• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No

Jojo

George allowed the guest to pray to Jesus, as well as Mary and a saint.  It was a long prayer.

Followed by George drinks wine, which was totally not necessary. 

expat

Quote from: Jojo on October 10, 2019, 01:32:22 AM
I haven't seen the fake mummy episode, but if the mummies were mummies that Gaiam celebrates, then I can see that he might not be invited back.  Like a party guest that says the host actually got their current vehicle by stealing it.

Not really, since Gaia is not the "host" of CitD, merely one of five sponsors (another is Youngevity, LOL). Infinite Wisdom Productions is the host. Cheers.

Jojo

Quote from: expat on October 10, 2019, 07:37:03 AM
Not really, since Gaia is not the "host" of CitD, merely one of five sponsors (another is Youngevity, LOL). Infinite Wisdom Productions is the host. Cheers.
Doesn't sound very wise of them.  Every contributor should be entitled to spread their opinion.  In a democracy.  I wonder if Gaia contributes or brings in so much funding that Wisdom sold out their integrity.  Was the controversial presentation intelligent and fair?

expat

Quote from: Jojo on October 10, 2019, 02:45:12 PM
Doesn't sound very wise of them.  Every contributor should be entitled to spread their opinion.  In a democracy.  I wonder if Gaia contributes or brings in so much funding that Wisdom sold out their integrity.  Was the controversial presentation intelligent and fair?

I thought so, yes. But remember, I don't think the ban has anything to do with nazca mummies anyway.

wasn't a surprise, deGrasse Tyson has a new book out so he put up with Jorch's nitwittery to push his book. and yeah Jorch did pull out his ol' Big Bang shtick AFTER deGrasse Tyson spent 5 minutes explaining why it is the accepted theory for the Universe's origin. Not a word of it got through Jorch's Great Wall of Ignorance which protects his brain.

Jorch was far more comfortable with his second guest of the night, a man who runs an exorcism business called 'Ghost Be Gone!'

Worthless People Rankings (Least to Most)

893. Telemarketer
894. Malware Distributor
895. Wife Beater
896. Animal Torturer
897. Numbers Lady
898. Child Molester

Jojo

Quote from: expat on October 10, 2019, 02:55:00 PM
I thought so, yes. But remember, I don't think the ban has anything to do with nazca mummies anyway.
What could the ban be about?

Jojo

WTF was that about George suddenly stating to Glynnis that 11 happens to be "a Demi Moore" birth number?  Was this as non-sequitor as it sounded, is there a history on this, or did I just not notice some immediately prior conversation?  I don't have $6.95 for Insiders, because I had recent car repairs.  But maybe someone here heard this part.  Does George simply know sex symbol Demi Moore's birth number by heart?

DO YA THINK THIS HAS ANYTHING TO DO WITH HER RECENT NAKED PHOTO-SHOPS FOR VANITY FAIR, INCLUDING THE COVER.  SO HE READS TRASH.

So this is what he talks about on air, knowing half his audience is women.  I didn't even know about her naked photo-shops or her movie Strip Tease, which shows her real breasts look nothing like a later image she was featured in with breast prosthetics.  George Noory took me to this dark place.  Why are famous women in their mid-50s suddenly posing naked with the assistance updated breast augmentation surgery, liposuction & other mortally risky body sculpting operations, as well as the best make-up artists, spray tans, photo-shop and set engineering?  What has the world come to?

Jojo

Quote from: CronkitesGhost on October 11, 2019, 06:28:38 AM

892. George Noory
893. Telemarketer
894. Malware Distributor
895. Wife Beater
896. Animal Torturer
897. Numbers Lady
898. Child Molester

Jojo

Full disclosure:  The last photo is a prosthetic, so Demi Moore is clothed.  She is wearing a piece of silicone or plastic designed to look like naked breasts.

What does your mother think of you incessantly lauding all these sex symbols?  Have you ever even watched videos of women before & after their make-up?  How can you possibly be the apple of her eye when you keep promoting & lauding panty models?  Whatever did your first wife think of you.

Sincerely,
Someone who lived in Tulalip, Washington for years around 2009 (Snohomish County an hour north of Seattle).
P.S.  Go the way of the Missouri beagle, then dig your own grave & fall in it. 

Juan

JoJo/14/16/tangerine
Why do you have such a problem with other women? Both in your personal life and on the radio?

Jojo

Quote from: Juan on October 11, 2019, 06:10:50 PM
JoJo/14/16/tangerine
Why do you have such a problem with other women? Both in your personal life and on the radio?
I love women.  I dated women exclusively for a long time.  I don't know what you're talking about.

I think the real question here is, why do i listen to this host's crap.  You know, I didn't even listen for several days and only listened for little spots on some days, and it was just as bad.  Every time I popped in just for a few minutes, it was like, "OMG.  Here we go again," so I turned the radio off.

Jojo

This condescending host needs to take Baker Street out of his repertoire.  Who the Hell wants to hear some pie in the sky host talk about, "You used to think that it was so easy, but you're trying, you're trying now".  No, George.  You are the one trying, trying to be condescending arrogant & unromantic.

albrecht

Quote from: CronkitesGhost on October 10, 2019, 10:58:25 PM
wasn't a surprise, deGrasse Tyson has a new book out so he put up with Jorch's nitwittery to push his book. and yeah Jorch did pull out his ol' Big Bang shtick AFTER deGrasse Tyson spent 5 minutes explaining why it is the accepted theory for the Universe's origin. Not a word of it got through Jorch's Great Wall of Ignorance which protects his brain.

Jorch was far more comfortable with his second guest of the night, a man who runs an exorcism business called 'Ghost Be Gone!'
Granted. High volume but still plane noise and smoke/fires leaving Burbank but listened to the recent show. Fun how Norry 1) dismissed the allegations with a "knowing" these things? Even though many get worse after, especially when political or racial celebreties alleged involved in "misconduct.") 2)  "of course" Big Bang 3) the usual by guest pro-Islam deal 4) and funny not comment by Norry regarding guest about Hale-Bop! I thought he played baseball!? That could've a easy inside the park home run and "own," finally C2C. Kidding, sorta. Credit to Georgian Calendar stuff. And let the gun ranter guy on. Whew.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Jojo on October 11, 2019, 04:56:12 PM
Full disclosure:  The last photo is a prosthetic, so Demi Moore is clothed.  She is wearing a piece of silicone or plastic designed to look like naked breasts.

What does your mother think of you incessantly lauding all these sex symbols?  Have you ever even watched videos of women before & after their make-up?  How can you possibly be the apple of her eye when you keep promoting & lauding panty models?  Whatever did your first wife think of you.

Sincerely,
Someone who lived in Tulalip, Washington for years around 2009 (Snohomish County an hour north of Seattle).
P.S.  Go the way of the Missouri beagle, then dig your own grave & fall in it.

Remember how I told you that one of my exes used to have this recurring dream where I was cheating on her with Jennifer Love Hewitt and everytime she told me about it I was like, I wish!  :D

Morgus

This caller is clearly a JC impersonator but Noory thinks he is real.

good lord the Friday night open callers are boring, almost as dull as the host. Jorch has destroyed the Coast franchise, it's supposed to be about weirdos, these people are just old and lonely.

Jojo

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 12, 2019, 12:52:14 AM
Remember how I told you that one of my exes used to have this recurring dream where I was cheating on her with Jennifer Love Hewitt and everytime she told me about it I was like, I wish!  :D
Hopefully she was spared that data.

Jojo

Quote from: CronkitesGhost on October 12, 2019, 02:35:56 AM
good lord the Friday night open callers are boring, almost as dull as the host. Jorch has destroyed the Coast franchise, it's supposed to be about weirdos, these people are just old and lonely.
It started to heat up at one moment, but George just ran right over the guest at the pivotal moment.  From that he gained what.  He just can't take it when things start to sound meaningful.  He changes the topic on guests just when they are starting to get somewhere.  I'm sure it's a nervous habit.  He get a lot of endorphins from moving along at a pace & watching the clock, but it should not be at the expense of depth.  He's worse than a machine would be.

Jojo

Quote from: Morgus on October 12, 2019, 01:18:47 AM
This caller is clearly a JC impersonator but Noory thinks he is real.
That was a little weird how his voice kept cracking.

Peter Davenport reporting that this week was an unusually busy one for UFO sighting reports. Amazing, none of them submitted video or photos of what they saw. Oh well, we can dream that one day we will all have camera devices in our pockets and when that happens oh boy we are going to see a flood of convincing UFO and BigFoot videos.

expat

expat

Quote from: CronkitesGhost on October 11, 2019, 06:28:38 AM
893. Telemarketer
894. Malware Distributor
895. Wife Beater
896. Animal Torturer
897. Numbers Lady
898. Child Molester

Mathematical disciplines, in descending order of rigor:

Advanced mathematics
Differential equations
Algebra
Arithmetic
Recreational math
Dog shit
Numerology

Dateline

Quote from: expat on October 12, 2019, 07:36:10 AM
It could be about harrassment of pretty women.

Yes, Bara the "Man Of Elfin Magic."

Dateline

Premrat want to save money?  Replace with a computer-voice teleprompter that reads its on copy through AI.  No drools, no panty model comments, and no subtle shouts outs to naked bo-toxed and silicone stuffed fifty-somethings, Demi Moore.  The only thing more artificial is the hair on Norry's head.

Jojo

Quote from: CronkitesGhost on October 12, 2019, 03:21:20 AM
Peter Davenport reporting that this week was an unusually busy one for UFO sighting reports. Amazing, none of them submitted video or photos of what they saw. Oh well, we can dream that one day we will all have camera devices in our pockets and when that happens oh boy we are going to see a flood of convincing UFO and BigFoot videos.
Does Peter Davenport's website allow attachments?

Jojo

Quote from: Dateline on October 12, 2019, 09:41:33 AM
Premrat want to save money?  Replace with a computer-voice teleprompter that reads its on copy through AI.  No drools, no panty model comments, and no subtle shouts outs to naked bo-toxed and silicone stuffed fifty-somethings, Demi Moore.  The only thing more artificial is the hair on Norry's head.
And the thing is, no woman would feel "special" because he has subtly shouted out to so many!  Swedish women, the 21-year old guest, Jennifer Love Hewitt, something about a Playmate of the Year a while back, Sandra "I Don't Do Middle-Aged Nudes" Bullock, Lisa Rinna, cybermodel Jessical Hall, Pam Anderson, Victoria's Secret models, Tropicana models, caller Brenda (2014), Elvira ("Come back without your brothers), Demi Moore, and probably many more.  So, a girl would basically be just gettin' in line.  Gross.