• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Should the "Ignore User" feature be reinstated?

Started by MV/Liberace!, August 08, 2017, 01:03:40 PM

Should the "Ignore User" feature be enabled?

Yes
36 (65.5%)
No
9 (16.4%)
Allahu Akbar.
10 (18.2%)

Total Members Voted: 55

Voting closed: May 03, 2020, 01:05:22 PM

ZaZa

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on August 14, 2017, 05:06:16 AM
You understand English enough to write messages here so I'll give you kudos for that but your reading comprehension still needs a lot of work, particularly in the humor department.1/. I see you attack people here all the time for things that 2/. are most often just jokes or a clever turn of phrase. 3/. Jack and a lot of us here are really big on those. 4/. So, no wonder it often seems like you have Tourette's syndrome. It's cool if you want to keep doing that but you might want to branch out a bit and expand your repertoire sometime.  ;)

Listen you...
1/. Stop using this Hillary Clinton & CNN bullshit gimmick words on me, OK?
      YOU stop attacking me with your trick 'words' OK?
      Word 'attacking' was very popular and very often abused by Hillary Clinton last elections, did you voted secretly for her.?
      I'M not attacking them, I'm addressing them. Learn the difference, please.

2/. and 99% of my posts are jokes and a clever turn of phrases -maybe you are just too sensitive or too dense to grasp them.
      Do you remember what mikuthing01 was posting about you?

3/. Me too. Don't feel so elitists special.

4/. Look in the mirror yourself, please.

Thanks for your attention.
ANFO.

ZaZa

BTW, I feel so sorry for you that you never noticed that (((Jackstar))) is very often very ruddily attacking people here, including me.
That somehow skipped your attention. How sad.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: ZaZa on August 14, 2017, 05:30:15 AM
BTW, I feel so sorry for you that you never noticed that (((Jackstar))) is very often very ruddily attacking people here, including me.
That somehow skipped your attention. How sad.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MGQaH3-LK54

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: ZaZa on August 14, 2017, 05:25:27 AM

2/. and 99% of my posts are jokes and a clever turn of phrases -maybe you are just too sensitive or too dense to grasp them.

Alright. No one except you thinks your jokes are funny. It's probably a language barrier thing. Anyway, suck a bag of dicks, faggot!  Yawn... ::)

ZaZa

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on August 14, 2017, 05:42:38 AM
Alright. No one except you thinks your jokes are funny. It's probably a language barrier thing. Anyway, suck a bag of dicks, faggot!  Yawn... ::)
fuck Doc prescribe for yourself a chill pill. You are so sensitive and so easily bruised, wow!, flower please don't wither, please, lol & ;)

ZaZa

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on August 14, 2017, 05:42:38 AM
Alright. No one except you thinks your jokes are funny. It's probably a language barrier thing. Anyway, suck a bag of dicks, faggot!  Yawn... ::)

Doc the sensitive flower child,
my jokes are designed to educate not to giggle like a little girls, sorry I will try to mach your expectations next time I scratch my funny bone. lol & ;)

ZaZa

BTW, Doc my avatar is bigger than yours, so you suck bag of dicks. lol & ;)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: ZaZa on August 14, 2017, 06:01:35 AM
Doc the sensitive flower child,
my jokes are designed to educate not to giggle like a little girls, sorry I will try to mach your expectations next time I scratch my funny bone. lol & ;)

No one's laughing or learning. Now run along. Your dirty whore of a mother is calling you. She needs someone to hold her beer while she fucks strange men.  :D

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: ZaZa on August 14, 2017, 05:58:07 AM
fuck Doc prescribe for yourself a chill pill. You are so sensitive and so easily bruised, wow!, flower please don't wither, please, lol & ;)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LsYJm9j2OEQ

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on August 14, 2017, 06:21:57 AM
No one's laughing or learning. Now run along. Your dirty whore of a mother is calling you. She needs someone to hold her beer while she fucks strange men.  :D

Alas, I knew it couldn't last. You and Zaza were getting along too well for a while.  Welcome to the club. :D ;)

Since I can't block users, I started blocking the ads instead. It's my way of protesting.

This free little program right here works great!

https://adblockplus.org

ZaZa

Quote from: Radio Activity on August 14, 2017, 07:49:45 AM
Since I can't block users, I started blocking the ads instead. It's my way of protesting.

This free little program right here works great!

https://adblockplus.org
our delicate super sensitive Radio Activity,
if you just add PREPARATION-H to your arsenal your butt hurt should completely go away.
Poor little snowflake.

ZaZa

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on August 14, 2017, 06:21:57 AM
Here we go LADIES AND GENTLEMEN the true nature of our FAKE Dr.MD just come out. It only took few adult to adult words
and our precious delicate flower broke into pieces like falling down snowflake.
Even 21stCM in the worst part of our "discussions" didn't went to such low levels as our Dr. (Dr. for Drama) Queen number-2 Dr.MD MD just went.
I always sensed that his appearance of a well balanced thick skinned individual if as fake as his title of Dr.MD MD
Maybe hE is a Doc but animal Doctor, you know the Veterinarian. Vet.MD MD 

...and this is for you Vet.MD MD ;) ;) ;)  (because you like to use them so much) lol & ;)

ZaZa

Quote from: 21st Century Man on August 14, 2017, 07:19:09 AM
Alas, I knew it couldn't last. You and Zaza were getting along too well for a while.  Welcome to the club. :D ;)

Yes 21stCM, looks like the mutual friendship was as fake as his medical Dr. credentials. Oh well... lol ;)
Another day another battle... :)

Quote from: ZaZa on August 14, 2017, 09:44:46 AM
our delicate super sensitive Radio Activity,
if you just add PREPARATION-H to your arsenal your butt hurt should completely go away.
Poor little snowflake.

Yep, that's me. At least there's a simple remedy for my afflication.

If you click Profile, then choose Look and Layout, there's a button that says: Don't show users' avatars.

Some folks might find that helpful.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on August 11, 2017, 07:44:54 PM
I'm not. What I am very concerned with these days is censorship. I know you think you're one of the good people and this could never happen to you but this will turn on all of us if we let it happen. No thanks.  ;)

P.S. I'm not getting the fundamentalist preacher analogy at all. I'm arguing for free speech. How is that even applicable?  ::)

Yeah, that was a pretty lame reference, heh. I picked those two because they seemed to me to be overly concerned with what adults do in the privacy of their own home.

Wouldn't you prefer I read opposing viewpoints that are well thought out and presented intelligently as opposed to reading it from shit throwing mental cases? The ignore feature would give me more time to do that.

Quote from: Roswells, Art on August 14, 2017, 10:50:37 AM
Yeah, that was a pretty lame reference, heh. I picked those two because they seemed to me to be overly concerned with what adults do in the privacy of their own home. Wouldn't you prefer I read opposing viewpoints that are well thought out and presented intelligently as opposed to reading it from shit throwing mental cases? The ignore feature would give me more time to do that.

Coming soon for $10 a month. ;)

ZaZa

Yeah, that was a pretty lame reference, heh. I picked those two because they seemed to me to be overly concerned with what adults do in the privacy of their own home. Wouldn't you prefer I read opposing viewpoints that are well thought out and presented intelligently as opposed to reading it from shit throwing mental cases? The ignore feature would give me more time to do that.
Roswells, Art,
Hey my friend Miss Skirt, so happy to see you again sunshine :) :)
Miss Skirt if you need in your life to always rely on the "Automatic pilot" to do it for you, you very soon will become mental case
not capable of thinking for yourself and you will become emotionally weak and a snowflake.

You can always scroll past by other boring posters
and look for my avatar and read my sweet words to you and get "bothered ;)" by the kisses I post for you Miss Skirt :-* :-* :-*

Quote from: Roswells, Art on August 14, 2017, 10:57:07 AM
Well, I guess I'll be fine without it too. lol

LOL. I feel your pain.  Maybe MV will do us a favor soon and we won't have the desire for an ignore feature.  Let us pray to reference your preacher analogy. :D ;)

Roswells, Art

Quote from: ZaZa on August 14, 2017, 11:01:25 AM
Roswells, Art,
Hey my friend Miss Skirt, so happy to see you again sunshine :) :)
Miss Skirt if you need in your life to always rely on the "Automatic pilot" to do it for you, you very soon will become mental case
not capable of thinking for yourself and you will become emotionally weak and a snowflake.

You can always scroll past by other boring posters
and look for my avatar and read my sweet words to you and get "bothered ;)" by the kisses I post for you Miss Skirt :-* :-* :-*

Thanks for looking out for me.  :)

ZaZa

Quote from: 21st Century Man on August 14, 2017, 11:02:21 AM
LOL. I feel your pain.  Maybe MV will do us a favor soon and we won't have the desire for an ignore feature.  Let us pray to reference your preacher analogy. :D ;)

hey my friend 21stCM, :)
Are you saying that MV will be giving Free PREPARATION-H packages to all the delicate snowflakes here to heal their butt-hurts?
Wow ! how generous of him.
Since you are now strong and have self control of course you will not need it, I wonder to whom will you donate your monthly provision. ;) 8)

ZaZa

Quote from: Roswells, Art on August 14, 2017, 11:04:42 AM
Thanks for looking out for me.  :)
Roswells, Art
you are very welcome Miss Skirt. I have this warm loving affection towards you for some strange reason ;)
It could be that you are just witty & sweet bright sunshine here in this sometimes dark dungeon of passion and aggression. lol 
                                                     :-* :-* :-*

Quote from: ZaZa on August 14, 2017, 11:08:58 AM
hey my friend 21stCM, :)
Are you saying that MV will be giving Free PREPARATION-H packages to all the delicate snowflakes here to heal their butt-hurts?
Wow ! how generous of him.
Since you are now strong and have self control of course you will not need it, I wonder to whom will you donate your monthly provision. ;) 8)

I'll have to think about that.  There are so many contestants. ;)

ZaZa

Quote from: Radio Activity on August 14, 2017, 10:41:10 AM
If you click Profile, then choose Look and Layout, there's a button that says: Don't show users' avatars.

Some folks might find that helpful.

And you can also wear veryVERY dark sunglasses. :D

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: ZaZa on August 14, 2017, 09:59:54 AM
Yes 21stCM, looks like the mutual friendship was as fake as his medical Dr. credentials. Oh well... lol ;)
Another day another battle... :)

Hi norland. Why are you being such a whiny faggot?  :D

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=WEXCgdAyWcw

ZaZa

Quote from: 21st Century Man on August 14, 2017, 11:15:57 AM
I'll have to think about that.  There are so many contestants. ;)
LOL,
it looks like lately our FAKE Dr.MD MD has severe butt pains maybe he can use extra doze, lol ha ha ha :)

Dr. MD MD

Yeah, that was a pretty lame reference, heh. I picked those two because they seemed to me to be overly concerned with what adults do in the privacy of their own home.

Wouldn't you prefer I read opposing viewpoints that are well thought out and presented intelligently as opposed to reading it from shit throwing mental cases? The ignore feature would give me more time to do that.

I don't care what consenting adults do in the privacy of their homes unless it's attempting to ban the free speech of others. I also don't care whether there's an ignore button or not. I probably wouldn't use it because I'm an adult and can just scroll past posts I don't want to read if I want to.  ;)