• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell

Started by sillydog, April 07, 2008, 11:21:45 PM

someguy

Quote from: Swishypants on September 29, 2017, 12:57:50 AM
What conflict did you deploy into?

I deployed into the huge dick conflict. too many dudes and too many dicks! what can you do, right?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: someguy on September 29, 2017, 01:07:26 AM
titties? no way! pussy vaginas? no thanks! give me huge black dicks and I'll suck em

This guy's pretty direct! He's probably getting more action than any of us. I get no respect, I tell ya.

Swishypants

Quote from: someguy on September 29, 2017, 01:10:34 AM
I deployed into the huge dick conflict. too many dudes and too many dicks! what can you do, right?

And the Hobo rape continues on. Tha' Horra'! Tha' Horra'!

someguy

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on September 29, 2017, 01:10:43 AM
This guy's pretty direct! He's probably getting more action than any of us. I get no respect, I tell ya.

I'm elite special forces. I parachuted out of a plane, navigated correctly and landed ass first on a huge dick

total special forces

Swishypants

Quote from: someguy on September 29, 2017, 01:14:59 AM
I'm elite special forces. I parachuted out of a plane, navigated correctly and landed ass first on a huge dick

total special forces

You greased the path?

Swishypants

Quote from: someguy on September 29, 2017, 01:18:57 AM
negative ghost rider

It's a send up of the pathfinders. Go study if you want to play the game.

someguy

Quote from: Swishypants on September 29, 2017, 01:21:08 AM
It's a send up of the pathfinders. Go study if you want to play the game.

I'm too busy studying huge gay dicks

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: someguy on September 29, 2017, 01:18:57 AM
negative ghost rider

someguy, eh? There's really only one poster here who uses this phrase with any regularity.  ;)

Swishypants

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on September 29, 2017, 01:23:45 AM
someguy, eh? There's really only one poster here who uses this phrase with any regularity.  ;)

It's George Noory!

someguy

there are a lot of great dicks on many sides, many sides

Swishypants

Quote from: someguy on September 29, 2017, 01:30:16 AM

CALL THE BALLS!

someguy

a great man said cock me once, shame on you! dick me... dick me and you can't get a cock again!

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: someguy on September 29, 2017, 01:30:16 AM

So, you don't feel comfortable denouncing dicks on either side?  ???

Lt.Uhura

Quote from: Swishypants on September 28, 2017, 07:49:20 PM
I'm just retired with nothing better to fuckin' do! :)

Don't waste time being wistful. Why not start your own radio show/podcast and discuss the topics you miss? The Internet has changed radio forever. Anybody and their dog can have a show these days. Most just disappear into the crowd, but if you're really good you can go viral and pick up where Art left off in his heyday.

Jackstar

Quote from: Lt.Uhura on September 29, 2017, 01:40:31 AM
Why not start your own radio show/podcast and discuss the topics you miss?

Well, I can't speak for anyone else, but me--I'm opposed to being stalked.

Swishypants

Quote from: Lt.Uhura on September 29, 2017, 01:40:31 AM
Don't waste time being wistful. Why not start your own radio show/podcast and discuss the topics you miss? The Internet has changed radio forever. Anybody and their dog can have a show these days. Most just disappear into the crowd, but if you're really good you can go viral and pick up where Art left off in his heyday.

That's a lovely thought, and may I say highly encouraging that you think I might be capable of such grand heights! You know what girlfriend? I'm going to give it a shot! Thank you so much.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Jackstar on September 29, 2017, 01:43:22 AM

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Swishypants on September 29, 2017, 01:45:16 AM
I, I just wanted to cause trouble. I didn't want to do anything productive. I've done my duty and just want to land blows down upon this world with a sharp rock, or maybe a rusty hammer until I get that electrical feeling you get when you kill? Know what I mean?

Swishypants

I love it here! Hobo raping is the best schwicy-schichy-shweooo!

WOTR

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on September 29, 2017, 12:39:23 AM

Yeah but which was the preferred hookup?

He had to travel a number of hours to meet his BG contact- but I hear it was worth it...

Quote from: SredniVashtar on September 26, 2017, 03:40:14 PM
...me being twice as big as anyone else - art imitating life, that's why yorkie has that distinctive walk.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: WOTR on September 29, 2017, 02:09:09 AM
He had to travel across the Atlantic to meet his BG contact- but I hear it was worth it...

So, Laura Kinch is a man?  ???

Swishypants

I'm getting a very fat, or fat kid--yes, yes, that's it; fat kid--vibe from the thread all the sudden. Fat Kid? What troubles you? Why do you haunt us?

Lt.Uhura

Quote from: Jackstar on September 29, 2017, 01:43:22 AM

You have to be really good to get stalked. I bet Noory doesn't have security.

Besides, radio is theater of the mind. Art's mistake was he was too candid with his personal details. He could have told listeners he was broadcasting from a high-rise in L.A, while never leaving his house. Look what Wolfman Jack pulled off with the border station thing on XERB: Pre-recorded!? But he had callers, and there was an intimacy with his listeners. The Live show was an illusion.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wLL30r3x7eY

Swishypants

https://youtu.be/2QWwBqpimCA

Found some video footage of Paladin1991 "in tha' shit!"

paladin1991

Quote from: Swishypants on September 29, 2017, 01:15:13 PM

https://youtu.be/2QWwBqpimCA

Found some video footage of Paladin1991 "in tha' shit!"

I'm having a flashback.

Hog

Quote from: Swishypants on September 29, 2017, 12:57:50 AM
What conflict did you deploy into? 1990/1? Not that training exercise where we lost a grand total of 3 people to actual fighting and 69 to friendly fucking fire was it? Ever read Baudriliard?
You are a fucking cock knocker aren't you.  With all the Vets you hang with, you'd think some decency would have at least leeched into your system.

Its OK Casio, keep dreamin of all the 12 year olds you never got to violate.  Sucks to be under court ordered Testosterone blockers doesn't it?  Makes yer celery a little limp doesn't it?  It's for the best.

peace
Hog

Swishypants

Quote from: Hog on September 29, 2017, 11:45:51 PM
You are a fucking cock knocker aren't you.  With all the Vets you hang with, you'd think some decency would have at least leeched into your system.

Its OK Casio, keep dreamin of all the 12 year olds you never got to violate.  Sucks to be under court ordered Testosterone blockers doesn't it?  Makes yer celery a little limp doesn't it?  It's for the best.

peace
Hog

I roll with the Rhodesian SAS fuck-face. :) I can get up to Canada. A lot of my friends live up there.

paladin1991

Quote from: Swishypants on September 30, 2017, 12:19:23 AM
I roll with the Rhodesian SAS fuck-face. :) I can get up to Canada. A lot of my friends live up there.

Oh yeah, I read about them.  Lost a country, didn't they?

Trolling, trolling, trolling.