George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No

SR-71

Quote from: SR-71 on September 08, 2013, 09:09:51 PM
Oh my Lord page 1199.
The First Person to comment on page 1200 will get a "get out of Probing" card so they will not be probed by alien greys.

SR-71

HEY EVERYONE, I just found out that on twitter has a george noory sucks account.   https://twitter.com/noorysucks
cool beans.

NoMoreNoory

Quote from: bateman on September 08, 2013, 08:10:04 PM
Hey George, here's a story for Monday's news segment, you sick fuck:

http://www.news.com.au/travel/news/monkey-rips-off-baby8217s-testicle-at-chinese-zoo/story-e6frfq80-1226714674376

Hope so. Just to hear him attempt to wrap his someone deformed tongue around 'Guiyang Qianling Wildlife Park'

Renaldo

Quote from: SR-71 on September 08, 2013, 09:11:32 PM
The First Person to comment on page 1200 will get a "get out of Probing" card so they will not be probed by alien greys.

What if you're the person who gets the first post on page 1200?

What if the person who gets the first post on page 1200 wants to get probed by alien greys?

Renaldo

Quote from: bateman on September 08, 2013, 08:10:04 PM
Hey George, here's a story for Monday's news segment, you sick fuck:

http://www.news.com.au/travel/news/monkey-rips-off-baby8217s-testicle-at-chinese-zoo/story-e6frfq80-1226714674376

That is seriously fucked up. I'll never be able to look at the monkeys stealing glasses on America's Funniest Home Videos the same way again.

SR-71

Quote from: Renaldo on September 08, 2013, 09:24:33 PM
What if you're the person who gets the first post on page 1200?

What if the person who gets the first post on page 1200 wants to get probed by alien greys?
well If Im the first person I give give the card to MV or Onan. If some else gets to 1200 and does not what use the card, they can give it to anyone but George Noory.

SR-71

Quote from: SR-71 on September 08, 2013, 09:41:45 PM
well If Im the first person I give give the card to MV or Onan. If some else gets to 1200 and does not what use the card, they can give it to anyone but George Noory.
If Gnoory gets to write the first comment on page 1200 then he will be probed by aliens many times over.

Renaldo

Quote from: SR-71 on September 08, 2013, 09:43:01 PM
If Gnoory gets to write the first comment on page 1200 then he will be probed by aliens many times over.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahaahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahaha

Nucky Nolan

Quote from: Scully on September 08, 2013, 03:52:31 AM
You could be right, Nucky. Or not.

Scully, look at the seriousness of the false accusations and sick allegations. They touched the third rail. You don't play games with heinous slanders. Well, people, in their right minds, don't.

Nucky Nolan

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on September 08, 2013, 05:02:33 AM
Oh for fuck's sake. I don't trust what we're watching at all. Art, if you're watching, clarify what the fuck is happening here.

I referred to George Noory's tweet. How could Art Bell clarify anything?

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: Nucky Nolan on September 08, 2013, 10:43:04 PM
I referred to George Noory's tweet. How could Art Bell clarify anything?

Art's been theorizing why Noory does what he does for weeks now on FB. I'd rather hear Art's theory than anyone else's.

Did I win the probing?

Nucky Nolan

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on September 08, 2013, 10:48:00 PM
Art's been theorizing why Noory does what he does for weeks now on FB. I'd rather hear Art's theory than anyone else's.

Did I win the probing?

You won the incredible timing award. How did you show up so fast in reply to my post?

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: Nucky Nolan on September 08, 2013, 10:49:33 PM
You won the incredible timing award. How did you show up so fast in reply to my post?

Magical unicorn powers.

Eh, sadly, I just happened to sit down and refresh after watching star trek.

Nucky Nolan

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on September 08, 2013, 10:48:00 PM
Did I win the probing?

If you wish to be probed by aliens, ask Juan from the TSA. He's responsible for a whole airport full of new Whitley Striebers.

SaucyRossy

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on September 08, 2013, 10:50:50 PM
Magical unicorn powers.

So many geeky things about the above statement. love it.

Nucky Nolan

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on September 08, 2013, 10:50:50 PM
Magical unicorn powers.

I see. How much do they pay you to watch "Star Trek"? ;)

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: Nucky Nolan on September 08, 2013, 10:54:37 PM
I see. How much do they pay you to watch "Star Trek"? ;)

Not a god damned cent. I can't tell you how many scripts I submitted in the 90's to that franchise. Not a one sold.

aldousburbank

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on September 08, 2013, 10:53:28 PM
Oh, I see George logged in today.
Hi George,
You suck I hope you post again soon. Ask Tommy to type for you Miss you, mean it! Good riddance low life dipshit

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: SaucyRossy on September 08, 2013, 10:54:02 PM
So many geeky things about the above statement. love it.

I totally pride myself on my inner geek.

Nucky Nolan

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on September 08, 2013, 10:57:12 PM
Not a god damned cent. I can't tell you how many scripts I submitted in the 90's to that franchise. Not a one sold.

That stinks. Cheap Channel really lives up to its nickname.

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: Nucky Nolan on September 08, 2013, 11:01:06 PM
That stinks. Cheap Channel really lives up to its nickname.

Well, I was like 18 at the time, and many of the stories revolved around counselor Troi and the cat suit they poured her into in those days.

Just in case this moves us to 1200....

George Noory Sucks!

aldousburbank

Personally a 7of9 fan. Assimilation never sounded so good.

Nucky Nolan

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on September 08, 2013, 11:02:32 PM
Just in case this moves us to 1200....

George Noory Sucks!

Good for you; you made your feelings clear. Honesty is at a premium these days.

SciFiAuthor

If we're going to get into sci fi favorites, the blond cylon from the BSG reboot wins over all.

Nucky Nolan

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on September 08, 2013, 11:07:20 PM
If we're going to get into sci fi favorites, the blond cylon from the BSG reboot wins over all.

We should stay on topic. Coast may get a reboot soon.

Marc.Knight

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on September 08, 2013, 10:57:12 PM

You could have submitted the best star trek story ever written and still be rejected.  It isn't about quality.  It's about who you happen to know.

Divine

A Case of 'Pathological Generosity Not from C2C

Re: George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium
« Reply #35917 on: Yesterday at 08:13:49 PM »Quote On ARTBELL.COM his clock picture posted Thursday Sept 5th Same day Oates was to be on Noory.  time. 4:31.
web search Bible versus this is first one that comes up.

Top Verses Profile for Ephesians 4:31 

Get rid of all bitterness, rage and anger, brawling and slander, along with every form of malice. (NIV)

Let all bitterness and indignation and wrath (passion, rage, bad temper) and resentment (anger, animosity) and quarreling (brawling, clamor, contention) and slander (evil-speaking, abusive or blasphemous language) be banished from you, with all malice (spite, ill will, or baseness of any kind). (AMP)

Let all bitterness, and wrath, and anger, and clamour, and evil speaking, be put away from you, with all malice: (KJV)

GNS

bateman

Quote from: herbalizer on September 08, 2013, 09:05:45 PM
I sent emails to those addresses and let them know what I thought. I encourage everyone to do the same: if George wants to fuck around let's fuck with him.

Agreed. Hey, for once I can't wait for open lines with George!