• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

SredniVashtar

Senda claiming Noory is a friend of his.

Noory was unavailable for comment.

Lilith

Quote from: whoozit on May 30, 2019, 03:21:12 PM
I asked and he told why.  Dry eyes.   I brought up the botched eye surgery but he didn’t bite.  My diagnosis: chronic infection from contact with shit encrusted fingers.

I was worried he had flea bites in his eyes.

Lilith

Quote from: Richard Groyper on May 30, 2019, 03:21:57 PM
i was once in the medical field, brig. imagine waking up to this after surgery?

[attachment=1,msg1329937]

That would cheer me up right away!   ;D

Lilith

It sounds like the YouTube authorities, agree with Georges' Haters and Trolls.

SredniVashtar

It really annoys me the way he abuses things. Steals stuff in his building. Takes food from churches because he wants to spend all his dole money on toys. And now he's abusing the health care system. And that disgusting parasite claims he's a conservative.

LOL "Rotten" Rally Squirrel sent George lewd postcards. allegedly.

Pizzapunch

Quote from: DocHolliday on May 30, 2019, 03:36:51 PM
I thought he was just having another stroke.
He got fired from his last job for having a stroke in the bathroom

Quote from: Pizzapunch on May 30, 2019, 03:39:36 PM
He got fired from his last job for having a stroke in the bathroom

a "stroke."

he got a bearclaw lodged in the lining of his esophagus.

[attachment=1]

DocHolliday

Quote from: Richard Groyper on May 30, 2019, 03:43:56 PM
a "stroke."

[attachment=1,msg1329953]

That looks f'ing delicious.

Rain

Quote from: Richard Groyper on May 30, 2019, 03:43:56 PM
a "stroke."

[attachment=1,msg1329953]

It is the first picture that pops into google when you type in bear claw LMAO

Roswells, Art

Quote from: brig on May 30, 2019, 03:06:00 PM
I missed the first 10 minutes.  Did he say what his medical emergency was?

I imagine removing the disoriented cat from between his fat folds cleared up the chest pain.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Richard Groyper on May 30, 2019, 03:21:57 PM
i was once in the medical field, brig. imagine waking up to this after surgery?

[attachment=1,msg1329937]

lol

Roswells, Art

Quote from: SredniVashtar on May 30, 2019, 03:22:12 PM
Senda claiming Noory is a friend of his.

Noory was unavailable for comment.

Is Noory his emergency contact?

Quote from: Richard Groyper on May 30, 2019, 03:34:06 PM
LOL "Rotten" Rally Squirrel sent George lewd postcards. allegedly.

I did not send those but don't let him say he did not keep them, did you see the huge pile of men's magazines he has in the shitter? They are seen in the Kathy's bare ass video.

DocHolliday

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on May 30, 2019, 04:14:12 PM
I did not send those but don't let him say he did not keep them, did you see the huge pile of men's magazines he has in the shitter? They are seen in the Kathy's bare ass video.

i know you sent George a pizza. was that the very same pizza he proceeded to devourer live during the GabCast he hosted?

Roswells, Art

It had jalapenos on it so he took it off camera then came back and said he gave it to his neighbor.

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on May 30, 2019, 04:14:12 PM

What?  I'm assuming you mean Screw and Oui and not Field and Stream or Tools and Shops.
He never really left the 7th grade, did he?

Yorkshire pud

>:( >:(  okay, STFU. Senda is obviously in hospital anticipating that some useless so called cardio vascular surgeon will open up his sternum, break a couple of ribs to do open heart surgery, which he or she will be inevitably unqualified to perform. Whereupon Senda (fat fucking, lazy, grifting pile of useless shit) will rightly sue not only the entire medical staff, but the hospital too for wasting their time, rescources and patience. When it could all have been resolved with the receptionist telling him he was a fat fucking pile of shit and any chest pains was self inflicted.

So STFU.

LadyFish

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on May 30, 2019, 05:50:49 PM
  >:( >:(  okay, STFU. Senda is obviously in hospital anticipating that some useless so called cardio vascular surgeon will open up his sternum, break a couple of ribs to do open heart surgery, which he or she will be inevitably unqualified to perform. Whereupon Senda (fat fucking, lazy, grifting pile of useless shit) will rightly sue not only the entire medical staff, but the hospital too for wasting their time, rescources and patience. When it could all have been resolved with the receptionist telling him he was a fat fucking pile of shit and any chest pains was self inflicted.

So STFU.

But the emergency room has great  WiFi for live streaming, plus charges his MacBook quicker than at home......the pain will come again and Senda will be back.

LadyFish

Quote from: DocHolliday on May 30, 2019, 04:16:35 PM
FFS please tell me that's not really a thing....

Kathy sleeps in her birthday suit & Falkie didn’t always wait until afternoon to start making his YouTube videos when she was living with him.