• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Kingdom of Nye With Heather Wade

Started by SergeantMajor, June 05, 2018, 03:38:31 PM

Should this thread be stickied?

No
Yes

Voting closes: November 02, 2045, 02:04:40 AM

my what a large Adam's apple "she" has....

Quote from: Kizuna Ai on January 16, 2019, 07:28:56 PM
Her titty hard ons are undeniable motorboat with extreme caution!

gotta make sure you're wearing a mouthpiece. safety first!

Asuka Langley

Quote from: Richard Groyper on January 16, 2019, 07:30:26 PM
gotta make sure you're wearing a mouthpiece. safety first!

and eye protection

scentless

Quote from: Richard Groyper on January 16, 2019, 06:40:29 PM
my eyes! im blind!

that is the ugliest bitch i have ever seen in my entire life.

Asuka Langley

Quote from: Richard Groyper on January 16, 2019, 07:37:16 PM
a football helmet just to be sure.

And an anal chastity belt so she cant DP you and lay eggs

teknoslag

Quote from: Liberace! on January 15, 2019, 01:53:11 AM
So no show again tonight? Methinks this might no longer be a thing. KCAA dropped the show, didn't it?

Fred Lundgren posted somewhere that he hasn't heard from HW and he's no longer carrying the show as a result, from what I recall. One of her cult members fans posted the text in the comments on her latest Flakebook post.

Asuka Langley

Quote from: username on January 16, 2019, 07:54:40 PM

https://youtu.be/X_DVS_303kQ

Q Lazzarus did nothing wrong #BusDriversMatter #OyVey #ShutItDown

www.failedmessiah.typepad.com/failed_messiahcom/2015/05/hasidic-bus-company-sued-over-alleged-gender-discrimination-345.html

https://www.stereogum.com/2009727/mysterious-goodbye-horses-singer-q-lazzarus-breaks-her-silence-30-years-later/news/

WOTR

Quote from: Ciardelo on January 16, 2019, 12:09:49 PM
Ok, let's see if I have this straight. What I thought was my computer problem was somebody took BellGab down? And then somebody else started up a look-a-like website? Why would anybody want to be like BellGab? (no offense MV)
Oh, PLEASE, the top right?  It is perfect for me (and for a limited number of posters), but it is impossible to replicate no matter how much code you copy. Still, that gave me a damn good laugh.

WOTR

Quote from: Epaphroditus on January 16, 2019, 01:22:43 PM

DS in particular said early on that HW was likely dealing with anxiety issues  that nobody should be judgemental of .
Good thing that so many people paid attention to that.  No Heather bashing, no shows dedicated to what a shitty person she is, no hatred displayed, no judgement.  It is almost like that was never said, and never meant.

*Don't get me wrong, I am judgmental- but I don't pretend to be taking the high road while spending hours ripping into her.