• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Sean David Morton

Started by Boomer, March 04, 2009, 11:21:54 PM

expat

Quote from: Jackstar on August 30, 2017, 06:56:28 PM
I don't find it plausible that anyone could be this obtuse.

So... what's the working hypothesis here? Some mischief-maker bought the domain name web.sbcounty.gov and created a database of a few thousand spoof arrest records, just in order to support the false story that Sean and Melisssa are in jail? Is that what you are running up the flagpole? I'm not saluting.

expat

Quote from: akwilly on August 30, 2017, 05:45:28 PM
you have a great blog. That two percent guy kills me with his comments.

Yeah, he's entertaining all right. Theadora a bit less so.

Jackstar

Quote from: expat on August 30, 2017, 08:31:22 PM
Is that what you are running up the flagpole?

see above, re: "obtuseness, implausibility that thereof"

WOTR

Quote from: expat on August 30, 2017, 08:31:22 PM
So... what's the working hypothesis here? Some mischief-maker bought the domain name web.sbcounty.gov and created a database of a few thousand spoof arrest records, just in order to support the false story that Sean and Melisssa are in jail? Is that what you are running up the flagpole? I'm not saluting.
Ahhh.  I see you have met Jackstar.  8)

Jackstar

Quote from: Jackstar on August 29, 2017, 09:55:43 PM

O Strawman, how I have missed thee;
thy tireless branches,
scratching for any relevance.
Your stuffed shirt--always in fashion.

Beholdeth, I nameth thee kindly.

expat

Quote from: Jackstar on August 30, 2017, 08:49:48 PM

see above, re: "obtuseness, implausibility that thereof"

Jackstar baby, there's no link in the above. Nobody here knows wtf you are referring to.

For extra credit--anyone--from what iconic 1950s screeplay did I plagiarize the flagpole/salute metaphor?

Jackstar

Not that it's my business, but you want to push me to answer to you what ought be obvious, okay:

The guy has been quasi-Mockingbird since pre-Day One; if it really is that guy sitting in a box and not just a fat clone, they'll replace him with a dead body after the fat fuck (5'9" and 260, really? dude.) has a "heart attack."

How much more obvious does shit have to be, before your antennae get erect? Like, what the fuck, mang. What world do you live in, where the nefarions of criminal industry seem to be believed to have access to the same technology from black and white eps of The Lone Ranger and The Man From U.N.C.L.E.? Get over yourself--grow up. Try gazing out a tall window towards a legitimate horizon, just for a beat or two before defenestrating yourself.

expat

Quote from: Jackstar on August 31, 2017, 07:49:08 AM
Get over yourself--grow up.

OK, I did that. NOW what are you referring to when you mention (twice) obtuseness?

Jackstar

Quote from: expat on August 31, 2017, 08:16:40 AM
OK, I did that.

See above, re: "plausibility, obtuseness over lack thereof"

expat

...and this has what to do with Sean MoronMorton? And do you still maintain that there's not a single reason to believe that he's really guilty and arrested?

Jackstar

Quote from: expat on August 31, 2017, 01:33:54 PM
do you still maintain that there's not a single reason to believe

... how do you know it's even human? You seem to make an awful lot of assumptions while on your hell-bent-for-leather quest for schadenfreude.

Jackstar

Quote from: Jackstar on August 31, 2017, 07:49:08 AM
(5'9" and 260, really? dude.)

As an aside, I saw an example of this today. Tragic.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Jackstar on August 31, 2017, 07:29:54 PM

... how do you know it's even human? You seem to make an awful lot of assumptions while on your hell-bent-for-leather quest for schadenfreude.

Assuming he is some sort of deep state actor can you speculate as to what end?

Jackstar

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on August 31, 2017, 07:32:45 PM
Assuming he is some sort of deep state actor

... actor? More like waddler, amirite? Boom-tish!

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on August 31, 2017, 07:32:45 PM
can you speculate as to what end?

Yes.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Jackstar on August 31, 2017, 07:43:31 PM
... actor? More like waddler, amirite? Boom-tish!

Yes.

I knew it was going to go like this. Will you?  ???

Jackstar

Jackstar

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on August 31, 2017, 07:45:12 PM
I knew it was going to go like this.

What's this? Another psychic?? Guards! Take him away!!!

Dr. MD MD

WOTR

Weirdoradio

Let's get back on track with the subject at hand:
In what configurations will we be forming roaming groups of lookouts in order to catch SDM, preferably in a large burlap sack? Who wants what states?

bateman

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on September 18, 2017, 07:14:18 PM
I thought they already arrested him and his wife awhile ago?

Oh they did. But then he didn't show up for sentencing the first time and US Marshals had to grab him.

Full story: http://ufowatchdog.blogspot.ch/2017/09/sean-david-morton-sentenced-to-federal.html

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: bateman on September 18, 2017, 07:15:39 PM
Oh they did. But then he didn't show up for sentencing the first time and US Marshals had to grab him.

Full story: http://ufowatchdog.blogspot.ch/2017/09/sean-david-morton-sentenced-to-federal.html

Not much of a psychic is he?  ::) He didn't see that coming.

Nobody

Quote from: expat on August 30, 2017, 07:56:24 AM
Mike Bara, SDM's former best buddy, comments on the incarceration.

According to the SEC complaint filed against him, SDM ripped off more than 100 people in his "psychic investment advisor" scam.  And that was just one of his scams; another one was filing for nearly a half-million dollar tax refund to which he was not entitled, ripping off the American taxpayer to the tune of almost 500 Large.

On top of that, SDM went around handing out worthless advice to dozens (possibly hundreds) of other people on how they could get out of debt and/or paying taxes.  Worse, he put them even further in the hole by charging them thousands of dollars each (in at least one case, $10,000) in "consulting fees" and refused to issue refunds when the advice he gave and paperwork he told them to file proved completely useless.

When the smoke finally cleared, Morton stood not merely accused of, but convicted of, doing all of these things.  Yet despite all this, the strongest condemnation Mike Bara can come up with is, "Sean could be a bit of a dick..." 

A bit of a dick?  Really?  Is anyone else wondering (as I am), just what would it take for Sean David Morton to earn Complete Dick status according to Mike Bara?  A rape conviction, maybe?  Attempted murder, perhaps?  Or would SDM have to go the distance and actually kill someone before Mike Bara would be willing to bump him up from "bit of a dick" status?

I don't think this was what Mike's mum had in mind when she told him, "The Bara family has high standards, son."

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Nobody on September 20, 2017, 08:27:23 AM
According to the SEC complaint filed against him, SDM ripped off more than 100 people in his "psychic investment advisor" scam.  And that was just one of his scams; another one was filing for nearly a half-million dollar tax refund to which he was not entitled, ripping off the American taxpayer to the tune of almost 500 Large.

On top of that, SDM went around handing out worthless advice to dozens (possibly hundreds) of other people on how they could get out of debt and/or paying taxes.  Worse, he put them even further in the hole by charging them thousands of dollars each (in at least one case, $10,000) in "consulting fees" and refused to issue refunds when the advice he gave and paperwork he told them to file proved completely useless.

When the smoke finally cleared, Morton stood not merely accused of, but convicted of, doing all of these things.  Yet despite all this, the strongest condemnation Mike Bara can come up with is, "Sean could be a bit of a dick..." 

A bit of a dick?  Really?  Is anyone else wondering (as I am), just what would it take for Sean David Morton to earn Complete Dick status according to Mike Bara?  A rape conviction, maybe?  Attempted murder, perhaps?  Or would SDM have to go the distance and actually kill someone before Mike Bara would be willing to bump him up from "bit of a dick" status?

I don't think this was what Mike's mum had in mind when she told him, "The Bara family has high standards, son."

They are all charaltans, the only difference is those who push it too far and get caught, and the rest who sell the odd dvd and book, and get invited to chat to hosts late at night. They hone their woo woo so the adoring throng think they're legit, rinse and repeat adding the occasional sub section of woo woo as they go on to keep it fresh. Maybe starting off on being 'psychic' and developing it to incorporate invisible ten foot rabbits, Kennedy assassination, thirty species of aliens and Walmart stores on Jupiter.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on September 20, 2017, 09:02:42 AM
They are all charaltans, the only difference is those who push it too far and get caught, and the rest who sell the odd dvd and book, and get invited to chat to hosts late at night. They hone their woo woo so the adoring throng think they're legit, rinse and repeat adding the occasional sub section of woo woo as they go on to keep it fresh. Maybe starting off on being 'psychic' and developing it to incorporate invisible ten foot rabbits, Kennedy assassination, thirty species of aliens and Walmart stores on Jupiter.

Well I for one, don't disagree with the above statements.

Dr. MD MD

Weird. I've never even heard of these folks before. I'd like to hear someone like Knapp, Syrett or Lewis do a show on some of the bigger known or exposed charlatans in these fields of exploration. I can't remember which show it was but people were absolutely rabid the night Uri Geller was on. That was a lot of fun! Anyway, I think this would make for a good series of shows and it would provide some balance that might satisfy some of the skeptics around here.  ;)

Theadora

Now that he's on ice, how about you quit evading questions like Richard C Hoagland does, and instead have Dr Stuart Robbins answer at what hour Asteroid 2012 TC4 is due to arrive on Columbus Day, October 12th, 2017? 

Nobody will even say if it will be day or night and if we will be able to see it. 

What really bugs me though, is that NASA says it will pass safely between the Earth and Moon; some say possibly even between Earth and geosynchronous artificial satellites.  If so, then how can it be said that it won't hit the planet? 

The damned thing is about ten to thirty meters big.  That's the size of the one that exploded in Siberia.he Tunguska explosion knocked down some 80 million trees over an area of 2,150 square kilometres (830 sq mi), and that the shock wave from the blast would have measured 5.0 on the Richter magnitude scale. An explosion of this magnitude would be capable of destroying a large metropolitan area.

What's so unreasonable about wanting to know which hemisphere quadrant it's headed for?