• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The Spec Sheet

Started by MV/Liberace!, May 30, 2009, 11:47:14 PM

serenity

Quote from: MV on August 11, 2015, 12:17:13 PM
The Spec Sheet is no more.  Curtis is going to start his new NFL podcast with Eddie Dean, and I'm going to resurrect the TranWreck show with Evelyn.  Thanks to those of you who expressed your enjoyment of The Spec Sheet over the years.

MV Go ahead you piece of awesomeness! Ill be there sans bells of course! I will , like many others miss the Spec Sheet but I will be in the NFL thread. Train Wreck Radio! great news MV

Oh one question......Whats on for tonight? Spec Sheet, Gabcast or TrainWreck if anything?

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: serenity on August 11, 2015, 02:07:31 PM
MV Go ahead you piece of awesomeness! Ill be there sans bells of course! I will , like many others miss the Spec Sheet but I will be in the NFL thread. Train Wreck Radio! great news MV

Oh one question......Whats on for tonight? Spec Sheet, Gabcast or TrainWreck if anything?

there might be a gabcast.  not sure if eddie dean and co. are doing it tonight.

SaucyRossy

Quote from: MV on August 11, 2015, 02:52:20 PM
there might be a gabcast.  not sure if eddie dean and co. are doing it tonight.

Dang, gonna miss the spec sheet but best wishes to all on the new projects.

Faustina

This is a good time to resurrect the Train Wreck show, what with the Presidential election already heating up *(thanks in part to The Trumpster).

Tarbaby

Quote from: brig on August 11, 2015, 12:55:13 PM
Wonderful NEWS!!! Praise MV!  I will sadly, miss The SPecSheet tho  :'(  Can't I have BOTH shows, if I ask you nicely and directly?   :'( :'( :'( :'(
yes, we could call it the Spec Wreck.:-)

Lilith

Quote from: Tarbaby on August 12, 2015, 01:51:50 PM
yes, we could call it the Spec Wreck.

FINALLY! Somebody that understands me!!!!

heater

Quote from: Tarbaby on August 12, 2015, 01:51:50 PM
yes, we could call it the Spec Wreck.:-)

I'd listen to that show! then again I would listen to MV read the phone book, but only if he started with the "L"'s.

eddie dean

Quote from: themudking on August 14, 2015, 07:52:18 PM
I'd listen to that show! then again I would listen to MV read the phone book in his cleft palate voice, but only if he started with the "ffst-eLLs"'s.

Fixed ;)

ONeill

I knew the Spec Sheet had no future without the Minivan Highway:/

testing101

Any chance for a Spec Sheet encore in 2016?

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: testing101 on December 07, 2015, 01:09:37 AM
Any chance for a Spec Sheet encore in 2016?

I'm working on an algorithm which will splice together segments of previous shows to deliver new commentary on contemporary tech news. This should suffice.

testing101

There's no substitute for the real thing. ;)

BellBoy

Quote from: MV on December 07, 2015, 02:02:26 AM
I'm working on an algorithm which will splice together segments of previous shows to deliver new commentary on contemporary tech news. This should suffice.

Hopefully, you've been following Hoagland's experiments in this area. He's made great strides in the research of this 'model'.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: MV on December 07, 2015, 02:02:26 AM

I have no idea what most of those words mean; but good luck with whatever it is. You da man.

Jackstar

Yeah, I need this show to exist again. I'm not too proud to admit that.

jazmunda

Quote from: Jackstar on January 20, 2016, 10:23:25 PM

MV/Liberace!

www.youtube.com/watch?v=HWAAXrlt43s

I remember at least one live video Spec Sheet. Is is possibly archived somewhere? I seem to remember Curtis' cat causing some issue or other, but that was many beers ago.

starrmtn001

Quote from: MV on June 25, 2016, 02:19:14 AM

www.youtube.com/watch?v=HWAAXrlt43s
Oh.  So THAT'S how ya do it!  Thanks man!  Prai . . . oops.  Almost said it. :-[

So, where can I find a setup like that?  I mean, beside a time capsule.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Radio Activity on June 25, 2016, 01:29:10 PM
I remember at least one live video Spec Sheet. Is is possibly archived somewhere?

I don't think those are available out there anywhere. Sorry buuuuddy.

starrmtn001

Quote from: MV on June 25, 2016, 01:49:39 PM
I don't think those are available out there anywhere. Sorry buuuuddy.
Just sumthin' I thought you'd get a kick out of MV.  In that first, split second, that I saw the vid title, I read; Mini Van Halen. ;D ;D ;D

starrmtn001

Quote from: Jackstar on January 20, 2016, 10:23:25 PM
It's okay Jack.  I attend 'meetings'.  You are welcome to come as my guest if you wish.  You've already taken the first, and most important step, admitting there is an issue. ;) :-*

Jackstar

I've moved on to exclusively focusing on technology that filters water and/or rigs elections. Peace.

starrmtn001

Very good, Jack.  I'm proud of you! ;)

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: MV on June 25, 2016, 02:19:14 AM

The Spec Sheet (a podcast about technology) returns tomorrow, June 29, at 9PM Eastern, 6PM Pacific.

Listen live:  Link
Our Website:  Link
The RSS feed for podcast subscription:  Link
The Spec Sheet on iTunes:  Link

Lilith

Quote from: MV on June 28, 2016, 11:35:59 AM
The Spec Sheet (a podcast about technology) returns tomorrow, June 29, at 9PM Eastern, 6PM Pacific.

Listen live:  Link
Our Website:  Link
The RSS feed for podcast subscription:  Link
The Spec Sheet on iTunes:  Link

I'll be there with BELLS on!!

PRAISE MV!!

chefist

This show gave me some very useful information in the past. MV recommended getting a free Google Voice number and routing it through an Obi100. This gives you a free VOI home phone with free long distance to the US and Canada...it's been working great now for over a year.