• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The GabCast (A podcast about BellGab)

Started by onan, October 22, 2013, 06:30:19 PM

ItsOver

I might just go wild for the next GabCast and break out some Blatz.  Maybe some sardines, too.  Crazy, I know.

whoozit

Quote from: ItsOver on November 16, 2018, 12:04:21 PM
I might just go wild for the next GabCast and break out some Blatz.  Maybe some sardines, too.  Crazy, I know.

I had a Blatz once many years ago.  I’m still recovering.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: ItsOver on November 16, 2018, 11:49:20 AM
"...Just add a little Liberace to your coffee and you're in heaven!"

In that photo, I was preparing to wine and dine all of the women who were coming over that night to satisfy me.  Because I'm into women.

-Lee

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: albrecht on November 16, 2018, 01:48:13 PM
I'll wear my Pearl Brewing belt-buckle to BellGab SardineFest 2018!

SardineFest 2018 has been cancelled and replaced with TunaFest 2018.  No explanation will be forthcoming.

albrecht

Quote from: Liberace! on November 16, 2018, 01:49:44 PM
SardineFest 2018 has been cancelled and replaced with TunaFest 2018.  No explanation will be forthcoming.
I imagine you, Liberace, are one of those who demand "albacore only," as other kinds of tuna wouldn't suffice and in keeping with the extravagant lifestyle! That is ok, though. Praise.ps: can you get Lawrence Welk and the orchestra (and dancers) to come to the Fest also?

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: albrecht on November 16, 2018, 01:54:15 PM
I imagine you, Liberace, are one of those who demand "albacore only," as other kinds of tuna wouldn't suffice and in keeping with the extravagant lifestyle! That is ok, though. Praise.ps: can you get Lawrence Welk and the orchestra (and dancers) to come to the Fest also?

I can't make any promises on Lawrence or the orchestra, but those dancers... whoa mama!  I hope when they come to TunaFest 2018 I get to touch their butts and what have you.  I'm into that.  -Lee

ItsOver

Quote from: albrecht on November 16, 2018, 01:54:15 PM
My current canned tuna of choice.

The lemon dill adds a delightful piquant after note and the EVO makes for a smooth slide down the gullet.  I've gotten it for as little as $1.58 a can.  I'm sure Hermann would have approved since it's easily consumed by the case-full.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Liberace! on November 16, 2018, 01:28:14 PM
In that photo, I was preparing to wine and dine all of the women who were coming over that night to satisfy me.  Because I'm into women.

-Lee

You were probably kissing one before that photo was taken because it kinda looks like you’re wearing lipstick. You’re so butch though that you still look manly with it on. :)

WOTR

Quote from: Liberace! on November 16, 2018, 01:49:44 PM
SardineFest Bellgab 2018 has been cancelled and replaced superseded with Ellgab 2018.  No explanation will be forthcoming.

Just a few months late on the announcement...  ;)

WOTR

Quote from: ItsOver on November 16, 2018, 11:49:20 AM
"...Just add a little Liberace to your coffee and you're in heaven!"

Am I the only one who is struck by the similarities between Trump and Liberace's  tastes?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: WOTR on November 18, 2018, 04:01:51 AM
Am I the only one who is struck by the similarities between Trump and Liberace's  tastes?

Probably.

Dr. MD MD

Heather would be a good get for Lee. He could ask her why she abandoned Bellgab; if she has had any regrets about it; and just air all the dirty laundry. That would be a juicy Gabcast.

Metron2267

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 19, 2018, 07:43:59 PM
Heather would be a good get for Lee. He could ask her why she abandoned Bellgab; if she has had any regrets about it; and just air all the dirty laundry. That would be a juicy Gabcast.

Lee, can you please make this happen? :)

Jackstar

[attachment=1]

What the fuck is actually wrong with you? Duplicating an online animated image for no fucking reason is the kind of behavior I would expect from an actual child.

Metron2267

Quote from: Jackstar on November 20, 2018, 11:23:36 AM
What the fuck is actually wrong with you? Duplicating an online animated image for no fucking reason is the kind of behavior I would expect from an actual child.

It's Hell not being able to control everything here, innit? ;D

Jackstar

I could give two shits about controlling anyone. You're projecting again. Thanks for doing it just this once without mindlessly spamming the Quote button like an idiot would.

Metron2267

Quote from: Jackstar on November 20, 2018, 01:56:22 PM
I could give two shits about controlling anyone. You're projecting again. Thanks for doing it just this once without mindlessly spamming the Quote button like an idiot would.

Here, have an ellipsis:

Quote...

Now don't say I never did anything for ya. ::)

Chine

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 19, 2018, 07:43:59 PM

That would be great. LeeMVberace , contact her and see if she would call in.

Jackstar

For those of you playing along at home--Chine's quote button usage here is a fine example of appropriate clicking.

Way to keep it classy, Chine. Kudos.