• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

I DON'T GIVE A DAMN

Started by paladin1991, September 26, 2015, 07:17:25 PM

paladin1991

This thread is for posting that you don't give a damn.  You may post, if you wish, why you don't give a damn.  But you must be sincere, this is not for laughs.  This is serious shit.  I shit you not.

You may use all CAPS if necessary.
I'll begin.

I don't give a damn.

wr250

Quote from: paladin1991 on September 26, 2015, 07:17:25 PM
This thread is for posting that you don't give a damn.  You may post, if you wish, why you don't give a damn.  But you must be sincere, this is not for laughs.  This is serious shit.  I shit you not.

I'll begin.

I don't give a damn.
i never did give a damn, dont currently give a damn, and probably wont give a damn in the future.

GravitySucks

I don't give a damn whether or not you give a damn.

HairRaiser

I don't give a damn so much that I give negative damns. Btother, can you spare a damn?

Caruthers612

I don't give a damn, especially about the social crusaders and activists who never stop reminding us how much of a damn they give--far more than the rest of us, don't you know--and further  assert that none of us is allowed to not give a damn. I don't give a damn about them, their families, or their pets. Matter of fact, I wouldn't give a damn if their puppies drowned in a boating accident.

I have never given a damn; I only sell them.

whoozit

I don't give a damn. They're expensive and I want them all.

I stopped giving a damn when I realized this damned world would never give a damn about me.  Then I met Falkie.  Falkie changed my life.  Falkie doesn't give a damn and look at him!

In fact, I'm as mad as hell and...

oops, wrong thread.

pate

There's a line in here about the "...damns not given..."

Been waiting for a moment to use this video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HnQ89jZvZD0

ediot: but I don't really give a damn about that song, in fact I really don't like it at all.,,

paladin1991

This is not going the way I thought it would.

Damn it.

Ms. C

Quote from: paladin1991 on September 27, 2015, 12:04:13 PM

I DON'T GIVE A DAMN!!!!

eddie dean

in addition to not giving a damn,
I submit this for consideration as to the depth of my not giving a damn:

Roswells, Art

Quote from: wr250 on September 26, 2015, 07:22:44 PM
i never did give a damn, dont currently give a damn, and probably wont give a damn in the future.

Off topic but I've been repeatedly clicking the cancel button and nothing happens. I care very deeply about this.

Barfly

Quote from: paladin1991 on September 26, 2015, 07:17:25 PM

I'll begin.

I don't give a damn.
Do you need a hug? Football team losing this year?Wife is a bitch, Kids drive you crazy?Boss is a asshat?
I DON'T GIVE A DAMN

Barfly

Quote from: paladin1991 on September 27, 2015, 12:04:13 PM

Damn it.
And you thought it would?
Remember what forum you are on.
And i will raise you a I dont give a damn with a i dont give a shit.
Go Bears  ;D

chefist

Quote from: Barfly on September 27, 2015, 02:28:15 PM
And you thought it would?
Remember what forum you are on.
And i will raise you a I dont give a damn with a i dont give a shit.
Go Bears  ;D

Gonna watch that game tonight...Should be fun...but don't give a damn who wins... :D

Barfly

Quote from: chefist on September 27, 2015, 02:38:11 PM
Gonna watch that game tonight...Should be fun...but don't give a damn who wins... :D
LOL, I do..so disappointed in the Bears this year, i think i will just get drunk and see the ugly results on the news tomorrow :-[

b_dubb

Is the Pope still here? Did he come to NY so he could pick up some more funny little hats? Over it.

BellBoy

In keeping with my generally contrarian nature, I am willing to give, exactly, one damn.

Barfly

Quote from: b_dubb on September 27, 2015, 02:54:14 PM
Is the Pope still here? Did he come to NY so he could pick up some more funny little hats? Over it.
I DON'T GIVE A DAMN OR A SHIT ABOUT THE POPE :P

BobGrau

I get given other people's damns all the fucking time and you wouldn't believe what I've been doing with them.  :D

Barfly

Quote from: BellBoy on September 27, 2015, 02:57:20 PM
In keeping with my generally contrarian nature, I am willing to give, exactly, one damn.

A generous offering, you gave one damn, more than i ever gave.

BellBoy

Quote from: Barfly on September 27, 2015, 03:00:12 PM
A generous offering, you gave one damn, more than i ever gave.

Well, to be fair, the damn that I gave, was actually in the form of a $0.25 off coupon for pizza rolls. I handed it to some guy, outside a 7-11.

He said, "Thankshs! I wash gonna get me a delischious turkee-sammich, but theesh shoore look nische!".

Barfly

Quote from: BellBoy on September 27, 2015, 03:26:37 PM
Well, to be fair, the damn that I gave, was actually in the form of a $0.25 off coupon for pizza rolls. I handed it to some guy, outside a 7-11.

He said, "Thankshs! I wash gonna get me a delischious turkee-sammich, but theesh shoore look nische!".
Pizza rolls make you fat, im off to the 7-11 to confirm my opinion, maybe pick up a 12 pack of PBR while i am there, and maybe some Doritos.

BellBoy

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on September 27, 2015, 03:58:21 PM
Noory looks like he is having another hemorrhoid flareup.

I DON'T GIVE A DAMN!

chefist

Quote from: Barfly on September 27, 2015, 03:53:51 PM
Pizza rolls make you fat, im off to the 7-11 to confirm my opinion, maybe pick up a 12 pack of PBR while i am there, and maybe some Doritos.

Clearly you don't give a damn about flatulance and digestional health... ;)

Caruthers612

Quote from: chefist on September 27, 2015, 03:06:43 PM
Seconded...

Thirded. And I think he came here mainly to cause traffic jams up one side of NY and down the other, and then jump up and down singing "Ha ha ha-ha ha! I am the Po-o-ope! I can fuck you a-a-all!"

Caruthers612

Quote from: BellBoy on September 27, 2015, 03:26:37 PM

And then they made him host of C2C AM?