• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No

Jojo

Quote from: albrecht on October 25, 2019, 05:41:50 PM
Was putting up some Halloween decorations and so listened to some of show. FFWed but caught Norry ending the segment about "scammers" and a caller mentioned his daughter was scammed out of a couple grand then Weinstein explained the obvious about how scammers like pre-paid and gift cards and Norry replied "I love it." And ended segment with "let's do it again."
"Let's do" is a phrase of Cheryl Jones.

Jojo

Quote from: Dateline on October 24, 2019, 03:29:09 PM
I have been soooo busy the last few days doing investigative reporting and looking at documents.  I have discovered Norry's will... interesting.
How was his last name spelled on it?  Are any non-profits are listed?  Society for detectable toupees for WASP men?

Jojo

Quote from: Dateline on October 24, 2019, 03:27:22 PM
Question??????  Do we REALLY know where Norry broadcasts from . .  .behind bars?
Rehab bed.

Jojo

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 27, 2019, 06:39:05 PM
Were too. :P
No, I've read mere paperback bodice rippers with S/M themes that were way better than Grey.  From what I saw when page sampling.

Jojo

Quote from: username on October 24, 2019, 12:19:11 PM

Investigate reporting? I hope no one smartens you up.

Last time I talked to you, I thought I was talking to Judd Hirsch... Except he's a wealthy actor and your a low-level criminal.
He is not a criminal. Where would you even get that?

Jojo

I haven't listened to the show in a while.  Tired of complaining about it.  I really miss laughing at his mis-speaks, though.  Or being shocked when he says the opposite of what a feeling person would say.
Time for my catnap.

Dateline

Quote from: Jojo on October 27, 2019, 06:25:46 PM
"Let's do" is a phrase of Cheryl Jones.
Norry's catch phrase is let's do-do it.

Morgus

Tonight on his show Ground Zero, Clyde Lewis told about how he went to a halloween party wearing a George Noory mask. :)

Dateline

Quote from: Morgus on October 29, 2019, 11:15:04 PM
Tonight on his show Ground Zero, Clyde Lewis told about how he went to a halloween party wearing a George Noory mask. :)

I bet he won the scariest costume.

Dateline

Wrong song Norry, No, it is not "The Candy Man", for you it is "The Panty Man." 

ItsOver

LOL!  Was it a mask of Noory or a mask that Noory's worn, like his infamous "Morgus"mask, from his WTF collection?

albrecht

Where can one obtain such a mask? I was going to play random, spooky John Carpenter soundtracks in outside speakers for the trick or treaters tomorrow but I think a "best of George Norry" or the "Holidays- Coast Style CD" might even be scarier? Especially if Amazon can deliver overnight the mask.  I will also hand out eggs and toomeric in lieu of candy.

expat

Quote from: albrecht on October 30, 2019, 10:07:14 AM
I will also hand out eggs and toomeric in lieu of candy.

Get in a supply of carnivora, quick!

ItsOver

Quote from: albrecht on October 30, 2019, 10:07:14 AM
Where can one obtain such a mask? I was going to play random, spooky John Carpenter soundtracks in outside speakers for the trick or treaters tomorrow but I think a "best of George Norry" or the "Holidays- Coast Style CD" might even be scarier? Especially if Amazon can deliver overnight the mask.  I will also hand out eggs and toomeric in lieu of candy.
Ha!  Be careful with "Holidays- Coast Style CD." Bordering upon child abuse, especially with the Noory track.

Too bad they left out "Turkey in the Slammer" by SDM.

Corona Kitty

Hopefully he cries again.

This Noory even doesn't seem like a woo woo scam at all. I'll be right back to post more I have to put some crystals in my time machine.

ItsOver

Quote from: nooryisawesome on October 31, 2019, 06:27:03 AM

This Noory even doesn't seem like a woo woo scam at all. I'll be right back to post more I have to put some crystals in my time machine.

Looks legit to me.  Right, Tommee?

ItsOver

Quote from: brig on October 31, 2019, 06:10:16 PM

As much as this show will suck, I'll give credit to Jorch for at least showing up.  That's more than I can say for someone still stuck on October 8th.

I think I'll stick with TCM's horror classics showing tonight.  Vincent and Boris are hard to beat.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: ItsOver on October 31, 2019, 06:19:58 PM
As much as this show will suck, I'll give credit to Jorch for at least showing up.  That's more than I can say for someone still stuck on October 8th.

Sexy bitch! She needs her neck bitten. :P

ItsOver

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 31, 2019, 06:21:13 PM
Sexy bitch! She needs her neck bitten. :P
Yeeewww first!  Is there a doctor in the house!  ;D

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: ItsOver on October 31, 2019, 06:24:01 PM
Yeeewww first!  Is there a doctor in the house!  ;D

Yes, Dr. Acula’s the name. Ya-ah-ah... 8)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: ItsOver on October 31, 2019, 06:19:58 PM

I think I'll stick with TCM's horror classics showing tonight.  Vincent and Boris are hard to beat.