• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

WTF Excutive Punk

Started by Stellar, July 21, 2019, 02:57:26 PM

Will Trump be President after his first term is over?

Yes
No!
Maybe
The government is corrupt and now useless!
I'm an anarchist, and I don't give a shit!
Politics is for the slacker who is afraid of himself.

Voting closes: December 05, 2046, 05:24:17 PM

pyewacket

Quote from: SredniVashtar on July 22, 2019, 01:17:27 PM
I think you're getting confused with the trough of mush, garnished with a few dog biscuits, in your old folks home. They have to put a cover on it at night in case one of you lot falls in and drowns again. The worse thing is they don't even have the decency to replace the mush, they just fish you out and let the oldsters gum away at it again like nothing happened.

Tick Tock, Clairese, Tick Tock.

Your competition will be arriving shortly.

K_Dubb

Quote from: SredniVashtar on July 22, 2019, 12:40:27 PM
Only to another ashtray.

I get no complaints -- a lot of people seem to like it.  And I'd be careful throwing around the f-word, big boy; as I recall, you've got a hundred pounds on me and only two inches to make it pretty.  I'd take it easy on the muffins or our punt will look like a deep-sea vee hull before she planes.

pyewacket

Quote from: K_Dubb on July 22, 2019, 01:39:47 PM
I get no complaints -- a lot of people seem to like it.  And I'd be careful throwing around the f-word, big boy; as I recall, you've got a hundred pounds on me and only two inches to make it pretty.  I'd take it easy on the muffins or our punt will look like a deep-sea vee hull before she planes.

OMG- I am so sorry. I didn't realize that I was encouraging a fat, homeless man to go dumpster diving. No wonder he's always cranky- never being able to get his punt on plane.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: K_Dubb on July 22, 2019, 01:39:47 PM
I get no complaints -- a lot of people seem to like it. 

Slut.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: pyewacket on July 22, 2019, 01:46:39 PM
OMG- I am so sorry. I didn't realize that I was encouraging a fat, homeless man to go dumpster diving. No wonder he's always cranky- never being able to get his punt on plane.

You're just plagiarising a rejected script for Mean Girls 2. Except this time they're all over 80.

K_Dubb

Quote from: SredniVashtar on July 22, 2019, 01:49:38 PM
Slut.

Such an ugly word.  I prefer "libertine", as more in accord with our national principles.

pyewacket

Quote from: SredniVashtar on July 22, 2019, 01:51:35 PM
You're just plagiarising a rejected script for Mean Girls 2. Except this time they're all over 80.

Say what you will, but I'm not sure if you should be bragging about getting your ass whooped by an 80 year old mean girl.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: pyewacket on July 22, 2019, 01:59:09 PM
Say what you will, but I'm not sure if you should be bragging about getting your ass whooped by an 80 year old mean girl.

I've always maintained that furniture polish should be strictly regulated.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: K_Dubb on July 22, 2019, 01:54:49 PM
Such an ugly word.  I prefer "libertine", as more in accord with our national principles.

You probably carry more pathogens than the CDC.

pyewacket

Quote from: SredniVashtar on July 22, 2019, 02:03:48 PM
I've always maintained that furniture polish should be strictly regulated.

Looks like you are getting tired and your sugar levels are low- you are swinging and missing.

If you are not going to put a decent effort into this, let's just chalk it up as a win for me and call it a day.

Get some rest and come back tomorrow.

Sweet dreams.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZqJzh-6AZ8k

K_Dubb

Quote from: SredniVashtar on July 22, 2019, 02:05:02 PM

You probably carry more pathogens than the CDC.

A lot cleaner than the poor ungulates you've been bothering.

paladin1991

Quote from: Stellar on July 21, 2019, 06:00:19 PM
Sure you just don't know how to respond now.  You post pure garbage about immigration and communism like you live in fear.  You are a Trumpy moron who is afraid to oppose the Racist, empty minded Donald.  People here probably many guests are afraid too.   It just takes many of you bozos to keep pimping Trump and before you know know it this country has become the Nazi Germany of 1939!

Unlike the krauts, we wouldn't lose the war.

paladin1991

Quote from: Stellar on July 21, 2019, 06:52:17 PM
For all you knuckle dragging Trump pimpsters.
https://www.nti.org/learn/facilities/316/
So given we are acting insane again in the Gulf.  If we ever did a bomb bomb bomb Iran, don't you think that in the beginning age of Deep Blue Ai that, Iran can strike the U.S.A.  We are dealing with perhaps one of the oldest cultures on the Planet.  And yes there is no doubt in my mind that the missile base @ Tabriz now has the Range of Washington D.C.

The reason I'm hyping all this shit is, because most people intellect and understanding about real war on the ground like Syria are completely and entirely ignorant. Simply put we hit Iran they retaliate and hit us in a rain of missiles.
Hmmmmm.  Can they hit the US?  I wonder.  And with how many missles.  I mean, if we Tomahawk the shit out of them and drop a few nukes in there as well, how many of Haji's missiles would make it into the air?  And it's just me, but if I were the POTUS, i would make it known that ALL of Iran's partners would take the pain as well.  Say goodbye to the Louve, Francois!

paladin1991

Quote from: Stellar on July 21, 2019, 09:30:55 PM
I once shot a hole dead center in a quarter @ 30 ft in the air, so you better be quick on the draw, knuckle dragger; I did it on while lithium, haldol, abilify and depakote!
Yeah, but can you hammer a ten penny nail thru a 2x4 with your penis? 

paladin1991

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on July 21, 2019, 10:19:04 PM
BTW, the most effective and balanced flat tax rate would be 19.5%. Even RCH knows this. ::)

Oh, how cute.  He has his asshole buddies with him.

paladin1991

Quote from: Stellar on July 21, 2019, 10:58:41 PM
Look I'm not fucking around we are poking a black widow in IRAN mulahs toilet kissing mecca stone ass.

Look what they have morons'

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sv40GLReFDE
Okay, I'll give you this.  Haji is crazy as a bedbug.  But only the US has ever dropped a nuke on human beings.  *shrug*  With all the nukes out there, and all the 'tards that have had their fingers on the button and the opportunity to use it, still, only the US has ever lit up a people with a nuke.  If Haji wants to play, his country will burn. 
Should a missile hit the US, the American ppl will not want simple justice, they will demand a reckoning and Trump will have a mandate of Righteous American Rage to rain down our extreme anger on anyone who looks sideways at us. 

paladin1991

Quote from: SredniVashtar on July 22, 2019, 11:00:01 AM
Obesity, stupidity, and a lack of basic hygiene.
Hmmm, I'm smiling....with all my teeth. 

paladin1991

Quote from: K_Dubb on July 22, 2019, 01:54:49 PM
Heheh.  You, me and Oscar FUCKING Wilde.  Mad, Bad and Dangerous to Know. 

SredniVashtar

Quote from: paladin1991 on July 23, 2019, 12:15:45 AM
  Heheh.  You, me and Oscar FUCKING Wilde.  Mad, Bad and Dangerous to Know.

That was Lady Caroline Lamb describing Lord Byron. Dipshit.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: K_Dubb on July 22, 2019, 02:17:37 PM
A lot cleaner than the poor ungulates you've been bothering.

That can go on your grindr profile:

'Pipe smoker. Cleaner than a sheep'.

Quote from: SredniVashtar on July 23, 2019, 01:03:45 AM
That can go on your grindr profile:

'Pipe smoker. Cleaner than a sheep'.

It could but it ought not to.  How much action could one Norwegian handle?  Not the amount that would pull in.

K_Dubb

Quote from: SredniVashtar on July 23, 2019, 01:02:18 AM
That was Lady Caroline Lamb describing Lord Byron. Dipshit.

Though your breathless enthusiasm for my work quite bowls me over sometimes I must beg you to keep your voice down when making such absurd comparisons or people will suspect I have an ear for flattery.

ItsOver

Quote from: Stellar on December 15, 1974, 03:57:05 PM... while on lithium, haldol, abilify and depakote!
That I believe.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: K_Dubb on July 23, 2019, 06:17:12 AM
Though your breathless enthusiasm for my work quite bowls me over sometimes I must beg you to keep your voice down when making such absurd comparisons or people will suspect I have an ear for flattery.

True your verse does tend to suck all the air out of a room, thus accounting for my occasional gasps, but I don't think you ought to push the Byronic comparison too far. Byron walked with a limp, and your poetry is equally claudicated. There the resemblance ends.

Gd5150

Every time the 130lb lemming plays Interweb tough non-binary and claims to be alternative and punk.

K_Dubb

Quote from: SredniVashtar on July 23, 2019, 10:30:21 AM
True your verse does tend to suck all the air out of a room, thus accounting for my occasional gasps, but I don't think you ought to push the Byronic comparison too far. Byron walked with a limp, and your poetry is equally claudicated. There the resemblance ends.

That is unfair -- I look at least as fetching in a skirt.

Quote from: Stellar on July 21, 2019, 09:30:55 PM
I once shot a hole dead center in a quarter @ 30 ft in the air, so you better be quick on the draw, knuckle dragger; I did it on while lithium, haldol, abilify and depakote!
Pictures or it didn't happen.    :D