• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The Grand Encyclopedia of Bullshit vs The Book of Truth

Started by scottydawg, February 08, 2015, 08:12:32 PM

scottydawg

Well folks I guess we've gotten to the point of most of the guests and topics on C2C and even Dark Matter are the same tired old Bullshit.
Now with the internet and better TV shows and books we now know more about world history then we knew when we were younger.
My God look at the glossed over History we were fed in school! And now we have a new generation of guests who are parroting what the old guest who have died off used to say. Most of the time it's just authors pushing their books, or Quacksters pushing useless overpriced "Cures" And people who just get off hearing George talk to them late at night about whatever whack story you can make up. If Ya can't get laid, just call George for an "Ear Job" With a side order of "Butt Kissing"!
We could have entire volumes in the Grand  B.S. Encyclopedias like: Hoaxters, Hucksters and Fake MD's. Corporate Shills and Fake Battle Vets. Bigfoot Hunters who can't capture Shit, Crop Cirlcle Looneys, UFO butt probe survivors, Psychics who couldn't see 9/11 coming. Zetatalk & Planet X and other Alien Invisible Planets. People that should never be allowed to call a Radio Show!
I'm sure we could fill 20 volumes at least.

Now for the Book of Proven, Verified Truth. Pretty much around 200 pages.
Well fellow Gabbers, what topics and guests belong in the Grand Encyclopedia of B.S. And which belong in the Book of Truth?