• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell

Started by sillydog, April 07, 2008, 11:21:45 PM

Swishypants

Quote from: paladin1991 on September 30, 2017, 06:13:53 AM
Oh yeah, I read about them.  Lost a country, didn't they?

Trolling, trolling, trolling.

They worked for us in the 80's and 90's out of Bragg dipstick. Men with no names, pasts, nation.

someguy

Quote from: Swishypants on September 30, 2017, 12:19:23 AM
I roll with the Rhodesian SAS fuck-face. :) I can get up to Canada. A lot of my friends live up there.

what up dylan roof

Swishypants

Quote from: someguy on September 30, 2017, 10:28:07 PM
what up dylan roof

Not much man. Did a little job for the Government, show up for my photo ops, live in luxury. Idiotic public is none the wiser. Hangin' with McVeigh and Ken Lay in Boca!  Dylan STORM Roof! You can make up the most ridiculous shit you can think up and the American Public will fucking believe it!

someguy

Quote from: Swishypants on September 30, 2017, 11:06:56 PM
Not much man. Did a little job for the Government, show up for my photo ops, live in luxury. Idiotic public is none the wiser. Hangin' with McVeigh and Ken Lay in Boca!  Dylan STORM Roof! You can make up the most ridiculous shit you can think up and the American Public will fucking believe it!

suck any good dicks?

Swishypants

Quote from: someguy on October 01, 2017, 01:10:54 AM
suck any good dicks?

No. But I did rape your father for hates' sake. I told him it was on his knees or something bad would happen to his child. :)

someguy

Quote from: Swishypants on October 01, 2017, 01:18:46 AM
No. But I did rape your father for hates' sake. I told him it was on his knees or something bad would happen to his child. :)

pathetic

Swishypants

Quote from: someguy on October 01, 2017, 04:59:34 PM
pathetic

It was. He was crying as I went in dry but I told him to say he loved it. Between the sobs: "I love it." I came hard and gave him AIDS.

pate

Quote from: Swishypants on October 01, 2017, 08:37:21 PM
It was. He was crying as I went in dry but I told him to say he loved it. Between the sobs: "I love it." I came hard and gave him AIDS.

properly 'jis: "teh SIDA"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GKwO8SJ4_uI

I will leave a goat0ed massage erstwhile, yew halve-whoof.

BAH!

ediot:(sight!)

paladin1991

Wow.  Casio is fairly articulate today.

Lt.Uhura

A nice story from Queens, NY.  It's good to hear that ham radio is being made available for the younger generation.

Queens School's Amateur Radio Club Offers Messaging Lifeline to Puerto Rico

http://www.dnainfo.com/new-york/20171002/jackson-heights/puerto-rico-aid-relief-garden-school-radio-club

Nobody

Quote from: Lt.Uhura on October 04, 2017, 02:52:05 PM
A nice story from Queens, NY.  It's good to hear that ham radio is being made available for the younger generation.

Queens School's Amateur Radio Club Offers Messaging Lifeline to Puerto Rico

http://www.dnainfo.com/new-york/20171002/jackson-heights/puerto-rico-aid-relief-garden-school-radio-club

From the NBC News article linked to from the above article:

QuoteAt the request of the Red Cross, the [ARRL] planned to send 50 radio operators into Puerto Rico with “enormous” radio gear in water proof containers, their own power supplies, new generators and solar arrays. The crew and equipment were to leave Thursday from Atlanta.

Would anyone who has participated in ARRL field exercises care to give a breakdown on how amateur radio operators in America typically supply power to their equipment when operating off the grid for extended periods during such exercises?

Juan

I’ve seen ARRL shacks powered by batteries. A small generator would also work for just the radio.

She's right.  Now if we can only find NRA members out killing people.

Since it may take awhile to find one, can we start with inner city gang bangers, and the Latin gangs and Mexican drug cartel members who are actually committing the gun violence in our country?  And the soft on crime and ''sanctuary city'' politicans who support them

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on October 09, 2017, 01:28:57 PM
She's right.  Now if we can only find NRA members out killing people.

Since it may take awhile to find one, can we start with inner city gang bangers, and the Latin gangs and Mexican drug cartel members who are actually committing the gun violence in our country?  And the ''sanctuary city'' politicans who support them

No, I really think we should start with the murderous thugs her father used to hang out with. There's probably still a bunch of creeps in what's left of the music industry too.  ;)

Corona Kitty

I had no idea you were from California

Element 115

I got my C.Crane catalog in the mail yesterday. I can’t wait to order another radio to listen to Heather getting better every day, and to listen when Art makes the occasional guest host appearances.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Stardust Ancestor on October 15, 2017, 02:22:31 PM
I got my C.Crane catalog in the mail yesterday. I can’t wait to order another radio to listen to Heather getting better every day, and to listen when Art makes the occasional guest host appearances.

So never then?  ???

Lord Grantham

Quote from: Stardust Ancestor on October 15, 2017, 02:22:31 PM

I just got mine as well. With the cover designed by Asia Bell. Never too early to start building a brand.

Element 115

Quote from: Lord Grantham on October 15, 2017, 06:27:09 PM
I just got mine as well. With the cover designed by Asia Bell. Never too early to start building a brand.

Yes I read that on the very first page “From Bob” and there’s a picture of Asia, too. “...our staff picked the t-shirt graphic for this year’s cover over several other designs.” The design is great, but I’m sure being Art’s daughter helped hehe.

I tried to upload a picture of the cover in my previous post, but you can no longer upload picture files.

Element 115

The clay radio is awesome, too.

“The t-shirt and radio were made by a wonderful girl named Asia Bell... maybe you’ve heard of her father... Art?”

Swishypants

I've owned the CC Skywave for years. Great radio. I don't think I'll ever buy another radio, but the Skywave works great still, and if I ever need one, it's my go-to device. I mostly use it to listen to aircraft traffic but the AM/FM works wonderfully, and the shortwave picks up South America on a good day. The sound is quite bold for such a small radio.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Swishypants on October 15, 2017, 10:02:03 PM
I've owned the CC Skywave for years. Great  radio. I don't think I'll ever buy another radio but the Skywave works great still and if I ever need one, it's my go-to device.

It must be what you use at your circle jerk parties then.  :D

Swishypants

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 15, 2017, 10:03:09 PM
It must be what you use at your circle jerk parties then.  :D

I edited it stalker. Wait 30 seconds before you foam at the mouth and subject me to your nerd rage ok? Thanks geek! :)