• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No

CozyRozie

GREAT that there is such a thing a screenshots to keep the records of various posts.... lol :)

luicfer6G6

Quote from: Harrrd Russian on July 15, 2017, 01:18:07 AM
you are the owner of bellgab? I hear comrades call you new MV i only know a little english. does MV mean owner in Amerika? I am very pleased to meet you new MV it is a honor to be on a forum dedicated to the great Art Bell. i very much want to talk with you about mel's hole

Art bell died going in and out of mels hole

CozyRozie

I'm so sure that this filth posted by JesusJuice-MikuJuice03-Harrrd Russian will increase the collective IQ of BellGab... lol ;)
or maybe will just reflect it - ha ha haha

CozyRozie

Also looks like someone punched mikuthing01 in the face so hard that he lost his front teeth... LOL!! 8)

CozyRozie

Quote from: the0NE on July 15, 2017, 01:29:43 AM
::)

JesusJuice did you checked if your windows and doors are locked,..you know those high on crack niggers can walk in any time now (or some other night-when you sleep) ...lol
they are looking to steal your drugs and your cash and your electronic devices, ha haha ha you will be visited when you sleep like Falkie lol :)

except they will wake you up to to shake you down JJ ,hahaha

CozyRozie

JesusJuice when the demons control your mind do you bang really hard till it hurts your head against the walls and door frames ??
be honest now!

CozyRozie

Quote from: th'ONE on July 15, 2017, 12:23:40 AM
MikuJuice03,
yes it is you you unhappy suicidal Mexican tranny !!

LOL, at least you acknowledged that you are JesusJuice /aka/ MikuJuice03

JesusJuice /aka/ MikuJuice03
that was great trap and you proved to be really stupid mexican moron, lol -hahaha ha ha  ;) ;) ;)

by clicking on that link just above,
Quote from: th'ONE on Today at 01:23:40 AM

you will get MikuJuice03 original post

CozyRozie

NO MORE FILTH ??
Did somebody put a muzzle on that mexican trash. :o ?

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on July 14, 2017, 06:36:56 PM
The Snorge must have let his guard down that day in Cabo, since he didn't use the information he learned to avoid stepping into the wrong cab.

George Noory is such a pathological liar. I never believed anyone attempted to kidnap him and that was a story he made up -- as he does so many others -- to try and make himself appear more worldly than he is. Which he isn't.

I feel the Cabo incident was due to Noory's verbal mangling. He can't even pronounce English, but no doubt tried to act so "cultured" in Mexico, relying on some phrasebook.

"Take me to airport" in Spanish:  "Llévame al aeropuerto"
"Take me to hooker" in Spanish: "Llévame a la puta."

I feel it easy to see how Noory could have muttered: "Llévame a la puta." instead of "Llévame al aeropuerto." Explaining how he ended up being driven to what he called "a seedy part of town." Noory, what did you expect? You might have asked to be taken to some prostitute -- and then blamed that poor driver for...taking you there! What was he thinking?

"And I think the star was Darren McGavern [sic]"
-- George Noory; host; "Coast To Coast AM"; Premiere Networks; July 14, 2017; referring to the 1974-1975 television series "Kolchak: The Night Stalker." 

You thought wrong, G. Ralph Noory. It was Darren McGavin. As always, the Hollywood hanger-on mangles everyone's names and then feels he can "assign them" whatever one he sees fit. What a self-centered buffoon. Like his classic "Charleston Hest," Noory must be the laughing stock of Los Angeles for not even having a basic grasp of well-known people.

Further, he never issues corrections of information. Because in his mind, he is never wrong. No wonder no celebrity wants anything to do with him. As he disrespects them at every turn, imposes his worthless self on them at any contact -- and fails to see it. Typical G. Ralph Noory.

ItsOver

Quote from: Here We Go Again on July 15, 2017, 10:16:28 AM
"And I think the star was Darren McGavern [sic]"
-- George Noory; host; "Coast To Coast AM," Premiere Networks; July 14, 2017.

You thought wrong, G. Ralph Noory. It was Darren McGavin. As always, the Hollywood hanger-on mangles everyone's names and then feels he can "assign them" whatever one he sees fit. What a self-centered buffoon. Like his classic "Charleston Hest," Noory must be the laughing stock of Los Angeles for not even having a basic grasp of well-known people.

Further, he never issues corrections of information. Because in his mind, he is never wrong. No wonder no celebrity wants anything to do with him. As he disrespects them at every turn, imposes his worthless self on them at any contact -- and fails to see it. Typical G. Ralph Noory.
Ha!  "Darren McGavern."  Once again, he out Yogis, Yogi.  ;D

Quote from: ItsOver on July 15, 2017, 10:19:05 AM
Ha!  "Darren McGavern."  Once again, he out Yogis, Yogi.  ;D

I'm still floored that George Noory doesn't know that who he calls "Charleston Hest" is really "Charlton Heston." What a dunce.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Harrrd Russian on July 15, 2017, 10:23:31 AM
th'one we have internet date here tonight? we listen to Art Bell old show from new man with pizza rolls and have many laugh and sex talk? you dress like twink boy and touch your toes? me and Sergei open you up like mel's hole you like very big and girth. you have very much fun and many orgasm it will be very good times for you.

Hey, you two! Stop trying to influence our American threads with your degenerate political ideology.  :D

CozyRozie

So continuing his traditions from last night Harrrd Russian /aka/ JesusJuice /aka/ MikuJuice03 send me these three(3) messages via BellGab's PM service,
you have to be really possessed by SATAN and his Demons to even have this type of filth on your computer.

*** filthy images send by mentally sick Mexican trash Harrrd Russian to me via PM were removed from this post -nothing to see here anymore folks ***

[/quote]

I just threw up. Umm, you know this will get you banned?  I could have done without seeing those images.  I am not going to save a screenshot or anything like that but please remove your last post.

CozyRozie

I just reset my PM settings so this possessed by SATAN mentally sick Mexican trash can not send PM's to me anymore.
No members of BellGab will be able to send me PM messages except Administrator.

...Why don't you literally kill yourself tonight you sick useless human waste.

CozyRozie

Quote from: 21st Century Man on July 15, 2017, 11:49:07 AM
I just threw up. Umm, you know this will get you banned?  I could have done without seeing those images.  I am not going to save a screenshot or anything like that but please remove your last post.

21st, I know,
but I wan't MV to know what he allowed to develop on BellGab by allowing name changes at will,
by allowing changing-doctoring posts of other posters,
by allowing to have multi unused accounts,...
this is what the FREEDOM that MV allowed to happen on BellGab brought this place to become,
last night what this mentally sick Mexican trash was posting in this thread was prime example of it.

CozyRozie

I guess if you read this post carefully you will get the idea,...especially the last line...

Quote from: Σ> on November 14, 2016, 06:02:40 PM
that is an absolute truth. 

it's just that after almost nine years of running this thing, i'm waaaaay beyond the point of getting hung up on, "remember how nice everyone used to be?"  or, "remember the mutually beneficial discourse we would all have as friends who 'knew' one another?"  the sentimentality of all of that... it's totally lost on me now.  today, i view this as a script on a server, and my goal is to get as many eyeballs/keyboards on it as possible.  no other considerations or wishes.

Quote from: th'ONE on July 15, 2017, 11:43:58 AM
So continuing his traditions from last night Harrrd Russian /aka/ JesusJuice /aka/ MikuJuice03 send me these three(3) messages via BellGab's PM service,
you have to be really possessed by SATAN and his Demons to even have this type of filth on your computer.

*** filthy images send by mentally sick Mexican trash Harrrd Russian to me via PM were removed from this post -nothing to see here anymore folks ***

Thank you.

CozyRozie

Quote from: 21st Century Man on July 15, 2017, 11:58:52 AM
Can't you send him a pm with that info rather than broadcasting it out in the open? I admit that guy is one sick piece of shit.  He started off as lucifer bell.

Yes, that's the biggest mistake in my opinion that MV made was allowing for having multi accounts.
In my opinion if new account is created and is not used in first 3 hours (or maximum 12 hours) that account gets deleted.
WHY DO YOU NEED TO HAVE INACTIVE ACCOUNT HERE, ??

No two or more accounts from the same IP address,just one single account, - but as we know IP addresses are very easy to manipulate,
so my suggestion of deleting inactive for months (or years) unused accounts is the best.

I'm 99% sure that from: 4,369 Members listed that in actuality could be only 50% real single persons accounts...
so maybe actual Membership on BellGab is around 2,200 Members ..not 4,369

Also there is no reason to give free access to change your user names at will,
perhaps name could be changed by charging a fee, let's say $5 or $10 each time to cover Administrative time to do such name change.

Also the company that is supplying the forum services:

SMF 2.0.14 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
SMFAds for Free Forums
Simple Audio Video Embedder
XHTML WAP2

this company could be asked to disable the option to change-doctor posts by other posters, just quoting of posts should be allowed but not changing them.
I'm sure they can easily change that option.

That would make this forum more civilized,.. but I think it's too late now for that.

CozyRozie

Quote from: 21st Century Man on July 15, 2017, 12:23:02 PM
Thank you.
yes I was also sick to my stomach...

I'm so waiting for ARMAGEDDON and for end of this World, World of filth, World of Wars and politics, World of scum bags and all these sexual perverts.
Please Jesus Christ return A.S.A.P.  -and kill destroy forever all those who rebelled against you!! Amen.

Well, my wife uses my pc and if she wanted to post under an id, she should have the right.  Not that she will.

CozyRozie

On the topic of multi accounts, even as MV mentioned in his latest GabCast from 01.July.2017 he is very well aware that I have several accounts,
but all of them were used, I have no inactive accounts here.
Yes I created them after each time I was banned, but I never used them interchangeably like others do or this stinky mentally ill Mexican trash is using now.

Af far as I'm concerned all the multi accounts /mine or other members/ could be joined togheter, or permanently blocked from using in the future
and only one active account left to be used by that member.

Cleaning of the house could perhaps save this *pile -or maybe just let it die slow agonizing death.

You guys wonder why not so many people posting here ... normal people don't want to post on a forum where they know
that their posts could be doctored-changed by some mentally sick trash,..besides of some other freedoms 'to post insults at family members'
that I'm sure contributed to the disgust by more decent people with this forum.

One thing is to have "edgy" forum but other is to have some even basic level of civility...and as was proven here again that Anarchy leads to death sooner or later...
And BellGab is standing at the graves edge -unless some significant intelligent changes are made...

CozyRozie

Quote from: 21st Century Man on July 15, 2017, 12:52:38 PM
Well, my wife uses my pc and if she wanted to post under an id, she should have the right.  Not that she will.

You mean under your id ?

CozyRozie

Quote from: th'ONE on July 15, 2017, 12:58:53 PM
You mean under your id ?

Oh, I think you mean for her to have separate account on BellGab from the same IP address on your pc, right ?

CozyRozie

LOL !!
I'm sure at least three (3) people are happy that BellGab is being destroyed by this mentally sick Mexican trash.

1.George Noory
2.Art Bell
3.(Redacted) Heather Wade

Kidnostad3

Quote from: th'ONE on July 15, 2017, 12:38:55 PM
yes I was also sick to my stomach...

I'm so waiting for ARMAGEDDON and for end of this World, World of filth, World of Wars and politics, World of scum bags and all these sexual perverts.
Please Jesus Christ return A.S.A.P.  -and kill destroy forever all those who rebelled against you!! Amen.

Really?  You are only slightly less of a degenerate piece of shit than your Russian boyfriend and you are praying for Jesus to return?  I'm no expert, but from what I hear he's not real fond of hypocrites and those that use his name to virtue signal.  Have you considered the liklihood that when your case comes up he might be just a tad pissed at you.   If I were you I'd be praying that he would be open to a plea bargain.  Maybe he would be willing to condemn you to hell for only half of eternity less time served if you were to stop being a drunken, loud-mouthed reprobate. It's worth a try.