• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Passports, Space Aliens and US of A

Started by SR-71, June 22, 2013, 08:42:42 PM

Should Space aliens need a passport to visit the United States?

Yes
3 (60%)
No
2 (40%)
maybe
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 5

SR-71

OK, I think that Space Aliens should have a passport to visit the mighty United States and other countries on this planet.

jazmunda

Quote from: SR-71 on June 22, 2013, 08:42:42 PM
OK, I think that Space Aliens should have a passport to visit the mighty United States and other countries on this planet.

Not only should they have a passport but they should be required to get a tourist visa if just visiting or apply for a work visa if planning on doing experiments or anal probes on a random sample of the population.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: SR-71 on June 22, 2013, 08:42:42 PM

'Mighty' is subjective; Aliens might not think the Earth is mighty, let alone one continent. They might respond to Steven Seagal, Tom Cruise, Bruce Willis and all the other Hollywood planet savers giving their best though.  :)

Maybe we should build a huge space wall around the Earth to keep out those damn aliens! All they want is our jobs (and women) anyway!

By the way, do you think the sun has a brain?  Does it know that it's hot?

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: West of the Rockies on June 28, 2013, 10:46:37 AM
Maybe we should build a huge space wall around the Earth to keep out those damn aliens! All they want is our jobs (and women) anyway!

By the way, do you think the sun has a brain?  Does it know that it's hot?

Of course it does. It told me....

The wall is a good idea, but won't it take too much concrete and bricks? Approximately how many if it was built a thousend miles out in space?   Then...how would you get the sun to shine through? Problems problems.

All the problems would be solved if we appointed America's sheriff (Joe Arpaio) to the post with Steven Segal as his chief deputy.  We could employ an orbiting field of Minutemen rockets overseen by the Minutemen Minutemen. 

What could possibly go wrong?

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on June 28, 2013, 01:43:39 PM

Of course it does. It told me....

The wall is a good idea, but won't it take too much concrete and bricks? Approximately how many if it was built a thousend miles out in space?   Then...how would you get the sun to shine through? Problems problems.

We made it through the Dark Ages last time ok

Quote from: Paper*Boy on June 28, 2013, 02:35:01 PM

We made it through the Dark Ages last time ok

Good point, Paperboy!  Have scientists ever figured out what happened to the sun anyway during the Dark Ages?  Thank heavens for the Enlightenment!

Here is a very important topic- http://www.space.com/21763-paypal-galactic-space-payments-challenges.html?cmpid=527264

‘These companies are currently charging $250,000 and $95,000, respectively, for seats aboard their spaceships...'

Okay, so it’s just sort of a round trip bus-like space ride?
The only way I'd go (if they dropped the cost by, say, $225,000 and $94,975) would be if it was like the luxury cruise in 'The 5th Element' with a really epic alien singer, sipping champagne and schmoozing with Willis.
Make that Michael Fassbender in place of Willis.

Quote from: West of the Rockies on June 28, 2013, 02:47:15 PM
Good point, Paperboy!  Have scientists ever figured out what happened to the sun anyway during the Dark Ages?...

George said he thinks it may have been a meteor or a comet blocking it out

Well, George would know, being a member of the Telescope Club in 6th grade!

11angeleyes11

We might want to consider offering them Green cards under certain conditions.  I mean they are said to be little green men  .. and yes, women, too. .

Or, if not that gray cards.  Don't forget the classic grays. 

I just have a thing for color coordination today.

SR-71

We could make the ISS bigger in space so that the space aliens could check in before they head down to the planet. It could be an info center for all of them like Deep Space Nine from star trek. Its just an idea. It could help to lower the overall cost of the station because the aliens may would to buy stuff and help the USA and the rest of the planets by adding more jobs. The more jobs = more tax payers.

SR-71

Quote from: SR-71 on July 05, 2013, 06:46:22 PM
We could make the ISS bigger in space so that the space aliens could check in before they head down to the planet. It could be an info center for all of them like Deep Space Nine from star trek. Its just an idea. It could help to lower the overall cost of the station because the aliens may would to buy stuff and help the USA and the rest of the planets by adding more jobs. The more jobs = more tax payers.
One more Idea. We could build a radio station on the ISS so Art Bell can do his radio show. If Art can do his show from space, it would be out of this world. Plus he can interview the aliens in space too.

SR-71

Because of the Roswell alien crash in 1947 and we kept the alien greys. I think we should cut the red tape and hand the dead alien greys bodies back. After we do that, I hope that the greys start obeying the law and come here legally. ;)

SR-71

Do you think that we can talk to the greys so when they leave, they can take George Noory with them?