Started by sillydog, April 07, 2008, 11:21:45 PM

TigerLily

Quote from: akwilly on June 26, 2016, 05:28:22 AM
I wish them a safe flight. Thanks MV for this forum

Ewww. Suck up.  I thought you were better than that, willy. Praise MV

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: brig on June 26, 2016, 05:58:18 AM
If you find yourself alone and blue...

Yeah, it's gonna be hell watching movies uninterrupted, coming and going as I please, staying out late, and generally doing whatever I want, heh heh. Thanks, though. You're a sweetie.

TigerLily

Quote from: COguy on June 26, 2016, 09:07:47 AM
JIDF please leave.

Disappointment. Your name and avi made me hopeful you were a cool, pot smokin' freak. Kind of a dumb onan ... I miss onan ... but seems you are just another KuK cuk

ItsOver

Quote from: MV on June 26, 2016, 10:36:44 AM
Yeah, it's gonna be hell watching movies uninterrupted, coming and going as I please, staying out late, and generally doing whatever I want, heh heh. Thanks, though. You're a sweetie.
MV in his undies.  Now that must be sight to behold.

scottydawg

If you were checking out the checklist on her lap, and not checking out how her boobies wiggled from the vibration of the engine you are a QUEER! ;)   

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZwZpaoUVuAA
[/quote]

TigerLily

Quote from: ItsOver on June 26, 2016, 10:29:15 AM
Of course you are!  Welcome to The Hotel BellGab.  You can post but you can never leave. 

True words. You can't delete your account here. I looked

starrmtn001

Quote from: TigerLily on June 26, 2016, 10:17:44 AM
I'm beginning to think it must have been a hallucination.  But I know there must be a world out there beyond Bellgab. I feel like I'm stuck in the Matrix
(Shhh)  There is, TigerLily, (in hushed voice) I've been there.  If I show something to you, you must promise not to tell anyone about it (pulls a crumpled photo from pocket).  Look!!!

ItsOver

Quote from: scottydawg on June 26, 2016, 10:46:25 AM
If you were checking out the checklist on her lap, and not checking out how her boobies wiggled from the vibration of the engine you are a QUEER! ;)   

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZwZpaoUVuAA
"Let's see... put up hair, check make-up, check latest text message, update Facebook account..."

TigerLily

Quote from: ItsOver on June 26, 2016, 10:46:07 AM
MV in his undies.  Now that must be sight to behold.

More like George Costanza than a beautiful young Tom Cruise

ItsOver

Quote from: starrmtn001 on June 26, 2016, 10:49:33 AM
(Shhh)  There is, TigerLily, (in hushed voice) I've been there.  If I show something to you, you must promise not to tell anyone about it (pulls a crumpled photo from pocket).  Look!!!

Wait a minute.  Isn't that one of the places Hoagie was searching for torsion fields with his Accutron?

ItsOver

Quote from: TigerLily on June 26, 2016, 10:52:08 AM
More like George Costanza than a beautiful young Tom Cruise
Remember... this is OUR cult leader you're talking about.  I'm sure he's quite fit and well-bronzed.  Hallelujah, MV!

starrmtn001

Quote from: ItsOver on June 26, 2016, 10:53:42 AM
Wait a minute.  Isn't that one of the places Hoagie was searching for torsion fields with his Accutron?

Oh, him!  Shape shifting sumovabitch. >:(

Quote from: ItsOver on June 26, 2016, 10:57:18 AM
Remember... this is OUR cult leader you're talking about.  I'm sure he's quite fit and well-bronzed.  Hallelujah, MV!

TigerLily

Quote from: starrmtn001 on June 26, 2016, 10:49:33 AM

Is it possible? Another world? Outside??

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j9MLxuGkfi8

Quote from: TigerLily on June 26, 2016, 11:02:55 AM
Is it possible? Another world? Outside??

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j9MLxuGkfi8

Yes. Escape Peru now, while you still have a chance!

starrmtn001

Quote from: ItsOver on June 26, 2016, 10:57:18 AM

Thank you for bringing this up, ItsOver.

Will you PLEASE help me make WhiteCrow understand that MV is BellGab's one and only Cult leader.  There can be no other. 

He'll know.  Thanks. ;)

TigerLily

Quote from: FightTheFuture on June 26, 2016, 11:04:23 AM

Yes. Escape Peru now, while you still have a chance!

I don't know. It's pretty here and nice goats

Quote from: TigerLily on June 26, 2016, 11:09:50 AM

Well, there is that.

Good Lord, just don`t get sick. You`ll have the local shaman and his retarded nephew trying to bleed the bad spirits out of you.

TigerLily

Quote from: FightTheFuture on June 26, 2016, 11:13:06 AM
Well, there is that.

Good Lord, just don`t get sick. You`ll have the local shaman and his retarded nephew trying to bleed the bad spirits out of you.

Something like this did happen after one too many mojitos. But the nephew was cute. And bi-lingual

Philosopher

Quote from: MV on June 23, 2016, 10:02:11 AM
next week we'll be banning use of the letter "T" on the forum.  time to clean it up, folks.

it is about time to have "Trigger Warnings" show up before each post.  Something might remind me that I am white and then I will lose control of my bowels over the horrific insight.  Or, maybe someone will assert that Heather Wade is really Art Bell after a botched sex change.  That might trigger half of us to go way over the edge and listen to George Noory. 

WildCard

Quote from: (((The King of Kings))) on June 26, 2016, 07:10:00 AM
You are a busy body shit bag, because you seemingly have no problem with everyone attacking everything and everyone else, be it race, religion, culture, sexual identity, or you would have already made a thread if you cared so much about these topics, but you don't.

Well. Shit. Make that 11 Things The Nazis Got Right.

No one will care if you stay or go.

Fine! Have it your way! 12 things. Happy now? I don't even care anymore.
"I miss Value of PI" -said No One. Ever.

But -

which in the general sphere of what is posted on bellgab, only comes to about less than .05% of all topics, which are only mentioned or talked about vaguely by 2-3 members very rarely.

Don't you mean (((vaguely)))?

And "very rarely"?!  It's literally ALL you talk about! Am I wrong?

Quote from: TigerLily on June 26, 2016, 11:28:20 AM
Something like this did happen after one too many mojitos. But the nephew was cute. And bi-lingual

starrmtn001

Quote from: TigerLily on June 26, 2016, 11:09:50 AM
Just don't ask about the turtles:o :o :o

Quote from: ItsOver on June 26, 2016, 10:53:42 AM

Ugh!  It had actually been several weeks since I'd seen his name anywhere

albrecht

Speaking of RCH a while ago I wondered "what the heck ever happened to that 'circle' in Miami and RCH and Art were always going on about and trying to save?"
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Miami_Circle
Apparently it was saved, though some still said it was a leech field for an old septic system, the government has recognized it as an historical site. Oddly, there is no mention of the publicity Art gave it or the efforts of RCH (wasn't he selling some medallion or something to raise funds for the preservation and against the development at the time??)

TigerLily

Quote from: albrecht on June 26, 2016, 11:52:47 AM
Speaking of RCH a while ago I wondered "what the heck ever happened to that 'circle' in Miami and RCH and Art were always going on about and trying to save?"
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Miami_Circle
Apparently it was saved, though some still said it was a leech field for an old septic system, the government has recognized it as an historical site. Oddly, there is no mention of the publicity Art gave it or the efforts of RCH (wasn't he selling some medallion or something to raise funds for the preservation and against the development at the time??)

Perfect! I love irony

Quote from: TigerLily on June 26, 2016, 11:45:47 AM
More like this

I think somebody had their mojito goggles on 8)

ItsOver

Quote from: starrmtn001 on June 26, 2016, 11:07:25 AM
Thank you for bringing this up, ItsOver.

Will you PLEASE help me make WhiteCrow understand that MV is BellGab's one and only Cult leader.  There can be no other. 

He'll know.  Thanks. ;)
I would but I don't want to piss-off WhiteCrow and lose my place in line for the exclusive, limited-edition WhiteCrow hoodie.  I am quite the fashionista and I need it to wear with my stained and never washed Falkie t-shirt.

starrmtn001

Quote from: ItsOver on June 26, 2016, 12:11:31 PM
I would but I don't want to piss-off WhiteCrow and lose my place in line for the exclusive, limited-edition WhiteCrow hoodie.  I am quite the fashionista and I need it to wear with my stained and never washed Falkie t-shirt.
Fair enough, ItsOver.  He probably wouldn't listen anyway.