• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

MEME WAR VETERANS ASSOC.

Started by Swishypants, October 29, 2017, 03:58:43 AM

Swishypants

One year of warfare that stopped the almost total infiltration of Collectivism & Draconian Criminal Legislation in the United States Government butt-cold, and restored dignity, pride and the ideals of our fore-fathers against overwhelming odds, without a shot fired! *SALUTE* Not even WWII guys achieved as much in so little time.

My story? Well, I was a lowly civilian. I was caught behind enemy lines. The Illegal Alien Communists were literally fucking me in the ass day and night on property taxes. I cried out and said: "I'm not gay! I hate you motherfuckers!" They just laughed and said I should hope they changed, and that If I wanted to keep my butt hole virginity, I could keep my butt hole virginity! That was until KEK's from the R.E.E. parachuted in one night and freed me.

A steely-eyed Captain, with perfectly quaffed hair and an out of season orange tan handed me a copy of photoshop and a .jpg of a little green frog. I asked "What should I do with these gifts Monsieur? He moved stridently toward me, and looked me dead in the eye and said "China is ripping us off on trade!" I knew right then and there what I needed to do, and a single perfect tear rolled down my cheek as I watched his eyes glow a shimmering yellow. He then spun around and lazer beamed every Communist in my town. I dropped to my knees and began scribbling Pepes and Shitica's as fast as I could.

I was a Partisan in the Meme War. A grateful freedom fighter working silently deep in the night to harass, sabotage, and delay the Communist Motherfuckers. 7th Partisan Meme-Rangers under Commander Mike "Pole Smoker Choker" Pence.

starrmtn001

Quote from: Swishypants on October 29, 2017, 03:58:43 AM
One year of warfare that stopped the almost total infiltration of Collectivism & Draconian Criminal Legislation in the United States Government butt-cold, and restored dignity, pride and the ideals of our fore-fathers against overwhelming odds, without a shot fired! *SALUTE* Not even WWII guys achieved as much in so little time.

My story? Well, I was a lowly civilian. I was caught behind enemy lines. The Illegal Alien Communists were literally fucking me in the ass day and night on property taxes. I cried out and said: "I'm not gay! I hate you motherfuckers!" They just laughed and said I should hope they changed, and that If I wanted to keep my butt hole virginity, I could keep my butt hole virginity! That was until KEK's from the R.E.E. parachuted in one night and freed me.

A steely-eyed Captain, with perfectly quaffed hair and an out of season orange tan handed me a copy of photoshop and a .jpg of a little green frog. I asked "What should I do with these gifts Monsieur? He moved stridently toward me, and looked me dead in the eye and said "China is ripping us off on trade!" I knew right then and there what I needed to do, and a single perfect tear rolled down my cheek as I watched his eyes glow a shimmering yellow. He then spun around and lazer beamed every Communist in my town. I dropped to my knees and began scribbling Pepes and Shitica's as fast as I could.

I was a Partisan in the Meme War. A grateful freedom fighter working silently deep in the night to harass, sabotage, and delay the Communist Motherfuckers. 7th Partisan Meme-Rangers under Commander Mike "Pole Smoker Choker" Pence.

So . . . you're not gay? ???

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: starrmtn001 on October 29, 2017, 01:11:54 PM
So . . . you're not gay? ???

Oh no, he's supergay...and into underage boys too.  ::)

starrmtn001

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 29, 2017, 01:16:15 PM
Oh no, he's supergay...and into underage boys too.  ::)
That's not funny, Doc, stop it! >:(   Please. :'(

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: starrmtn001 on October 29, 2017, 01:18:58 PM
That's not funny, Doc, stop it! >:(

Makes me laugh. To each his or her own.  ;)

pate

Quote from: Swishypants on October 29, 2017, 03:58:43 AM

That's pretty much Kevin Spacey gay...

Swishypants

Quote from: pate on November 01, 2017, 11:28:36 PM
That's pretty much Kevin Spacey gay...

What did you do during the Meme War? "YOU DON'T KNOW MY HELL!!!"

pate

I put pumice in the hand-lube, and you can't stop?

Heh,

Swishypants

Quote from: pate on November 01, 2017, 11:57:37 PM
I put pumice in the hand-lube, and you can't stop?

Heh,

Mmm gritty! Like a butthole!

Swishypants

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 02, 2017, 05:13:21 AM
Yep, Kevin Spacey gay.

Did you know that women have buttholes too? I'm serious!

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Swishypants on November 02, 2017, 05:15:22 AM
Did you know that women have buttholes too? I'm serious!

Yes, of course I know that but you've only ever heard stories about them because you've only experienced young boy or old hobo anus.

Swishypants

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 02, 2017, 05:20:36 AM
Yes, of course I know that but you've only ever heard stories about them because you've only experienced young boy or old hobo anus.

Not true. Many women have offered up the rump to Swishypants.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Swishypants on November 02, 2017, 05:26:11 AM
Not true. Many women have offered up the rump to Swishypants.

In your mind but not in reality.  ;)

Swishypants

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 02, 2017, 05:49:33 AM
In your mind but not in reality.  ;)

Dated this one lady who liked to drink quite a bit. It was her preference. What a freak! Nice lady though.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Swishypants on November 02, 2017, 05:55:09 AM
Dated this one lady who liked to drink quite a bit. It was her preference. What a freak! Nice lady though.

More delusional fantasy. I've grown bored with it.

Swishypants

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 02, 2017, 06:01:17 AM
More delusional fantasy. I've grown bored with it.

I imagine you would since it happened in my life and not yours.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Swishypants on November 02, 2017, 06:02:12 AM
I imagine you would since it happened in my life and not yours.

You keep thinking that. It's probably all you got.  ;D

Swishypants

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 02, 2017, 06:14:17 AM
You keep thinking that. It's probably all you got.  ;D

Nah buddy. I've had all these things and more. It's nothing to me really. Lately I've been getting into Nazi shit. I trained with this outfit once. Hardcore racists! Armed! You dig it buddy?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Swishypants on November 02, 2017, 06:31:20 AM
Nah buddy. I've had all these things and more. It's nothing to me really. Lately I've been getting into Nazi shit. I trained with this outfit once. Hardcore racists! Armed! You dig it buddy?

Not at all.  ::)

I hope you get the help you so desperately need.  ;)

Swishypants

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 02, 2017, 06:32:35 AM
Not at all.  ::)

I hope you get the help you so desperately need.  ;)

I don't get down very often, but when I do some nice Nazi Anal Sex with a hardcore Frau does me up right!