• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

ItsOver

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 28, 2019, 09:58:08 AM
He doesn’t like Walmart shopers either.

Ha!  At least he doesn't have to dress-up for Halloween, as he's creeping around peeping in windows.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: analog kid on October 28, 2019, 12:28:11 PM
You seriously want to suck that guy's dick.

More ad hominem from no brains. ::)

analog kid

Quote from: pyewacket on October 28, 2019, 08:59:43 AM
An audience comprised of about 90% Democrats, most likely all lobbyists and bureaucrats, people who could afford 1K per ticket, and those who have an interest in keeping the government growing and the deep state in charge- that is what excites you?

Because there's no legitimate reason an American could have for not liking this compulsive lying fucking lardass.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: analog kid on October 28, 2019, 12:38:29 PM
Because there's no legitimate reason an American could have for not liking this compulsive lying fucking lardass.

Sure there are. Lots of them.

Jackstar

[attachment=1]

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on October 28, 2019, 07:56:58 AM
I wish that I could make a personal lubricant out of this video.

Imagine, being this salty & thirsty.

Gd5150

Love that Trump gets under these losers skin this much. What a miserable hate filled life this tool lives. Great stuff!

Only 5 years left.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: pyewacket on October 28, 2019, 10:22:01 AM
Haha- I have to admit I avoid Walmart when I can, but the idea of being aroused by a person's politics is probably where that creepy guy's troubles started.

I don't know...this guy seems kind of hot:

Quote from: Jackstar on October 28, 2019, 12:43:56 PM
Imagine, being this salty & thirsty.

I've read your posts about Trump, and it's clear that you know what salty tastes like.

(Despite hanging that meatball over the plate, this is an excellent comeback.  It just goes to show why you are my favorite* poster)

*That is homosexual and doesn't send me recipes

Quote from: Roswells, Art on October 28, 2019, 01:05:11 PM

They're selling Fuck Trump guitars at Walmart now? 

Imma wait until he's yanked from office like a mediocre vaudeville hoofer.  That's when all this stuff goes on Sale.  And just in time for Christmas!

Juan

There’s some talk that Trump should get a third term if acquitted in the impeachment because Democrats have done so much to obstruct his first term. After all, the constitution is a living, breathing document, isn’t it?

Quote from: Juan on October 28, 2019, 01:27:01 PM
There’s some talk that Trump should get a third term if acquitted in the impeachment because Democrats have done so much to obstruct his first term. After all, the constitution is a living, breathing document, isn’t it?

So, by that logic, eight more years of Obama, then?

The adulation of the Trumpanzees knows no bounds.  It's like listening to a gaggle of 12 year old girls talking about Justin Bieber.

pyewacket

Yeah, yeah- but he's our "compulsive lying f***ing lardass". Seems to be the exact cocktail  mix chemotherapy that America needs right now- lots of sick puppies out there.

Yeah- no one has ever told lies in that office before.

What exact lies are you talking about? Anything like 'If you like your doctor- you can keep your doctor' period. Poor us, we'll never see that kind of truth telling again. 

pyewacket

Quote from: Roswells, Art on October 28, 2019, 01:05:11 PM

Does he mean 'Harvard grad' from when it used to mean something or is he one of the current crop of fine, genetically modified, Harvard grads?

Quote from: pyewacket on October 28, 2019, 01:46:13 PM
Does he mean 'Harvard grad' from when it used to mean something or is he one of the current crop of fine, genetically modified, Harvard grads?

You're sooo cynical.  You must be REALLY old.

Quote from: pyewacket on October 28, 2019, 01:40:54 PM
Anything like 'If you like your doctor- you can keep your doctor' period.

You don't seem to understand how this works.  In order to immunize Obamacare from assault, the Dems need to move the line waaaay over to the left.

Sort of like what the Russians did with Eastern Europe after WWII, or Moscow Mitch is currently doing with the Supreme Court.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: pyewacket on October 28, 2019, 01:46:13 PM

hehe. I don't know, what year is the cut-off date for when it used to mean something?

pyewacket

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on October 28, 2019, 01:58:37 PM

Well Sonny boy, aging is not an option. We do, however have the option to mature with age- or not.

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on October 28, 2019, 02:03:14 PM
You don't seem to understand how this works.  In order to immunize Obamacare from assault, the Dems need to move the line waaaay over to the left.

Sort of like what the Russians did with Eastern Europe after WWII, or Moscow Mitch is currently doing with the Supreme Court.

Thank you for this clear and concise explanation, and here I thought it was just a simple lie.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Juan on October 28, 2019, 01:27:01 PM
There’s some talk that Trump should get a third term if acquitted in the impeachment...

For clarity, by 'talk' you mean smeared in shit on the wall of your padded cell.

Quote from: pyewacket on October 28, 2019, 02:11:41 PM
Well Sonny boy, aging is not an option. We do, however have the option to mature with age- or not.

Ouchy.  Shouldn't you be issuing the pants-down spankings to someone who enjoys it?*

* i.e. Sneddy

SredniVashtar

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on October 28, 2019, 01:58:37 PM

As I believe the young people would say, OAF. You need to go back through her posts a bit, but her stories about Berlin during the war are genuinely disturbing, with all her talk about 'dear Uncle Hermann', and how Goebbels danced a surprisingly good tango, despite the club foot.

pyewacket

Quote from: Roswells, Art on October 28, 2019, 02:07:05 PM
hehe. I don't know, what year is the cut-off date for when it used to mean something?

Who knows, Roswells- I have three sibling with expensive, ivy league educations who couldn't pour piss out of a boot even if you put the instructions on the sole.

Quote from: pyewacket on October 28, 2019, 02:11:41 PM
Thank you for this clear and concise explanation, and here I thought it was just a simple lie.

Understandable that a Trump supporter would prefer the tl;dr version of legislative policy.

Quote from: pyewacket on October 28, 2019, 02:20:44 PM
Who knows, Roswells- I have three sibling with expensive, ivy league educations who couldn't pour piss out of a boot even if you put the instructions on the sole.

So, they wear boots, eh?  That's revealing.

Juan

Quote from: SredniVashtar on October 28, 2019, 02:13:49 PM
For clarity, by 'talk' you mean smeared in shit on the wall of your padded cell.
No, I mean published in USA Today and The Wall Street Journal, both mainstream newspapers over here. Go back to baking cheese straws where you have some expertise.

pyewacket

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on October 28, 2019, 02:17:21 PM
Ouchy.  Shouldn't you be issuing the pants-down spankings to someone who enjoys it?*

* i.e. Sneddy

Nah- he's even older than I am- nobody wants to see his spotty bottom.

Quote from: pyewacket on October 28, 2019, 02:25:32 PM
Nah- he's even older than I am- nobody wants to see his spotty bottom.

That's what the blindfold is for.

Quote from: Juan on October 28, 2019, 02:25:31 PM
Published in USA Today

By "published" you mean explained through the use of cartoons, right?