• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Quote from: brig on July 22, 2017, 02:27:28 PM
The more we give "them" and all their avatar names to post, the more money for MV.  It's all good IB.  :-*
;D

Laurakinch

Quote from: O1 on July 22, 2017, 02:17:28 PM
Do a screen shot of her's (Laurakinch) avatar in case she changes.
And a screen shot of her picture in this link,
https://www.linkedin.com/in/lkinch

I should just sit back and let you post every laura kinch off the internet you can find.

Hint: laura kinch is not my real name.

I'm truly disappointed in you, seeing as how you have such a high IQ and all..

Lilith

Quote from: Laurakinch on July 22, 2017, 02:45:22 PM
I should just sit back and let you post every laura kinch off the internet you can find.

Try not to be to hard on (all their avatar names), we're trying to get YouTube videos by all of "them", with live call-ins.  ;)

CozyRozie

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on July 22, 2017, 02:24:15 PM
LOL, OK now I feel better. Actually, one time I donated to someone's podcast on a website and I paid through Paypal. I thought Paypal would hide my information. He PM'd me to thank me for the donation if I was...(my name). He had my name and fucking address.  :o :o :o :o

So and you don't think that this will be the same case with this "Senda paraphernalia" scam.
I suggest not to be naive and not do same mistake twice.
How do you think that person got your info?

CozyRozie

Quote from: Laurakinch on July 22, 2017, 02:45:22 PM

Quote from: Laurakinch on October 21, 2013, 09:12:32 PM
Ta! I always loved the look when getting my eyes dilated at the optometrist. I have very pale greenish-grey eyes & always wished I had dark brown. Come to find out i'm not alone. A little trivia: Italian women in the Middle Ages put the same substance used today by eye drs to dilate pupils (belladonna/night shade) in their eyes as a cosmetic treatment to enhance their beauty. Unfortunately, using it too much caused blindness...but hey, they were still gorgeous!

MAX

Quote from: Norm on July 22, 2017, 11:23:44 AM
This is a 2007 photo of a man who lost his leg in 1976 while riding his motorcycle drunk. His female passenger wasn't so lucky, she died in the accident. He recovered, got a fake leg and moved on. He applied for SSDI but didn't qualify so he began receiving full California Supplemental Security Income as he was 'disabled' to the point he could no longer work in his regular profession as a motorcycle mechanic.

This photo shows him with one of his four custom built VW trikes he constructed while being 'totally disabled' and unable to perform his regular job as a motorcycle mechanic.

This image along with numerous others were forwarded to the State of California Fraud Investigations yet nothing ever happened. He continued to operate his under the table mechanic and welder business, never filing a tax return and never reporting any of his income to the state.

Yes, it sucks to be disabled, and it sucks worse when the taxpaying public supported this poor disabled mechanic who finally was able to plunk down $60,000 for a brand new motorhome!  Life is great!

This guy sucks!! I hate him and his family but would you happen to know if any of these bikes are for sale? Asking for a friend.

Quote from: 𝓶𝓲𝓴𝓾𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓰O1 on July 22, 2017, 03:13:34 PM
So and you don't think that this will be the same case with this "Senda paraphernalia" scam.

Oh little guy. This scam is a pure money grab. I already know everything thing I could want to know about Ibby.

Fact: Ibby shaves her legs once a week. Did you know that?

CozyRozie

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on July 22, 2017, 03:24:56 PM
Oh little guy. This scam is a pure money grab. I already know everything thing I could want to know about Ibby.

And you will have access to all their personal info.
Same as the PayPal story Ibby posted.

Quote from: Adolph Schlongenhaler on September 18, 2016, 08:41:14 AM

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on July 22, 2017, 03:24:56 PM

:o :o :o

Did MV infect my computer ethernet with tiny cameras too?

MAX

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on July 22, 2017, 02:05:27 PM
If people order from your store, do you have access to their personal information, like name and address?

No that goes to White Crow

Quote from: 𝓶𝓲𝓴𝓾𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓰O1 on July 22, 2017, 03:26:37 PM

And you will have access to all their personal info.
Same as the PayPal story Ibby posted.

This is the time that you should realize that you are not funny, you are not clever and you have no original material.

You should realize all that but you have all of the self realization of a Senda.

Hell I would tell you to fuck off but your stupidity makes you a fine Senda replacement.

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on July 22, 2017, 03:29:57 PM
:o :o :o

Did MV infect my computer ethernet with tiny cameras too?

Umm yea, it was all MV.

In fact it was all his idea to put one in your shower drain so I could get a full facial shot of that thing you do when the water starts.

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on July 22, 2017, 03:43:37 PM
Umm yea, it was all MV.

In fact it was all his idea to put one in your shower drain so I could get a full facial shot of that thing you do when the water starts.

This can also be seen in my videos.  :P :P :P

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on July 22, 2017, 03:48:13 PM
This can also be seen in my videos.  :P :P :P

Yes it can, and it is golden.

Love ya sugar booger.

CozyRozie

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on July 22, 2017, 03:36:42 PM
This is thee time that you should realize that you are not funny, you are not clever and you have no original material.

You should realize all that but you have all of the self realization of a Senda.

Hell I would tell you to fuck off but your stupidity makes you a fine Senda replacement.

OK Rally Squirrel, let's go over this one more time,

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on July 22, 2017, 02:05:27 PM
If people order from your store, do you have access to their personal information, like name and address?

Quote from: 𝓶𝓲𝓴𝓾𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓰O1 on July 22, 2017, 02:11:10 PM
Of course he does. That was one of the reasons he did that so he can harras even more Bellgabbers.
Falkie is not enough for him and his sadistic mind.

Quote from: 𝓶𝓲𝓴𝓾𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓰O1 on July 22, 2017, 02:13:25 PM
And of course he will post denying that by giving silly explanations. Don't trust him.

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on July 22, 2017, 02:24:15 PM
LOL, OK now I feel better. Actually, one time I donated to someone's podcast on a website and I paid through Paypal. I thought Paypal would hide my information. He PM'd me to thank me for the donation if I was...(my name). He had my name and fucking address.  :o :o :o :o

Quote from: 𝓶𝓲𝓴𝓾𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓰O1 on July 22, 2017, 03:13:34 PM

Lilith

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on July 22, 2017, 03:36:42 PM
This is the time that you should realize that you are not funny, you are not clever and you have no original material.

Exactly!

Quote from: 𝓶𝓲𝓴𝓾𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓰O1 on July 22, 2017, 03:55:47 PM

OK Rally Squirrel, let's go over this one more time,

Well done Detective Senda, Case closed.

CozyRozie

Quote from: brig on July 22, 2017, 03:57:06 PM
Exactly!

So brig that means that you got nothing for me, not even a pair of panties ;D

Lilith

Quote from: 𝓶𝓲𝓴𝓾𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓰O1 on July 22, 2017, 04:00:02 PM

I'll answer all your questions when I call in to your live YouTube show.

CozyRozie

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on July 22, 2017, 03:59:42 PM
Well done Detective Senda, Case closed.

I'm just showing others that their personal info might be quite easily accessed by the seller (you in this case). Case closed.

CozyRozie

Quote from: brig on July 22, 2017, 04:00:51 PM
I'll answer all your questions when I call in to your live YouTube show.

At least be generous enough and wave a pair of your panties (black if you have any) for me when you will do your next video
unboxing coffee mugs with Senda's mugs on them.
Or better yet wear them on your head in place of a hat ;)

Are you expecting them to have Jello in them?

You know, because that is what you low functioning virgins seem to think that is what women secrete.

may I make a suggestion ?

place your panties up for auction here !
(we are looking for a way to convince Falkie to "come home")

CozyRozie

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on July 22, 2017, 04:06:25 PM

You know, because that is what you low functioning virgins seem to think that is what women secrete.

the jelloier the merrier :D

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on July 22, 2017, 04:06:25 PM

That's why Bill Cosby ruffied all those women. He was hoping to get some Jello from their underwear.

I assume, of course, you have purchased and "used" a week or two a pair of Falkie panties ?
....we can wait a week or two

Quote from: Happier Times are coming ! on July 22, 2017, 04:09:50 PM
I assume, of course, you have purchased and "used" a week or two a pair of Falkie panties ?
....we can wait a week or two

Senda goes commando.

Quote from: 𝓶𝓲𝓴𝓾𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓰O1 on July 22, 2017, 04:01:52 PM
I'm just showing others that their personal info might be quite easily accessed by the seller (you in this case). Case closed.

Interesting. A few pages back you were laughing at me because I did not know what products sold.

Now I am a super genius that can find every bit of personal info of all the customers.

You have earned the title of Senda.

CozyRozie

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on July 22, 2017, 04:13:24 PM
Interesting. Afew pages back you were laughing at me because I did not know. What products sold

Now I am a super genius that can find every bit of personal info of all the customers.

You have earned the title of Senda.

I absolutely don't recall making such post.
You must be mixing me with somebody else, or your brain cancer is acting up again.