• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

WTF Excutive Punk

Started by Stellar, July 21, 2019, 02:57:26 PM

Will Trump be President after his first term is over?

Yes
No!
Maybe
The government is corrupt and now useless!
I'm an anarchist, and I don't give a shit!
Politics is for the slacker who is afraid of himself.

Voting closes: December 05, 2046, 05:24:17 PM

albrecht

Quote from: ItsOver on July 23, 2019, 05:27:33 PM

Indeed. Praise MV Liberace. There aren't many places in which boasting of sharpshooting prowess while being on several anti-psychotic meds during on a political diatribe would be tolerated, much less praised.

Stellar

Quote from: Stellar on July 21, 2019, 06:52:17 PM
For all you knuckle dragging Trump pimpsters.
https://www.nti.org/learn/facilities/316/
So given we are acting insane again in the Gulf.  If we ever did a bomb bomb bomb Iran, don't you think that in the beginning age of Deep Blue Ai that, Iran can strike the U.S.A.  We are dealing with perhaps one of the oldest cultures on the Planet.  And yes there is no doubt in my mind that the missile base @ Tabriz now has the Range of Washington D.C.

The reason I'm hyping all this shit is, because most people intellect and understanding about real war on the ground like Syria are completely and entirely ignorant. Simply put we hit Iran they retaliate and hit us in a rain of missiles.

Iran successfully test-fired a medium-range ballistic missile Wednesday which flew more than 600 miles from the southern part of the country to an area outside the capital, Tehran, in the north, a U.S. official told Fox News
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/iran-test-fires-medium-range-ballistic-missile-us-official-says/ar-AAESzfU?ocid=spartandhp

Jojo

Quote from: Stellar on July 22, 2019, 12:09:26 AM
Well pye* I sense and smell fear in you.  You are a bit hesitant to answer the problem, that helped me understand and deduce your emotional state.  I don't believe you are a lady and so I bet you have killed a few spotted orange bugs two lol.

knuckle dragger
It is said she, like many of us, does have a landing strip...

paladin1991

Quote from: SredniVashtar on July 23, 2019, 01:02:18 AM
That was Lady Caroline Lamb describing Lord Byron. Dipshit.
yeah, I know.  I studied British Clit for a few years.  That's how I easily identified you as a cunt. ;)

Kidnostad3

Quote from: pyewacket on July 22, 2019, 12:03:40 AM
By use of those terms, I assume you are talking about a right triangle. I am not going to pull out my Pickett slide rule. Just change all your measurements to a common metric format and apply the Pythagorean Theorem.

You commie bastard.

In Spanish

El communisto bastardo

PS- Am I a racist for killing just the Japanese beetles on my rose plants in my garden?

Hola Pye, No le eches las perlas a un cerdo.  Este imbécil no ha visto la pelota desde el saque inicial.