• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

nous nous rendons, nous nous rendons

Started by Jackstar, December 03, 2018, 11:54:48 PM

Metron2267

Quote from: Nucky Nolan on January 01, 2019, 05:48:53 PM
I don't get it. Could you explain that one to me?

Yellow vests, 25% fuel (diesel)price hikes, Rothschild banking pawn?

Ya there yet my man?

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Metron2267 on January 01, 2019, 09:40:07 PM
Be cautious globalist traitor, your day may come soon.
>:(

Trump needs head cases like Alex and you like Custer needed Indians.  You are an embarrassment.  Do us a favor and go back to being a full time gay rights activist.

https://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2017/03/26/521545788/conspiracy-theorist-alex-jones-apologizes-for-promoting-pizzagate

"I want our viewers and listeners to know that we regret any negative impact our commentaries may have had on Mr. Alefantis, Comet Ping Pong, or its employees. We apologize to the extent our commentaries could be construed as negative statements about Mr. Alefantis or Comet Ping Pong, and we hope that anyone else involved in commenting on Pizzagate will do the same thing."

Metron2267

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on January 01, 2019, 11:52:21 PM
Trump needs head cases like Alex and you like Custer needed Indians.  You are an embarrassment.  Do us a favor and go back to being a full time gay rights activist.

Your obsession with queers noted.

Was it a bad bunk assignment or sumpin? ::)

Quotehttps://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2017/03/26/521545788/conspiracy-theorist-alex-jones-apologizes-for-promoting-pizzagate

"I want our viewers and listeners to know that we regret any negative impact our commentaries may have had on Mr. Alefantis, Comet Ping Pong, or its employees. We apologize to the extent our commentaries could be construed as negative statements about Mr. Alefantis or Comet Ping Pong, and we hope that anyone else involved in commenting on Pizzagate will do the same thing."

So now you're fronting that pizzgate isn't the real deal?

Wow.

Just fucking wow.

How Goddamned deep state are you anyway bro? :-\

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on January 01, 2019, 11:52:21 PM

https://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2017/03/26/521545788/conspiracy-theorist-alex-jones-apologizes-for-promoting-pizzagate

He’s fucking your wife. :D

Metron2267

...the moment he realizes that bump wasn't her man in the boat... ::)

Metron2267

This is purrfect!

Now Fwonce can surrender Earth to the Romulans... ::)

Nucky Nolan

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on January 01, 2019, 09:30:56 PM
Nuff said.

Some memes are subtle. Others beat you over the wrist with a ruler like a mean nun in a parochial school.

Metron2267

Quote from: Nucky Nolan on January 04, 2019, 05:56:26 PM
Some memes are subtle. Others beat you over the wrist with a ruler like a mean nun in a parochial school.

Look, just be glad he's not practicing Macron-omics on our asses. :-\

Jackstar

https://twitter.com/ffrancepack/status/1080623690075783169

I always knew that, someday, all the teasing about surrendering was gonna pay off.

Nucky Nolan

Quote from: Metron2267 on January 04, 2019, 06:24:03 PM
Look, just be glad he's not practicing Macron-omics on our asses. :-\

I don't care what it is. I don't want any man to practice a thing on my ass.

SpaceMeowMaid

Quote from: Metron2267 on January 04, 2019, 11:57:23 AM
This is purrfect!

Now Fwonce can surrender Earth to the Romulans... ::)

;) well if you think the yellow vests are pissed now!

Metron2267

"By which they mean "can be renewed indefinitely", I'm sure. And they'll absolutely find all sorts of "discrepancies" in the ownership papers, and use that as justification to not only keep the weapon(s), but pro...persecute the owner.There's no fucking way the government would ever give back confiscated weapons.

Which is why, if this is real, France could be in a full-blown civil war very soon, and it hopefully ends with that globalist fuck's head on a pike."

SpaceMeowMaid

[attachment=1]

Actually surprised at this point Macron hasn't been skewered yet!

Metron2267

Bonjour Goats, News again from France, thanks every one for all your comments on my previous post I wasn’t expecting that much positive feedback I did not take the time to reply to all of you but read each and every post.

First I’d like to say that according to another French anon Q is much more popular among Yellow vest than I think, that’s obviously difficult to confirm but anyway just want to let you know that I’ll try my best to inform you even though I have my own limits in understanding all this.

You guys want news so here is what I have :

MSM is all over two incidents that happened last Saturday :

One yellow vest who happens to be an ex-professional boxer (was champion of France) was caught on camera boxing cops and kicking another one despite the fact the cop was lying down. Boxer surrendered himself yesterday and is probably in deep shit to say the least.

One cop (Don’t know the word for it but he is high ranked) was caught on camera boxing a Yellow vest. He has a history of violence even with his own colleagues so what we call “Police des Polices” which translates into Cops for cops is on him I guess he’s not going to be a cop anymore…

Politics : Gerald Darmanin which is a big public face in Government said during a major radio show that against ultra-violence, ultra-severity must be used ! Since you can’t watch French TV (god bless you) you probably missed that Macron said during his new year’s speech that the yellow vest were a “crowd full of hate”, then Bruno Le Maire (top guy in gvt) said we’re now going to get to the tough part of the Macron 5 years, and Benjamin Griveaux said Gvt needs to be more radical as reported in my last post.

At this point and that is now my opinion, not facts, I consider this to be a communication tactic : make every possible move to rise anger in the yellow vest movement. Why ? Well I’m sure you have a clue since you read your french constitution every other day ;). If there are more and more violence that could lead Macron to use the 16th article of our constitution which gives him full power meaning dictatorship ! That may explain why rats are leaving the Elysée boat…

At last we had a little surprise from Italy where the gvt said Macron is against his own people and asked the French Yellow vest to keep on https://francais.rt.com/france/57640-gouvernement-italien-apporte-son-soutien-gilets-jaunes-francais

That's it for today !
https://voat.co/v/QRV/2959196

Jackstar

[attachment=1]

Needless to say, this is exactly what this thread was made for.

Metron2267

https://bigleaguepolitics.com/yellow-vests-plan-protest-outside-rothschild-bank-in-france/
Yellow Vest protesters are planning another demonstration, this time outside the Rothschild Bank of Lyon, France.

A Facebook event reveals over 3,000 French Yellow Vest protesters have expressed interest in attending a protest at the Rothschild Bank of Lyon, France, due in part to a 40-year-old grievance with France’s private banking system.

The event description explains that “The [French] state borrows from private banks, digs debt,” allowing the private banks to make money from interest loans made to the French government.

In 1973, after intense lobbying from the Rothschild Bank of France, French President George Pompidou signed legislation preventing the government from taking 0 percent interest loans from the Bank of France, the country’s central bank. Instead, the Bank of France is required to loan money to private banks, such as the Rothschild Bank of France, which can then lend money to the French government with interest.