• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Metron2267

Quote from: Jackstar on October 19, 2018, 03:59:01 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U1Qt6a-vaNM

You have given me 3 more hours of actual bankster history, and for that I thank you most humbly.

Quote from: Jackstar on October 19, 2018, 03:59:01 PM
(((rich))) man's trick

>not posting superior Ryan Dawson 5 hour long 911 kino

https://vimeo.com/ondemand/theempireunmasked
(https://mega.nz/#!FYhCjbpK!uOJ51jDtxiuM9BkoL9dq_irk4bJCBzQXyl1_sOPO7qw)

His earlier 3 hour free video is good too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UoB80Yk9NYg

Both will blue screen NPCs entirely. Ryan's only failing is his unbridled autism.

Jackstar

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7kbrGIF2u1c

Quote from: malachi.martini on October 19, 2018, 04:40:07 PM

My lizard lies dead at your feet, O Great Deity. Is my sacrifice not enough to appease your eternal hunger? I will return forthwith to my scrabblings.

Asuka Langley

Quote from: malachi.martini on October 19, 2018, 04:40:07 PM

https://vimeo.com/ondemand/theempireunmasked
(https://mega.nz/#!FYhCjbpK!uOJ51jDtxiuM9BkoL9dq_irk4bJCBzQXyl1_sOPO7qw)

His earlier 3 hour free video is good too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UoB80Yk9NYg

Both will blue screen NPCs entirely. Ryan's only failing is his unbridled autism.

[Dancing Israelis Intensify]

LadyFish

Quote from: Kizuna Ai on October 26, 2018, 05:32:46 PM

Falkie claims to be Jewish, but I haven’t seen a video of him dancing like that.

Jackstar

Quote from: Jackstar on October 28, 2018, 08:56:59 AM
« 07:56:59 »

[attachment=1]

As an aside, I caught that video that MM deemed mandatory earlier. I'm gonna tentatively concur--although I'm only halfway through and there's nothing really new in there for a seasoned scholar such as myself, the presenter's enthusiasm is truly first-rate. Recommended.

There's still time to watch. Enjoy the show.

pate

Quote from: Jackstar on October 28, 2018, 09:04:28 AM
.., the presenter's enthusiasm is truly first-rate...

"Enthusiasm" is anagram of "hens autism"

Jackstar

Quote from: pate on October 28, 2018, 09:20:45 AM
"Enthusiasm" is anagram of "hens autism"

We have a thread for this kind thing now; yet, I will allow it.

Metron2267

Quote from: Jackstar on October 28, 2018, 09:24:28 AM
We have a thread for this kind thing now; yet, I will allow it.

QuoteThis “ALWAYS” happens.

I’m “DEFINITELY” right.

“EVERYONE” knows that.

She’s “NEVER” on time.

I’ve had the “WORST” day.

You have a strong sense of certainty in what you believe in
As a black and white thinker, when you believe something, you believe it 100%, and you have absolutely no doubts that you’re right.

In fact, not only do you think you’re right â€" you KNOW you’re right â€" and anyone who disagrees with you is DEFINITELY WRONG!/quote]

Nucky Nolan

Quote from: Kizuna Ai on October 26, 2018, 05:32:46 PM

I heard about that crazy guy. Evidently, he's banned from bar mitzvahs.

Just finished listening to the latest gabcast.  Was great to hear MV again. 

Senda?  Well.  He's still Senda

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oyQr4cIPGq0

LadyFish

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on November 02, 2018, 08:33:18 PM
Just finished listening to the latest gabcast.  Was great to hear MV again. 

Senda?  Well.  He's still Senda

You made me watch.   He’s still Senda.. Sendme money, sendme money, not for me, it’s for the kitties. Now, look at the Halloween clearance crap I spent my money on  that I forgot to show in my first haul video. Brig is right; Falkie needs a representive payee to manage his SSI money. 

All the junk he bought on clearance the day after Halloween last year, I don’t remember what all it was, but I’m pretty sure it is buried somewhere in his apartment. Weren’t there some trays or something that he just had to have? Now even more junk this year.

How long until he can’t find his new bizzaro glasses or breaks them? Maybe a week?

3OctaveFart

How are you, big boy? Been a while, amazing that people can occasionally reunite on this thread-- it is one of the natural marvels of Falkie.

Big Chicken

Quote from: 3OctaveFart on November 03, 2018, 09:00:42 PM
How are you, big boy? Been a while, amazing that people can occasionally reunite on this thread-- it is one of the natural marvels of Falkie.

Oh not too much bothers the Big Chicken.  Doing just fine.   Hope the same for you and yours.

Not sure if there is going to be a new Senda season or not.  The thread has been beyond slow!

3OctaveFart

Yes, we are essentially seeing what the 1988 TV season looked at with the writers strike.

I think the only way the Senda journey resolves itself is by somehow getting the fat blob in the container complex.

Lilith

Quote from: 3OctaveFart on November 03, 2018, 09:16:01 PM
Yes, we are essentially seeing what the 1988 TV season looked at with the writers strike.

I think the only way the Senda journey resolves itself is by somehow getting the fat blob in the container complex.

Is anybody even interested in the fat blob anymore?

Last I saw, he's still broke, the expenses for the prius are mounting, he lost his credit rating for non payment of his credit card bill, and he's buying Halloween stuff, and feeding lots of cats.  He still is scratching, and his arms still appear to be covered with bites.  All this while he still appears to be adding on pounds at an alarming rate.

Anything new, or anything I missed?

Nucky Nolan

Quote from: brig on November 03, 2018, 11:16:41 PM

Is anybody even interested in the fat blob anymore?

Last I saw, he's still broke, the expenses for the prius are mounting, he lost his credit rating for non payment of his credit card bill, and he's buying Halloween stuff, and feeding lots of cats.  He still is scratching, and his arms still appear to be covered with bites.  All this while he still appears to be adding on pounds at an alarming rate.

Anything new, or anything I missed?

Well, you missed just one tiny thing. How is his anal rash doing?

3OctaveFart

Brig, I think of all the physical crap that he complains about, he does seem to have a growing skin ailment and ought to have it checked out.

I want the container complex thing to work precisely because of the humor it would bring. Assuming some how, some way he could come up with the money, just to watch the whole thing unfold would be fun. Anything that has happened prior to now is a fraction of the shitshow that would occur if George began working land.

Lilith

Quote from: 3OctaveFart on November 03, 2018, 11:24:52 PM
Brig, I think of all the physical crap that he complains about, he does seem to have a growing skin ailment and ought to have it checked out.

I want the container complex thing to work precisely because of the humor it would bring. Assuming some how, some way he could come up with the money, just to watch the whole thing unfold would be fun. Anything that has happened prior to now is a fraction of the shitshow that would occur if George began working land.

I think the container complex thing is no longer something that George is considering.  I recall him saying something, some months ago about why it would not be possible for him to do it.  I don't remember what the reason was, but I don't think we will hear him mention it again.  Maybe it had something to do with Kathy.  I just don't remember, and I could be wrong.

starrmtn001

Quote from: brig on November 04, 2018, 07:41:44 AM
I just don't remember, and I could be wrong.
Very true.  And it would be far from the first time.

Quote from: 3OctaveFart on November 03, 2018, 11:24:52 PM

Every time he figured out the costs of the land and container house he never factored in property tax.

I want it to work out to see him get that bill.

Quote from: 3OctaveFart on November 03, 2018, 09:16:01 PM

The Senda show jumped the shark several seasons ago. Maybe Abrum could get a spin off. Or Senda could become an avuncular figure to a cute, impish 7 year old that moves in next door. Cue cousin Oliver.

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on November 04, 2018, 02:37:38 PM
The Senda show jumped the shark several seasons ago. Maybe Abrum could get a spin off. Or Senda could become an avuncular figure to a cute, impish 7 year old that moves in next door. Cue cousin Oliver.

Hey hun, I posted two new Senda at the buffet videos on the other forum. They are worth watching just for Kathy’s lady like moment.

Jackstar

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on November 04, 2018, 02:54:20 PM
I posted two new Senda at the buffet videos on the other forum.

[attachment=1]

Authorized and allowed.

Quote from: Jackstar on November 04, 2018, 03:42:50 PM
[attachment=1,msg1274490]

Authorized and allowed.

Fuck troffers.

Jackstar

What does that even mean?