• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No

bmcintyre

I am so happy to finally hear that Art thinks that George is a slimy piece of shit.  (probably not in those terms, of course)  Am looking forward to what Art has to say.  I do wonder what Art thinks about having a standing fan base after 10 years.  And, I know what George thinks!!!

aldousburbank

We know that George/Premiere sucks for hosting D. Choade Oates but does not Oates' acceptance of the guest slot qualify as collusion?  Two parties with current and/or historical financial interest in a competing brand or product, utilizing the public airwaves to engage in an arranged discourse which borders on negative publicity of the competing brand or product?

TequilaMB

I just subscribed to Sirius, so I'm ready for Art. So far I'm thinking just the Grateful Dead channel alone is making it worth the price. 

George Noory can continue to suck as long and as hard as he wants. I'm done.

bmcintyre

Quote from: bmcintyre on September 06, 2013, 04:27:18 PM
Quote from: bateman on September 06, 2013, 02:00:12 PM
George, I was willing to give you a chance when you started posting here, I really was, but this shot at Art is unforgivable. Oates made despicable claims about him, and you were well aware of that. You also said on this very board that you have final say on every guest. The idea that this wasn't a childish, petty shot at Art is laughable. You are a petty, vindictive little man, and a shit broadcaster to boot. Sooner or later, the gravy train that is C2C, the empire you inherited & burned to the ground, will sputter to a stop. You'll have your natural health conferences, your hilarious video podcast, and maybe a Carnivora infomercial that'll air on the Hallmark Channel at 4am. Hope you're saving your pennies, George. You are garbage.

I agree with all of this.

starrmtn001

Here are a few of the posts from Facebook/c2c. https://www.facebook.com/coasttocoastam/posts/10151840271067349?comment_id=29491648&notif_t=like

I second that Rick. I just canceled my C2C membership because that hack had on that hack last night. 10 days till Art Bell is back!
Yesterday at 5:54pm

What a pathetic dirty, gutless stunt pulled last night by no integrity George (bore me) Noory. Yep coast I got my Sirius subscription for one reason only ART BELL's new show real night radio returns.
Yesterday at 6:39pm

In honor of Art Bell i will no longer listen to your show. Shame on you.
Yesterday at 6:53pm

Is it true that gn's payed memberships are falling like a lead balloon? Just askin'.
6 hours ago

No class punk George Noory not even man enough to host his show after his stunt.
about an hour ago

Goodbye c2c! Page now unliked!
about an hour ago

Goodbye C2C. Premier should have told Snoory not to bring this guy on the show. Long live Art Bell, Snoory doesn't even deserve to stand in his shadow.
44 minutes ago

This is just a sampling.  Wow!  Art rules. george drools - and SUCKS!

aldousburbank

I feel sorry for John B. Wells. Hosting Friday's show must have been like driving your drunk pal home in his car after he puked and dumped all over it. Hold your nose and drive!

bmcintyre

Quote from: starrmtn001 on September 07, 2013, 07:07:11 PM
Here are a few of the posts from Facebook/c2c. https://www.facebook.com/coasttocoastam/posts/10151840271067349?comment_id=29491648&notif_t=like

I second that Rick. I just canceled my C2C membership because that hack had on that hack last night. 10 days till Art Bell is back!
Yesterday at 5:54pm

What a pathetic dirty, gutless stunt pulled last night by no integrity George (bore me) Noory. Yep coast I got my Sirius subscription for one reason only ART BELL's new show real night radio returns.
Yesterday at 6:39pm

In honor of Art Bell i will no longer listen to your show. Shame on you.
Yesterday at 6:53pm

Is it true that gn's payed memberships are falling like a lead balloon? Just askin'.
6 hours ago

No class punk George Noory not even man enough to host his show after his stunt.
about an hour ago

Goodbye c2c! Page now unliked!
about an hour ago

Goodbye C2C. Premier should have told Snoory not to bring this guy on the show. Long live Art Bell, Snoory doesn't even deserve to stand in his shadow.
44 minutes ago

This is just a sampling.  Wow!  Art rules. george drools - and SUCKS!

I just went to Facebook.  It is amazing that there is no reaction on the Coast to Coast site.  Evidently Premiere was looking for a reason to kill off the show and Noory.  They cannot even keep a sponsor.

FallenSeraph

Quote from: aldousburbank on September 07, 2013, 07:14:07 PM
I feel sorry for John B. Wells. Hosting Friday's show must have been like driving your drunk pal home in his car after he puked and dumped all over it. Hold your nose and drive!

I don't comment very much (sorry) but I have to chime in here and say this made me laugh. I was thinking the same thing last night.

bmcintyre

Quote from: aldousburbank on September 07, 2013, 07:14:07 PM

Ya, your drunk friend whose Dad possibly could give you a good job.

SR-71

I have not listen to Coast to coast am since Ian Punnett retired. I have not given any money to listen to crap to crap am (my new name for coast am). From what all the Gabbers been posting, its heading to the radio show grave yard at warp speed and Capt George Noory and Commander Wells welcoming it. I just hope George Knapp is ready to jump out of the Spaceship and hop on Captain Art Bell's starship.

SciFiAuthor

"I no longer harbor a grudge against Oates, it's not healthy. Premiere however is a another matter, I have nothing less than a institutional hate for what they did to me. I had almost decided not to tell that story but after what George did on Thursday (I have word from a inside source that indeed it was George over the advice/objections of his Producer) it just may be time for a clear slate. Stay tuned"

AB FB.

George Noory is going out of his way to suck.

SR-71

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on September 07, 2013, 07:52:09 PM
"I no longer harbor a grudge against Oates, it's not healthy. Premiere however is a another matter, I have nothing less than a institutional hate for what they did to me. I had almost decided not to tell that story but after what George did on Thursday (I have word from a inside source that indeed it was George over the advice/objections of his Producer) it just may be time for a clear slate. Stay tuned"

AB FB.

George Noory is going out of his way to suck.
Capt Art Bell, I have my Klingon Bird Of Prey and I'll be your wingman. Captain Bell lets form a new fleet.

SR-71

George Noory why are you wreaking Coast to coast am? Are you trying to "kill" an awesome show? Please just retire to an island and take UFO Phil(rick still) with you.

SR-71

Fort Rock How is China? Are you teaching the chinese that captain George Noory sucks and Captain Art Bell is AWESOME.

ART bell: I no longer harbor a grudge against Oates, it's not healthy. Premiere however is a another matter, I have nothing less than a institutional hate for what they did to me. I had almost decided not to tell that story but after what George did on Thursday (I have word from a inside source that indeed it was George over the advice/objections of his Producer) it just may be time for a clear slate. Stay tuned

Finally the truth is out: George is not a nice guy, not even a decent person. Hes is idiot loser!

Renaldo

I just remote viewed Dave Noory and UFO Phil opening a Chick Fil A in some place that feels like Oklahoma. Tommy either works there, or just eats there a lot. Probably both.

SR-71

Quote from: Renaldo on September 07, 2013, 08:22:26 PM
I just remote viewed Dave Noory and UFO Phil opening a Chick Fil A in some place that feels like Oklahoma. Tommy either works there, or just eats there a lot. Probably both.
The people in Oklahoma will send Noory and ufo Phil aka rick still packing.

SR-71

Quote from: SR-71 on September 07, 2013, 08:28:13 PM
The people in Oklahoma will send Noory and ufo Phil aka rick still packing.
Oklahomans dont take shit from anyone.

Quote from: Unscreened Caller on September 07, 2013, 06:39:30 PM
... I am interested in two things: 1. Tommy tried to talk Nooron out of having Oates on and 2. Art has an inside source...

"... I have word from a inside source that indeed it was George over the advice/objections of his Producer..." - Art Bell FaceBook

George has 2 producers (3 if you count his mother  'sheesh like uhnuthur producher'). 

From the outside it appears Lisa books guests and runs the office, while Tommy is call screener, buddy, gofer, and yes-man.  I assume Lisa is probably as much to blame for the direction of the show as anyone, and Tommy is responsible for putting through the lousy callers.

If I had to guess, it would be that it was Lisa who advised against Oates, and Tommy was all for having him on (and says whatever he thinks George wants to hear).

SciFiAuthor

After Art directly implicating George, I am cancelling coast insider.

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on September 07, 2013, 08:31:24 PM
After Art directly implicating George, I am cancelling coast insider.

Yep. In the name of art anyone with a insider should cancel!!!

Renaldo

My money's on Lisa Lyons for the producer who thought it was a bad idea, and for being the insider. I believe she used to be Art's producer in the long long ago. Pretty sure Tommy wasn't.

Foodlion

Maybe we will get the juicy story that Art's been witholding for so long. All I know is that it has something to do with George and will do a lot of damage to George's reputation.

SaucyRossy

Quote from: Renaldo on September 07, 2013, 08:46:22 PM
My money's on Lisa Lyons for the producer who thought it was a bad idea, and for being the insider. I believe she used to be Art's producer in the long long ago. Pretty sure Tommy wasn't.

My guess is it was Richard c. Hoagland. He was heavily involved with the original Oates thing and probably told George to not interview him.

Not only does George owe his hosting job to Art for creating and building the show, he owes his job before that to Art as well.

His local St Louis show as Thuh Dumbhawk was an attempt to copy Art's show. Didn't George get that gig after failing at everything else he tried and hitting rock bottom? 

coaster

Quote from: nooryisawesome on September 07, 2013, 08:20:19 PM
LOL nice loyal fans george. mile long fucking post.

jesus christ. have you used a forum before? I don't know what it is, but you annoy me to no end.

Renaldo

Quote from: SaucyRossy on September 07, 2013, 08:52:05 PM
My guess is it was Richard c. Hoagland. He was heavily involved with the original Oates thing and probably told George to not interview him.

Oh yeah, that's an interesting idea too. Hoagland was a part of that and he apparently is still friendly with Art.  I wonder what his opinion of Noory is now.

Quote from: Paper*Boy on September 07, 2013, 08:29:45 PM

"... I have word from a inside source that indeed it was George over the advice/objections of his Producer..." - Art Bell FaceBook

George has 2 producers (3 if you count his mother  'sheesh like uhnuthur producher'). 

From the outside it appears Lisa books guests and runs the office, while Tommy is call screener, buddy, gofer, and yes-man.  I assume Lisa is probably as much to blame for the direction of the show as anyone, and Tommy is responsible for putting through the lousy callers.

If I had to guess, it would be that it was Lisa who advised against Oates, and Tommy was all for having him on (and says whatever he thinks George wants to hear).

*facepalm* I forgot about Lisa Lyons which is easy to do since she never answers or acknowledges emails. It must have been her since she does the guest bookings and Tommy is too involved in deciding what to have for lunch to care.

That leaves the insider who may well be Hoagland, since he was involved with Oates, too. And that makes Noory's even more of a spiteful, malicious dick for booking Oates after all he did to Art, Keith Rowland and even Hoagland, not to mention being batshit crazy to boot.