GravitySucks

Quote from: TigerLily on March 27, 2017, 01:31:51 AM
I'm going to snuggle in for the rest of the show. 'Night KnappStars

Knight TL

Nebraska888

Quote from: TigerLily on March 27, 2017, 01:10:03 AM
Hi Neb. We was missing you  ;)

I forgot to wink at your "was"!  Ha!

Snuggle in and listen to Preston.  He does NOT impress me as very credible.  I honestly think Knapp is circumspect as well concerning Preston.

Nebraska888

Quote from: zeebo on March 27, 2017, 12:00:23 AM
I hate to say it, but I'm kind of already looking forward to the next guest.   :-\

Zee, I just can't get "into" Preston.......but, I will listen and give him a chance. 

zeebo

Quote from: Nebraska888 on March 27, 2017, 01:38:00 AM
Zee, I just can't get "into" Preston.......but, I will listen and give him a chance.

C'mon, we're just getting to the "Praying Mantises".   ;)

zeebo

Quote from: TigerLily on March 27, 2017, 01:31:51 AM
I'm going to snuggle in for the rest of the show. 'Night KnappStars

Happy snuggles and pleasant dreams Tiges.

Nebraska888

Quote from: zeebo on March 27, 2017, 01:39:12 AM
C'mon, we're just getting to the "Praying Mantises".   ;)

Yep......back to listening!  Take good care!

GravitySucks

Not many shotguns have scopes on them.

Not impossible but highly improbable.

GravitySucks

LOL. I think George is lurking.

zeebo

Kick ass bumper!  Zep's "No Quarter".  Very much digging the late-nite Knapp.  8)

zeebo

Caller said his ET visitor was scared of the TV.  Not sure what program was on.

zeebo

George mines gold by pressing the caller:

Caller:  <something about aliens>

Knapp:  How do you know that?

Caller:  I think I have an implant in my forehead.  Also I've read the Book of Revelation alot.

zeebo

Jeff from Culver City gets in before the buzzer.   8)

WOTR

I missed the second part... The first part was pretty good.  When she was talking about reviving somebody after hours of being dead, I suddenly had the urge to find the movie "flatliners" and watch it again... Maybe that is something to do for tonight when the regular host returns to present his particular brand of suckage... :D

Quote from: zeebo on March 27, 2017, 02:06:45 AM
Kick ass bumper!  Zep's "No Quarter".  Very much digging the late-nite Knapp.  8)

I kept dozing off, but woke up in time to hear him play Bill Kirchen's "Truck Stop at the End of the World." Fun tune by a guy who deserves way more recognition.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tic-kOCvTQ8

ItsOver

Looks like something a little different for Knapp on Sunday.  I'm not much interested in Butch and Sundance but we'll see if I'm up at that hour. :)

Legends of Butch Cassidy & the Sundance Kid
Sunday - April 16, 2017
Hosted by George Knapp
Guest(s): Kerry Ross Boren, Jerry Nickle, Chet Brackett, Kim Brackett, Lisa Lee Boren

Butch Cassidy was a notorious train robber, bank robber, and leader of the Wild Bunch gang in the American Old West. Kerry Ross Boen, founder of the National Center and Association for Outlaw and Lawman History joins George Knapp to discuss a new version of the Cassidy saga after finding proof that Cassidy was alive and well after his supposed death in November, 1908. In the third hour, Jerry Nickle, the great grandson of William Henry Long (the Sundance Kid), shares his research that shows Sundance was framed as a horse and railroad thief. In the last hour, biographers Chet and Kim Brackett detail the history of Tap Duncan, an associate of Cassidy, who likely pulled off one of the most famous bank robberies in the Old West.

zeebo

Quote from: ItsOver on April 15, 2017, 08:56:41 AM
Looks like something a little different for Knapp on Sunday.  I'm not much interested in Butch and Sundance but we'll see if I'm up at that hour. :)

I've never really liked shows on "The Real Story Behind the Legend of So-and-So".  I may skip this one, good Knappsters. 

TigerLily

Quote from: zeebo on April 15, 2017, 12:58:13 PM
I've never really liked shows on "The Real Story Behind the Legend of So-and-So".  I may skip this one, good Knappsters.

Sorry, sweet squirrel. Zeebina will miss you. Could be interesting if the guest is a good storyteller. Lots of cool history and legends about this dynamic duo

Dyna-X

Meh...may listen as I work on a project. Probably belongs in Bellgab confessionals, but when I really can't sleep, I put a 1950's western movie on. Something with the monotonous scenery, clippity cloppity and  lots of stringed incidental music puts me out within an hour.

yumyumtree

I actually do usually like the shows on secret histories, mysteries and true crime, even I don't agree with the guests conntensions or find them convincing. I never knew much about Butch and Sundance except what was in the movie. It seemed to me they didn't get as much attention as Jesse James or Billy the Kid.

Nebraska888

Quote from: zeebo on April 15, 2017, 12:58:13 PM

I am with you, Zee.....not a topic I enjoy.

TigerLily

Looks like might be a low turnout tonight but I'm up for giving it a shot. In Knapp I trust

GravitySucks

Quote from: TigerLily on April 16, 2017, 11:10:30 PM
Looks like might be a low turnout tonight but I'm up for giving it a shot. In Knapp I trust

Holding out hope for Knapp magic.

Greetings Sister Tiger.
Hi Gravity.
I'll listen to the show with you guys and the lurkers.  ;)      ;D

Hope everyone had an enjoyable Easter.

starrmtn001

Quote from: TigerLily on April 16, 2017, 11:10:30 PM
Hi, Sister TigerLily! ;D

I think I'm going to enjoy this show, but I will probably be heading to bed soon, so I'll listen from there.

TigerLily

Hi guys. Nice to have your company

starrmtn001

Quote from: (Sandman) Logan-5 on April 16, 2017, 11:18:31 PM
Hi Starr.  :)
Hey, Logan!

Congratulations on the Avatar poll.  You ROCK man! ;D