• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The Other Side of Midnight - Richard C. Hoagland - Live Chat Thread

Started by cosmic hobo, June 24, 2015, 09:00:52 PM

ShayP

Quote from: K_Dubb on July 09, 2017, 12:03:55 AM
Is it bad that I am eagerly listening for signs that Farrell is getting at least gently sloshed over the course of this show?

Absolutely not.  You are doing your due diligence.  ;)  :D

ShayP

Quote from: K_Dubb on July 09, 2017, 12:11:31 AM
Woohoo!  Imaging panel next Saturday!

As much as I...  >:(

Well, you veteran braapsters know.  ;)

I will listen.  It will be a refreshing change to what he's put out since his return.  :)

ShayP

Quote from: ShayP on July 09, 2017, 12:13:42 AM
As much as I...  >:(

Well, you veteran braapsters know.  ;)

I will listen.  It will be a refreshing change to what he's put out since his return.  :)

Plus I haven't heard Keith Laney's melodious voice in a year.   I'll let it wash over me and record the reaction.  ;D

K_Dubb

Quote from: ShayP on July 09, 2017, 12:15:44 AM
Plus I haven't heard Keith Laney's melodious voice in a year.   I'll let it wash over me and record the reaction.  ;D

Oh joy I hope he has a whole bag of Werthers to slurp to his heart's content!

CozyRozie

fapping to Connie's voice gives more pleasure than listening to Hoagies
at least Connie doesn't lie

ShayP

Quote from: K_Dubb on July 09, 2017, 12:18:21 AM
Oh joy I hope he has a whole bag of Werthers to slurp to his heart's content!

Hahahahahahahahahaha!  ...and I mean it.   ;)  ;D

ShayP

Quote from: th'ONE on July 09, 2017, 12:19:28 AM

Yes she does.  She said she loved me on a cold rainy night when I was vulnerable.  But she lied like all the rest.  I was just a pawn in her game.  I've been hurt before.  I became used to it.  Bus fare from Louisville cost me 80 bucks.  I hate Greyhound.  >:(

CozyRozie

Quote from: ShayP on July 09, 2017, 12:22:04 AM
Yes she does.  She said she loved me on a cold rainy night when I was vulnerable.  But she lied like all the rest.  I was just a pawn in her game.  I've been hurt before.  I became used to it.  Bus fare from Louisville cost me 80 bucks.  I hate Greyhound.  >:(

Lol.
just wait what Hoagie will do to you...
there is no bus service from Mars

ShayP

Quote from: th'ONE on July 09, 2017, 12:24:59 AM
Lol.
just wait what Hoagie will do to you...
there is no bus service from Mars

True.  Plus all the sand will collect in my naughty bits.  I'll need baby powder and some salve.

zeebo

Quote from: ShayP on July 09, 2017, 12:09:24 AM
My salty attitude towards the show tonight was unjust.  Now that I feel better I have only one beef.  That's with zeebo and his mention of nachos in another thread.  ;)   My craving is strong but I have no options.  :'(  Damn my love of nachos! ...

I've learned to plan ahead on this, so I'm not caught unprepared.  Forget Noory and his dried survival foods - what you need is a huge brick of sharp cheddar from Costco and a party-size bag of Tostitos - the rest is optional.   :D

ShayP

I wasn't prepared for this tonight.  :-\  The sandman calls.  Cheers to all and until next time take care.  :)

zeebo

WOTR

Quote from: th'ONE on July 09, 2017, 12:19:28 AM
Of course not... She was a boy scout...

Quote from: ShayP on July 09, 2017, 12:22:04 AM
It was for the best- but you overpaid for that greyhound trip.  :D

ShayP

Oooo....Hoagie's getting fancy with the graphics.  Paul Davids tonight.  No bio listed yet.

K_Dubb

Tonight we learned Robin can control the weather with her MIND

Designx

Quote from: K_Dubb on July 09, 2017, 10:33:42 PM

I live in AZ and anyone who prevents it from raining deserves to bake in hell.

Quote from: K_Dubb on July 09, 2017, 10:33:42 PM

and the master of torsion field physics with her vagina

=Schlyder=

Damn  fell asleep and missed the show, both nights now LOL   

Braaaaaaps.

zeebo

Quote from: =Schlyder= on July 10, 2017, 12:51:14 AM

Braaaaaaps.

Last nite was, hmm, I'd say "okay", but I skipped tonite since I've heard that guest somewhere before and had no interest.  Maybe it wasn't just me since looks like good braappz were in short supply here tonite.  Or maybe folks are gearing up for the big reconvening of the imaging panel next weekend.

CozyRozie

Quote from: zeebo on July 10, 2017, 01:43:19 AM
Last nite was, hmm, I'd say "okay", but I skipped tonite since I've heard that guest somewhere before and had no interest.  Maybe it wasn't just me since looks like good braappz were in short supply here tonite.  Or maybe folks are gearing up for the big reconvening of the imaging panel next weekend.

I think almost everybody is in mourning tonight because Fat Falkie got banned for 90 days from YouTube from streaming live videos. haha ha ha
He might get forced to post on BellGab again :o ::)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: =Schlyder= on July 10, 2017, 12:51:14 AM

Braaaaaaps.

Me too. Both nights I went to sleep at a normal time. What's happening to me?!  :o

CozyRozie

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on July 10, 2017, 06:45:15 AM
Me too. Both nights I went to sleep at a normal time. What's happening to me?!  :o

Maybe Hoagland's lies are not as entertaining anymore as they were in the past :o

albrecht

Quote from: AlternativeSide on July 09, 2017, 10:30:01 PM
Hoagland too hot for ya?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=46dl8GrD5Mo
Excellent work! Well done. By the way I seem to recall that some band incorporated some RCH quotes into their music. Some kind of industrial metal bank. I recall RCH mentioning this a while ago but forget the name of the band.

Dyna-X

Quote from: zeebo on July 10, 2017, 01:43:19 AM
Definitely a big yawn sleeper show last night, too many tales of woe from a Hollywood second stringer. However, I have faith in the imaging panel to find a Volkswagen full of gorillas and a petrified Eniac so I can check them off my list of what we have yet to find on Mars.

zeebo

Quote from: Dyna-X Ⓤ on July 10, 2017, 12:59:39 PM
... I have faith in the imaging panel to find a Volkswagen full of gorillas and a petrified Eniac so I can check them off my list of what we have yet to find on Mars.

I'm waiting for the classic obelisk from 2001.  Would close so many loops.