• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Jimmy Church

Started by mikealden, January 27, 2014, 09:37:07 PM

ShayP

Quote from: zeebo on June 23, 2017, 10:12:17 PM
David Wilcock on w/ Jimmy tonite.  I know it's wrong but I've gotta give this a listen. 

I may as well.  :-\

CozyRozie

Quote from: ShayP on June 23, 2017, 10:49:31 PM
That's what it's called?  I thought I created that!  ;D  I've been drinking something similar for many years.   :o

You was creating & drinking 'bellgab mule' -actually very rare DNA species of humans and cyberwarriors. lol

ShayP

Quote from: th'ONE on June 23, 2017, 10:54:20 PM
You was creating & drinking 'bellgab mule' -actually very rare DNA species of humans and cyberwarriors. lol

The Falkie Wallbanger.  :o  :D

albrecht

Quote from: astroguy on June 23, 2017, 10:47:44 PM
Not that you're speaking from experience here ...  ;)
;) We pay taxes for streets. Why should parking not be free? Drivers also pay for all these frigging bike lanes (and multimillion dollar bridges and bike-ways! Guess how many bike commuters, or even for fun bikers, using them when it is over 100F today?) We also put up with cops generating revenue from DWIs or even, now, open container etc. (And rightfully if one is not in control of one's vehicle they should be punished, though our DA was caught with an open bottle of vodka, swerving, on a VERY twisty and dangerous highway but, due to politics, was let off and still HAS HER JOB, because of Democratic holdout and various investigations into Republican figures. She also spit at cops and ranted at arraignment judge.) Normal citizens? Get vehicles towed, get cited for parking, and what not all the time- for doing the "right thing" by not driving after having a few beers. And, now, a proposed policy for slower speeds due to pedestrian accident upswing (think "sanctuary city" for illegals, homeless, and drug addled, and people who seem to like to walk across any venue with no sense.) Therein ends rant. Californians, no more move here, please!

zeebo

Quote from: ShayP on June 23, 2017, 10:49:31 PM
That's what it's called?  I thought I created that!  ;D  I've been drinking something similar for many years.   :o

You're a hipster and didn't even know it ... can't get more hip than that.   :D

albrecht

Quote from: zeebo on June 23, 2017, 11:10:13 PM
Besides the Pens support I know have another reason to hate ShayP, hipster!  ;)

ShayP

Quote from: zeebo on June 23, 2017, 11:10:13 PM

???

Damn.  :(   I need to do some self-evaluation.  :-[   Or...self-flagellation.  :-\

ShayP

Quote from: albrecht on June 23, 2017, 11:11:35 PM
Besides the Pens support I know have another reason to hate ShayP, hipster!  ;)

That cuts like a knife.  :'(

;D

albrecht

Quote from: ShayP on June 23, 2017, 11:16:52 PM

;D
Remove the Kolshak hat. Drink your coffee black (though I saw some weird news article that said sociopaths do that  :o ) And stop with the retro cocktails, whiskey, if needed, a domestic back. A start. Then, after some therapy, we will get into the Pens problem.

zeebo

Quote from: ShayP on June 23, 2017, 11:16:52 PM

dude as long as you're not sipping your bellgab mule out of a trendy copper mug, and speaking in wannabe radio-dj dialact a la Jimmy Church ... you're ok.

ShayP

Quote from: albrecht on June 23, 2017, 11:21:58 PM
Remove the Kolshak hat. Drink your coffee black (though I saw some weird news article that said sociopaths do that  :o ) And stop with the retro cocktails, whiskey, if needed, a domestic back. A start. Then, after some therapy, we will get into the Pens problem.

LOL!  I don't like change.  :P

Shameless hoax being perpetrated -  good marketing by Gaia tho. You discover 4 3 fingered mummified aliens you get the world's best archaeologists and astrobiologists there asap.

Has this discovery been reported on by any major newspapers?

oh the 'Director of Content' has a background in investigative reporting, that changes everything.

ShayP

Quote from: zeebo on June 23, 2017, 11:24:50 PM
dude as long as you're not sipping your bellgab mule out of a trendy copper mug, and speaking in wannabe radio-dj dialact a la Jimmy Church ... you're ok.

Just out of a pint glass with a faded Iron City logo.  Thank you Zeebs! ;)  :D

zeebo

Quote from: CronkitesGhost on June 23, 2017, 11:28:48 PM
Shameless hoax being perpetrated -  good marketing by Gaia tho. You discover 4 3 fingered mummified aliens you get the world's best archaeologists and astrobiologists there asap.

I think I actually heard the question "What exactly is the white powder on the mummies?" ... followed by "Gaia is all about finding the truth."   ::)

QuoteDr Konstantin Korotkov, who says with certainty in the Gaia video that the Nazca mummy “belongs to another creature,” also claims to have invented a camera that can photograph the soul.

;D

zeebo

Wilcockian ramblings ..... go!

ShayP

"I'm like the alpha male..." ~ David Wilcock

::)

ahhhhhhh the trinary alpha -  base 6, 3 fingers -  who could have missed that. 

mind blown.

zeebo

JC: "July 15th ... what's gonna happen with disclosure?"

pause ....

DW: "I'm supposed to know?"

(riveting radio)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: GravitySucks on May 14, 2017, 02:24:34 AM
At 3:13 central (1:13 pacific) Church declares he just looked at the studio clock and it said 11:11:11

No idea what timezone he thought he was in.

After talking with a guest for 3 hours on Fatima, Church declares to a caller that the sun event on Oct 13, 1917 was a UFO event not a miracle.

A mass hallucination event is more likely than a UFO event, especially since it was predicted- hence the assembly of 60,000 in a field in Portugal.

A lot going on then: WW1 was still raging; the communist revolution happened in Russia and this. Some have speculated that Wheat and Rye crops in Europe may have been infected with ergot fungus, a precursor to LSD.  ;)

zeebo

Oh, DW does not disappoint .. ramping up now ... "Iron man 3" and "Captain America" part of DOD disclosure plan.   :)

ShayP

Quote from: zeebo on June 24, 2017, 12:20:39 AM
Oh, DW does not disappoint .. ramping up now ... "Iron man 3" and "Captain America" part of DOD disclosure plan.   :)

LOL!  Wow.  Has Hoagie ever interviewed Wilcock? That'd be wild.  ;D

zeebo

Quote from: ShayP on June 24, 2017, 12:21:58 AM
LOL!  Wow.  Has Hoagie ever interviewed Wilcock? That'd be wild.  ;D

Hoagie for sure would wanna know his take on "John Carter".

this guy is clearly mentally ill.

zeebo

Wilcock says he can decipher 95% of his dreams now that he's sober.

ShayP