• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Random Political Thoughts

Started by MV/Liberace!, February 08, 2012, 10:50:42 AM

Nucky Nolan

Quote from: Metron2267 on December 19, 2018, 06:55:28 PM
Doc just wants to rumble, if I feed him some of this he'll uncork on me:

It's cool. I was feeling left out of the flame wars.  ;)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Metron2267 on December 19, 2018, 06:55:28 PM
Doc just wants to rumble, if I feed him some of this he'll uncork on me:

No, metron. I’m simply trying to get just one of these Bush supporting turds to explain to us how they reconsile their globalist leanings in the past with what they’re claiming to support now. If it was good back then why is it all of a sudden bad now? I won’t hold my breath because we both know that they can’t without totally discrediting themselves in the process. Fucking wannabes. ::)

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Nucky Nolan on December 19, 2018, 06:35:33 PM
Do you share the same sentiment regarding the Holocaust? Was it all good to murder future Jonas Salks if it culled future Chelsea Handlers, a woman whose Nazi grandpa likely would have killed her Jewish grandma if they were in the same concentration camp?

You misunderstand.  Of course no war is good--it takes the best and brightest and the Holocast was an act of pure evil.  My point is that programmed self destruction may be one of the things that remain for mankind to overcome at this stage of our evolution just as we've overcome many things that occurr in the natural order in order to get where we are. 

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 19, 2018, 07:13:52 PM
No, metron. I’m simply trying to get just one of these Bush supporting turds to explain to us how they reconsile their globalist leanings in the past with what they’re claiming to support now. If it was good back then why is it all of a sudden bad now? I won’t hold my breath because we both know that they can’t without totally discrediting themselves in the process. Fucking wannabes. ::)

Asked and answered.  See the Trump thread.  Anyone who doesn't think that Bush is the villain that conpiracy theorists make him out to be and/or have a good opinion of him is a globalist.  More silligistic nonsnse. 

How do you justify voting for Jimmy Carter and Obama?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on December 19, 2018, 09:44:26 PM
Asked and answered.  See the Trump thread.  Anyone who doesn't think that Bush is the villain that conpiracy theorists make him out to be and/or have a good opinion of him is a globalist.  More silligistic nonsnse. 

First, I didn’t vote for Carter. I was WAY too young to vote then so I’m not sure where you’re getting that from. Second, how is what you just wrote an answer?! Bush was a globalist. If you voted for him and then continued to support he and his family as you do you must be cool with globalism. Honestly, I think you’re simply to stupid to understand it and how it’s contradictory to and therefore not compatible with nationalism. Third, I think you meant syllogism, idiot. ::)

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on December 19, 2018, 09:44:26 PM

Also, by your account both Bill Clinton and GHWB were globalists.  Which one did you vote for?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on December 19, 2018, 10:03:22 PM
Also, by your account both Bill Clinton and GHWB were globalists.  Which one did you vote for?

Clinton. The difference between you and I being that I’m intelligent enough to admit that I was wrong about that. You, appartently, can never be wrong. So very gay! ::)

Taaroa

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on December 19, 2018, 10:03:22 PM

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 19, 2018, 10:02:37 PM
First, I didn’t vote for Carter. I was WAY too young to vote then so I’m not sure where you’re getting that from. Second, how is what you just wrote an answer?! Bush was a globalist. If you voted for him and then continued to support he and his family as you do you must be cool with globalism. Honestly, I think you’re simply to stupid to understand it and how it’s contradictory to and therefore not compatible with nationalism. Third, I think you meant syllogism, idiot. ::)

You have completely lost it and have flown in concentric circles right up your own ass. 

Who here believes that everyone that does not believe that Bush is the villain that some believe he is automatically makes him a globalist.  Please, a show of hands. 

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on December 19, 2018, 10:13:05 PM
You have completely lost it and have flown in concentric circles right up our own ass. 

Who here believes that everyone that does not believe that Bush is the villain that some believe he is automatically makes him a globalist.  Please, a show of hands.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H9fkdG2qhuE

Sorry, who’s flown up who’s ass now?

albrecht

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 19, 2018, 10:08:55 PM
You remember. :)
"Not good" for the weed stuff that, I think, could be wrong, on your agenda though. He was a big anti-drug guy. Demanded testing players in HS even here. But that darn CIA wedding stuff....

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: albrecht on December 19, 2018, 10:17:49 PM
"Not good" for the weed stuff that, I think, could be wrong, on your agenda though. He was a big anti-drug guy. Demanded testing players in HS even here. But that darn CIA wedding stuff....

You may be right but just skim through the guy’s life story. It’s nothing but success (other than the presidential run). I’m glad we’re finally start to realize since Trump that people like this should be president. Fuck these lawyers! Shakespear was right about them. ;)

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ross_Perot

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 19, 2018, 10:08:55 PM
You remember. :)

I do remember that Perot's  candidacy is the only reason Clinton won in a tight election.  Given a choice between the two globalists, I'll take the one that didn't rent out the Lincoln Bedroom, get a knobber from an intern in the Oval Office and wasn't impeached for being a lying scumbag.

albrecht

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 19, 2018, 10:21:14 PM
You may be right but just skim through the guy’s life story. It’s nothing but success (other than the presidential run). I’m glad we’re finally start to realize since Trump that people like this should be president. Fuck these lawyers! Shakespear was right about them. ;)

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ross_Perot
True, he was a good guy. But recall, the reason, behind the "killing the lawyers" meme in the Bard. Not for a good reason.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on December 19, 2018, 10:23:01 PM
And Perot's is the only reason Clinton won in a tight election.  Given a choice between the two globalists, I'll take the one that didn't rent out the Lincoln Bedroom, get a knobber from an intern in the Oval Office and wasn't impeached for being a lying scumbag.

You’re WAY off base if you think I’m going to defend that asshole. His sexual pecidillos, as horrible as they could be, were really the lesser of his sins. Why do you think your hero loved him so much? :D

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 19, 2018, 10:25:10 PM
You’re WAY off base if you think I’m going to defend that asshole. His sexual pecidillos, as horrible as they could be, were really the lesser of his sins. Why do you think your hero loved him so much? :D

Yet you helped elect him if you voted for Perot but you didn't did you  You were still a hippy dippy leftist at the time?   Are you telling us that you voted for Obama in 08 and did not vote for Bill Clinton in 92 when he ran if you were of age.   I think not.  If you weren't old enough to vote in the 92 election, why is a young man like you unemployed in the current booming job market.  Take your time in responding. 

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on December 19, 2018, 10:33:25 PM
Yet you helped elect him if you voted for Perot but you didn't did you.  You were still a hippy dippy leftist at the time.  Are you telling us that you voted for Obama and did not vote for Bill Clinton when he ran. I think not.

The only way you can think to defend your hopeless position is to resort to personal attacks and making things up about me. Congratulations! You’re officially a Democrat now. ;D

Nucky Nolan

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on December 19, 2018, 09:42:26 PM

You misunderstand.  Of course no war is good--it takes the best and brightest and the Holocast was an act of pure evil.  My point is that programmed self destruction may be one of the things that remain for mankind to overcome at this stage of our evolution just as we've overcome many things that occurr in the natural order in order to get where we are.

I see. I evidently mistakenly thought that you claimed that evil wars were necessary in that they culled the herd, although I admittedly felt that way when I watched beatdowns of commies who attacked peaceful people.  ;)

Nucky Nolan

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 19, 2018, 10:36:27 PM
The only way you can think to defend your hopeless position is to resort to personal attacks and making things up about me. Congratulations! You’re officially a Democrat now. ;D

Did you really just post that?  :D I'm asking for a friend.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Nucky Nolan on December 19, 2018, 10:39:19 PM
Did you really just post that?  :D I'm asking for a friend.

Hey, he was already a RINO. It’s not like he really even has to change at all.  ;)

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 19, 2018, 10:36:27 PM

God help us.  MD is accusing me of personally attacking him.  Oh, I'm sorry cupcake and lord knows you would never stoop to that.  I stand duely chastened. 

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on December 19, 2018, 10:52:05 PM

God help us.  MD is accusing me of personally attacking him.  Oh, I'm sorry cupcake and lord knows you would never stoop to that.  I stand duely chastened.

I begrudgingly accept your fealty.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 19, 2018, 10:40:50 PM

Hey, he was already a RINO. It’s not like he really even has to change at all.  ;)

No I'm not.  I'm an independent in good standing.  Now you are just flailing in frustration.  Say g'night Doc.

K_Dubb lost a couple of Scandinavian sisters.  I guess they didn't read the fine print in their Tommy the Tourister Guide to North Africa.

Backpackers 'beheaded' in Morocco mountains were ‘executed by terrorists,’ security sources say

https://www.foxnews.com/world/scandinavian-backpackers-murdered-in-moroccan-mountains-while-they-slept-in-their-tents

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Metron2267 on December 19, 2018, 04:09:56 PM
Glad to hear it, I was beginning to wonder if you were of the "Kissinger Report" mentality?

https://www.hli.org/resources/exposing-the-global-population-control/

The Basic Question: Is Population Control Necessary?
There is growing awareness that the world “population explosion” is over or, indeed, that it never actually materialized. When the population scare began in the late 1960s, the world population was increasing at a rate of more than two percent per year. It is now increasing at less than one percent per year, and this rate is expected to continue to drop due to continuing population control activities.

The Kissinger Report predicted that the population of the world would stabilize at about 10 to 13 billion, with some demographers predicting that the world population would balloon to as high as 22 billion people. Now it is estimated that by 2050 population will level out at around 9.7 billion.

The worldwide application of the strategies recommended in The Kissinger Report has resulted in regional population growth rates decelerating so fast that they are already causing severe economic and social problems in Europe, the former Soviet Union, Japan, Singapore and Hong Kong. Many developing nations are now aging even more rapidly than the developed world, which foretells of even more severe problems for their relatively underdeveloped economies. The developed nations had the opportunity to become rich before they became old; if a nation becomes old first, it will never become rich.

Indeed I do, raw numbers don't lie.

I went to their website as well and found it quite enlightening. But as I noted in my commentary on growing global infertility, and as we see in Germany with Merkel's imported worker class, the bigger problem the world is facing is non-linear aging and replacement demographics in formerly productive nations.

How many damned central American lawn bois and nannies do the Demotards think this nation needs as we veer head-on into automation and robotization of our work force?

This will NOT end well.

Copy that.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on December 19, 2018, 11:00:47 PM
No I'm not.  I'm an independent in good standing.  Now you are just flailing in frustration.  Say g'night Doc.

For purposes of clarification, I am a right leaning Independent whose political philosophy ranges  somewhere between that of Teddy Roosevelt and that of Vlad the Impaler depending on the issue.