• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

BUYING BellGab. YES I'm seriously considering...

Started by CozyRozie, June 22, 2017, 10:41:18 PM

wr250

Quote from: coaster on June 28, 2017, 04:10:48 PM
What's with the fucking popup? What stupid bullshit.
ive blocked that bullshit , and as a side effect it blocks ads as well. so no more ad revenue from me, sorry. disable the mf'ing dumbass popup and ill disable the blocker.
thanks and have a nice day.

coaster

Quote from: wr250 on June 28, 2017, 06:00:33 PM
ive blocked that bullshit , and as a side effect it blocks ads as well. so no more ad revenue from me, sorry. disable the mf'ing dumbass popup and ill disable the blocker.
thanks and have a nice day.
I miss the old bellgab. This shit is getting so damned retarded here. Off to bigger and better things. Later folks.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: coaster on June 28, 2017, 06:22:52 PM
I miss the old bellgab. This shit is getting so damned retarded here. Off to bigger and better things. Later folks.

I know Coasters..I miss the beautiful Bellas too.

I was hoping some still lurked and would make a post on this thread to help mend my broken heart.

Love ALL

https://youtu.be/2cW8Alo_5uI

CozyRozie

Quote from: coaster on June 28, 2017, 06:22:52 PM

..just wait and see what I will do with this place, just wait..lol
I have uggge plans to Make BellGab GREAT AGAIN, You will be begging to be let in. ;)

CozyRozie

Quote from: coaster on June 28, 2017, 04:10:48 PM
What's with the fucking popup? What stupid bullshit.

I'm trying new things guys, why don't you embrace change.
With change comes excitement. Be excited be aroused. Be amused.
Do you wan't me to stop the popups. Please vote. 

WhiteCrow

Quote from: th'ONE on June 28, 2017, 08:30:55 PM

You the Boss...

Boss follow your own agenda!

We will follow

As for me there is only one..

The ONE

coaster

Quote from: th'ONE on June 28, 2017, 08:30:55 PM
You post and act like you are 14. You leave ten posts in a row, and none of them have substance. You or someone else has left the most annoying popup ever that was written by a retard.
Bellgab was a different entity years ago. Forums, sites change. Evolve. I get that. Bellgab is going backwards.

CozyRozie

Quote from: coaster on June 28, 2017, 10:02:21 PM
You post and act like you are 14. You leave ten posts in a row, and none of them have substance. You or someone else has left the most annoying popup ever that was written by a retard.
Bellgab was a different entity years ago. Forums, sites change. Evolve. I get that. Bellgab is going backwards.

you are never happy coaster, you always criticizing other posters, I guess you wish everyone was exactly like you, exact copy of you.

Quote from: coaster on June 09, 2017, 04:27:37 PM
the fandom that surrounds politics is indeed a mental disorder. for everyone. whatever happened to liking a candidate but still disagreeing with some of their views? the trump train is full of fucking crazies. read this thread. that one guy just tried to tie comey in with his brother's employment. tried to say the clinton's were molesting children with slices of pepperoni pizza.
then you have people saying trump is buttfucking putin and shit. that kathy griffin shit? i mean..wtf.
my god. dial it down a notch or a million, people. this shit is destroying us. keep dividing. see what happens.

CozyRozie

you on other hand act like 114.
old and always unhappy

CozyRozie

Well that should make you happy actually.
Be bit more patient and Bellgab should go back to the time when it was great, you know years ago.. Using your logic that should be the result

CozyRozie

Quote from: Dateline on June 28, 2017, 04:22:18 PM
This is going downhill verry fast.

WE are gaining speed so we can reach the peak of perfection :P

CozyRozie

the maximum limit is twelve, so I'm two posts below.

coaster

Nothing against you, but you're the kind of person that just annoys me. Just literally want nothing to do with you.

coaster

There are a lot of members here, and only a few converse with you. Food for thought.

Quote from: coaster on June 28, 2017, 10:26:00 PM
Nothing against you, but you're the kind of person that just annoys me. Just literally want nothing to do with you.

CozyRozie

Quote from: coaster on June 28, 2017, 10:28:42 PM
There are a lot of members here, and only a few converse with you. Food for thought.

I'm not here to find friendship.
I'm here to buy BellGab and turn around and make money.

coaster

Quote from: th'ONE on June 28, 2017, 10:40:55 PM
I'm not here to find friendship.
I'm here to buy BellGab and turn around and make money.
You're gonna lose on both fronts.

CozyRozie

Quote from: coaster on June 28, 2017, 10:26:00 PM

I annoy many people. Because I have a pair. And I tell the truth. I don't pretend to be friend with others just so they like me on the net.
I call it BS BS,..not like some who kiss asses or hide their heads in the proverbial sand.

CozyRozie

Quote from: th'ONE on June 28, 2017, 10:47:09 PM
I annoy many people. Because I have a pair. And I tell the truth. I don't pretend to be friend with others just so they like me on the net.
I call it BS BS,..not like some who kiss asses or hide their heads in the proverbial sand.
My only fault is that I don't have good/great command of English, and that rubs many people the wrong way that some foreigner is pointing the obvious.
If my English was as good as many here have the discussions would be much different.
Many of you feel intimidated and angry by some foreigner pointing your weaknesses and stupidity using broken English.
Many of you agreed with my points many times but you kept quiet because of your pride.

I'm putting mirror in front of many of you and you don't like it what you seeing there. THAT'S ALL.

Why you were not voicing your displeasure when Bellgab was infested with low lives posting filth like;
"I fuck your mother in the ass" - "your mother sucked my dick" ...or was that OK with you??
Do you think that this filth was attracting new members to Bellgab??

How about stupid Holocaust deniers, - was that something that you were objecting to, or did you kept quiet. 

You see where the hypocrisy is..

WOTR

Quote from: th'ONE on June 28, 2017, 10:47:09 PM
Damn, that is funny.  That is the EXACT reason that GNooryBlows says that people don't like him.  It must be hard being both of you when you have to tell the trooth all of the time and have it result in others not accepting you.

You should probably PM him and discuss your mutual problem.  :)

coaster

Quote from: WOTR on June 28, 2017, 11:07:07 PM
Damn, that is funny.  That is the EXACT reason that GNoorBlows says that people don't like him.  It must be hard being both of you when you have to tell the trooth all of the time and have it result in others not accepting you.

Food for thought.

coaster

Quote from: th'ONE on June 28, 2017, 11:11:45 PM
Why you are angry coaster, are you drunk again?
The daggers..
Buy this site, you fucking idiot. Enough trolling.

CozyRozie

Quote from: WOTR on June 28, 2017, 11:07:07 PM
Damn, that is funny.  That is the EXACT reason that GNooryBlows says that people don't like him.  It must be hard being both of you when you have to tell the trooth all of the time and have it result in others not accepting you.

WOTR, you don't like me because of my stand on the issue of the LGBTQ community and their life style.
(many others here are in your camp as well) let's be real here..

coaster

Quote from: th'ONE on June 28, 2017, 11:14:09 PM
WOTR, you don't like me because of my stand on the issue of the LGBTQ community and their life style.

Doubt it. You're just an annoying fuck. Pretty sure that's where all the hatred towards you stems from. Believe me, no one in the lgbtq community is losing sleep because of you and your bullshit.

WOTR

Quote from: th'ONE on June 28, 2017, 11:14:09 PM
(many others here are in your camp as well) let's be real here..
I like you just fine- I find you quite harmless, overall.  I'm simply pointing out that you and GNooryBlows appear to have the same issue stemming from the same cause.