• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell

Started by sillydog, April 07, 2008, 11:21:45 PM

heater

Quote from: Swishypants on September 26, 2017, 07:43:31 AM
This place reminds me of a once grand theater, now full hobo's darting around in the shadows, raping one another, and drinking lighter fluid. :)

Burp! Roll over you’re on my leg and I can’t feel it. 

paladin1991

Quote from: Swishypants on September 26, 2017, 07:43:31 AM
This place reminds me of a once grand theater, now full hobo's darting around in the shadows, raping one another, and drinking lighter fluid. :)

Reminds you of home, does it?

paladin1991

Quote from: Lunger on September 26, 2017, 11:16:06 AM
Damn!  I miss those Bell Beefers.

There used to be a Taco Bell off of Nordhoff  and the 405 that still served them in the 90's.  I've tried making them but its just not the same.

The 405?  Shit, bro, that's A Living Hell.  Often I would suck it up and take surface roads and to hell with the '4 or 5' (hour) fwy. 

paladin1991

Quote from: Swishypants on September 26, 2017, 12:23:19 PM
I've never been here before yesterday. I'm your worst nightmare. Let the paranoia flow! :)

Worst nightmare, huh?  Unless it involves incoming mortars, I don't fucking think so.

Swishypants

You taken a lot of mortor fire tough guy. :) Marine Corps are p*ssies!

paladin1991

Quote from: Swishypants on September 26, 2017, 10:31:53 PM
You taken a lot of mortor fire tough guy. :) Marine Corps are p*ssies!

Son, picture this.  It's cold.  It's early. In a bit, you and the boys are stepping off to conduct a 'walk and talk' amongst the natives, who may or may not fire automatic weapons to greet you, your coffee is on your stove and is just about done.  'Toonk, tooonk, toonk'  A mad scramble for cover and before you can get the radio up to smoke you some Haji, they're gone and just as bad, your coffee is now a  mud spot.
No coffee.  My blood runs cold.

ponyboysunset

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on September 26, 2017, 01:50:53 PM

She is awesome!

Otters are my spirit animal because like me they are cute, chubby, and swim well. Although I don't have webbed feet.

Anyway back to Art Bell, wonder what he's been up to lately?

ItsOver

Quote from: ponyboysunset on September 27, 2017, 06:42:17 AM

... Anyway back to Art Bell, wonder what he's been up to lately?
Still looking for that stalker, no doubt.  I hope OJ keeps us updated on his search for Nicole's killer, once he's on parole.

GravitySucks

Quote from: ItsOver on September 27, 2017, 08:32:54 AM
Still looking for that stalker, no doubt.  I hope OJ keeps us updated on his search for Nicole's killer, once he's on parole.

Looks like Art has been spending too much time in the sun.

Swishypants

Quote from: paladin1991 on September 27, 2017, 01:07:45 AM
Son, picture this.  It's cold.  It's early. In a bit, you and the boys are stepping off to conduct a 'walk and talk' amongst the natives, who may or may not fire automatic weapons to greet you, your coffee is on your stove and is just about done.  'Toonk, tooonk, toonk'  A mad scramble for cover and before you can get the radio up to smoke you some Haji, they're gone and just as bad, your coffee is now a  mud spot.
No coffee.  My blood runs cold.

You know how you can tell a "WAR HERO" is lying? His mouth is open. ;)

ge30542

Quote from: Swishypants on September 27, 2017, 09:42:49 AM
Scratch "war hero", and insert the words "a Clinton".

Swishypants

They guys who served but did a boring job while in are the worst of them. They come back home and hated their job and decide to try and get some pussy at the bar with lies. Then they tell them so long even they start believing them. :)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Swishypants on September 27, 2017, 11:04:48 PM
They guys who served but did a boring job while in are the worst of them. They come back home and hated their job and decide to try and get some pussy at the bar with lies. Then they tell them so long even they start believing them. :)

Maybe it's the pants.  ;)

Swishypants

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on September 27, 2017, 11:10:54 PM
Maybe it's the pants.  ;)

I was never "IN." I'm just a Civilian. ;)

Jojo

Quote from: Swishypants on September 26, 2017, 12:16:37 PM
If you like the original Taco Bell--the one that didn't rip your stomach into shreds--then this is the real deal. The red sauce is the secret to making it taste like it did in the 70's and early/mid 80's. Make the sauce, then the beef, then mix it all together. Throw it on a standard bun with shredded lettuce, tomato, and chopped onion. BAM! (provided by a very nice woman who worked at Taco Bell as a teenager, back when they made the food in the store, 1980)

Ingredients

Ground Beef filing
1 1/2 tablespoons masa harina
4 1/2 teaspoons chili powder
1/2 teaspoon onion powder
1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
1/2 teaspoon seasoning salt
1/2 teaspoon paprika
1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
1/4 teaspoon sugar
1 teaspoon dried minced onion
1/2 teaspoon beef bouillon powder
1 1/3 pounds lean ground beef chuck

Taco Bell Red Sauce
8 ounce Can Tomato Sauce
1/3 cup Water
1/4 teaspoon chili powder
1 1/2 teaspoon cumin
1 1/2 teaspoon dry minced onions
1 tablespoon white vinegar
1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
1/4 teaspoon paprika
1/4 teaspoon sugar
1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper

4.5 tsp chili powder for basically one big patty?  Thats as spicy as George's sexy demons, cave woman, and Swedish women!

Swishypants

Only if you're some kind of huge pussy.

Jojo

Geez.  From a civilian, no less.  Granted, some people always exaggerate.  Many do not.

[/quote]
Could you change your pants.  Yellow-bellied, kilt-reminiscent pants...  If you're wearing the pants around here.  How you gonna swish in pants!

Jojo

Quote from: Swishypants on September 28, 2017, 12:30:37 AM
Only if you're some kind of huge pussy.
You are talking about tacos...

paladin1991

Never claimed to be a 'hero.' A small number of my brothers have died over the years. They are my heros.   Who are yours?

Swishypants

Quote from: paladin1991 on September 28, 2017, 01:39:26 AM
Never claimed to be a 'hero.' A small number of my brothers have died over the years. They are my heros.   Who are yours?

You know who sits around patting themselves on the back and talking about their "brothers?" Guys who didn't spend very much time on the sharp end. The ones who have had had enough of that crap and don't care to wallow in it, nor discuss it, and they damn sure aren't proud of it bud.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Swishypants on September 28, 2017, 02:23:23 AM
You know who sits around patting themselves on the back and talking about their "brothers?" Guys who didn't spend very much time on the sharp end. The ones who have had had enough of that crap and don't care to wallow in it, nor discuss it, and they damn sure aren't proud of it bud.

Please forgive me for "attacking" you but if you're a civilian how would you know?  ???

Swishypants

Oh I don't know anything about it MD MD. How do you know about the Love Boat?

Well, aren't you a ray of sunshine? Stop being an asswipe, limpdick.  You sound like a fucking loser to me.  With that, have a good night.

Swishypants

Quote from: 21st Century Man on September 28, 2017, 02:37:59 AM
Well, aren't you a ray of sunshine? Stop being an asswipe, limpdick.  You sound like a fucking loser to me.  With that, have a good night.

You think killing is winner stuff huh? Oh, they're going to have fun with you.

Hog

Quote from: Swishypants on September 27, 2017, 11:04:48 PM

Maybe you should just nod your head and move the fuck on, instead of judging..  The guys who got the "boring jobs" were the lucky ones. "In the rear with the gear", keeping their heads down.

peace
Hog

Hog

Spoken like a true clueless.  Everyone is different, we need more Brothers/Sisters to talk, maybe then they'd THINK before committing to the fighting.

peace
Hog

Swishypants

Ah, another Walter Mitty. You guys are a 10 a penny.  Save your posturing. I haven't got the patience to humor you.

Jackstar

Quote from: Swishypants on September 24, 2017, 10:23:04 PM
All I see is people being mean to one another. Why?

This is a bold, unflinching inquiry into root causes. Repped.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Swishypants on September 28, 2017, 02:32:54 AM
Oh I don't know anything about it MD MD. How do you know about the Love Boat?

Well, I've actually seen an episode or two but you haven't seen any combat and admit you don't know anything about it.  ::)

Quote from: Swishypants on September 28, 2017, 03:27:21 AM
You think killing is winner stuff huh? Oh, they're going to have fun with you.

Killing in defense of our country is indeed "winner" stuff! However you would know nothing about winning, right, loser?  You bend over and your girlfriend grinds her strap-on into your little tiny asshole. You are such a cuck.