• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Clicking Ads

Started by Jojo, January 07, 2019, 03:17:53 AM

Jojo

When I click ads in EG, it opens in new tab.  Can I do that here?

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: 14 on January 07, 2019, 03:17:53 AM
When I click ads in EG, it opens in new tab.  Can I do that here?

It should work the same way here. You could always hold the Ctrl key when clicking.

Jojo

Quote from: Liberace! on January 07, 2019, 09:54:20 AM
It should work the same way here. You could always hold the Ctrl key when clicking.
Funny, now on this page, it does.  Hmmm, that is really weird but I'll take it!

But, on the Home page, for that ad at the top, my tablet considers the ad just an image.  Hmmm.

Jojo

Happy days.  I have a Cntl key now!

Asuka Langley

I have been looking at motorcycle parts and now the jews at google are bombarding me with partszilla ads. Since I'm going to buy hundreds of dollars worth of Nipponese parts from partzilla anyways would google give you moar diaper bux if i buy them through the bellgab link? I am currently making a list of everything i need so i only have to pay shipping once, arigato.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Asuka Langley on December 27, 2019, 02:47:48 PM
I have been looking at motorcycle parts and now the jews at google are bombarding me with partszilla ads. Since I'm going to buy hundreds of dollars worth of Nipponese parts from partzilla anyways would google give you moar diaper bux if i buy them through the bellgab link? I am currently making a list of everything i need so i only have to pay shipping once, arigato.

It's hard to say, but I'm technically not allowed to suggest that you give it a try.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Asuka Langley on December 27, 2019, 02:47:48 PM

Dat ass! :P

I say go for it!! :)

Asuka Langley

Quote from: Liberace! on December 27, 2019, 10:45:32 PM
It's hard to say, but I'm technically not allowed to suggest that you give it a try.

daijoubu, i will keep it on the DL senpai