• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Roswells, Art

Quote from: The Notorious M.R.P. on July 19, 2017, 05:47:56 PM
The fact that you try to get listeners off this thread is hilarious, I thought Bellgab wasn't your audience, Little Myke!

Lying little queer.
We know you are both fans of fake wrestling. We're on to you.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: whoozit on July 19, 2017, 05:49:55 PM
Not as hard a time as they are having, or had or whatever.

You're creating your own narrative which is fine.  I could careless.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on July 19, 2017, 05:51:57 PM
I just captured and uploaded an orangey pic before I saw this but there is more I can use. Thanks.

Excellent post

Roswells, Art

Quote from: username👁‍🗨 on July 19, 2017, 05:51:49 PM
  I could care less.

Read that back to yourself.  Does that make sense? I even fixed your grammar.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Mega-Dildos, Hoagy on July 19, 2017, 05:56:19 PM
Read that back to your self.  Does that make sense? I even fixed your grammar.

Are you a grammar teacher too?

whoozit

Quote from: username👁‍🗨 on July 19, 2017, 05:51:49 PM

You're creating your own narrative which is fine.  I could careless.
Careless whisper?

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on July 19, 2017, 05:53:48 PM
Living in a van down by the river creek.

I wonder which sewer gabber will take the initiative

Quote from: username👁‍🗨 on July 19, 2017, 05:57:13 PM

If you'd had one, maybe you wouldn't live in a trailer with your uncle.  :-\

Corona Kitty

Quote from: whoozit on July 19, 2017, 05:57:53 PM
Careless whisper?

Great song you can learn a thing or two from it.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: username👁‍🗨 on July 19, 2017, 05:57:13 PM

The grammar isn't the problem. It's the meaning.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: The Notorious M.R.P. on July 19, 2017, 05:58:35 PM
If you'd had one, maybe you wouldn't live in a trailer with your uncle.  :-\

I live a house not a trailer, this isn't about me.

Quote from: username👁‍🗨 on July 19, 2017, 05:59:35 PM

I live a house not a trailer, this isn't about me.

It's very much about you, you attention whore. You've been posting here for years and have maybe 100 listeners to show for it.  :-\

Lilith

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on July 19, 2017, 05:34:45 PM
I will but first I want to find a few good Orangey pics.

When Senda finds the store and calls he is going to claim it is all him. He will look like a crazy person claiming that he has the rights to the image of a neighborhood cat.

I just though you might like to see how I set up my mug.  It will have pics all the way around, and I cut the charges for extra images by putting two pictures in one image before I uploaded them.  I like how it works so much that I ordered another one made with my favorite pictures of my mom and dad. My daughter will probably want that one.  Anyway here is the screenshot of my falkie cup. With the larger images, you can size them to fill the allowed area.

whoozit

Quote from: username👁‍🗨 on July 19, 2017, 05:58:40 PM

You can also learn from this thread.  Falkie has the turd touch and everything he comes in contact with is stained in some way.  No one escapes unscathed.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: whoozit on July 19, 2017, 06:02:33 PM
You can also learn from this thread.  Falkie has the turd touch and everything he comes in contact with is stained in some way.  No one escapes unscathed.

you cant do shit idiot.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: brig on July 19, 2017, 06:01:59 PM
I just though you might like to see how I set up my mug.  It will have pics all the way around, and I cut the charges for extra images by putting two pictures in one image before I uploaded them.  I like how it works so much that I ordered another one made with my favorite pictures of my mom and dad. My daughter will probably want that one.  Anyway here is the screenshot of my falkie cup. With the larger images, you can size them to fill the allowed area.

ill buy 3

Roswells, Art

Quote from: username👁‍🗨 on July 19, 2017, 05:58:40 PM

You mean he was saying he couldn't trust his girlfriend even though he was gay at a time when you couldn't admit it and also keep your career?

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Mega-Dildos, Hoagy on July 19, 2017, 06:03:42 PM
You mean he was saying he couldn't trust his girlfriend even though he was gay at a time when you couldn't admit it and also keep your career?

That's also another gem from that song.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: The Notorious M.R.P. on July 19, 2017, 06:04:50 PM
Don't waste those Burger King checks.  :-\

But... it's falkie... and he needs EVERY DOLLAR BABY!

Lilith

Quote from: username👁‍🗨 on July 19, 2017, 06:06:05 PM
But... it's falkie... and he needs EVERY DOLLAR BABY!

haha.

You can download and use the images I posted earlier if you want to.  The white cup is in the Master picture products.  There is a black one that you can change to blue or red in the hulk products.  If you use the larger images, you can use the tool to size them to fill the allowed picture area.  There is a space to enter how many you want.  The shipping was only $2:99 for my cup.  Oh, and don't forget to click the coupon code to add to your cart, center top of the page.

Heck YES!!  Rally might even use the money to pay Senda for a live calls show,. (But he only gets paid if he doesn't hang up, and lasts at least 2 hrs).

Roswells, Art

Quote from: username👁‍🗨 on July 19, 2017, 06:04:43 PM

That's also another gem from that song.

Actually it is the singer that cheated. It's not really profound.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: brig on July 19, 2017, 06:11:56 PM
haha.

You can download and use the images I posted earlier if you want to.  The white cup is in the Master picture products.  There is a black one that you can change to blue or red in the hulk products.  If you use the larger images, you can use the tool to size them to fill the allowed picture area.  There is a space to enter how many you want.  The shipping was only $2:99 for my cup.  Oh, and don't forget to click the coupon code to add to your cart, center top of the page.

shitttt...... I'm gonna do that haha thank you brig..... Ill donate a few dollars to George.... all kidding aside I like senda, I hope hes ok.

whoozit

I think deep down most of us hope he's OK.

Quote from: brig on July 19, 2017, 06:01:59 PM

Thanks Brig.

The store will never generate an income, I just get a small commission from it. But the fact that anyone is enjoying it is great.
Please do an unboxing video that we can send Falkie on his death bed.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: whoozit on July 19, 2017, 06:15:00 PM
I think deep down most of us hope he's OK.

yeah, I only say those things to mess with him.... I know he reads this