• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell

Started by sillydog, April 07, 2008, 11:21:45 PM

mikuthing01

Quote from: ZaZa on March 26, 2017, 08:14:29 PM
what's so hazy about it?

I'm sure Art (and others) is screen capturing your avatar with Art's photo in it.
It today's environment and constant news about pedophilia I'm not sure if Art's picture next to that very young girl is a very good idea.
Are you suggesting something with your avatar?
Let's us know on the secret

Daoko is 20 you fucktard calm your tits

ZaZa

Quote from: かけてあげるア物零一🇯🇵🗾🗼🎋🌸🐙🐲🐼 on March 26, 2017, 08:17:40 PM

easy grasshopper easy, let's wait and see if Art has an opinion if your avatar with his picture in it suits his taste

Jackstar

I can't won't fap to this.

ZaZa

you seem don't understand this very simple principle that posting pictures with Art's image on it is one thing, but using his image in your avatar is another thing and could be govern by trademark infringement law

ZaZa

Quote from: rekcuf on March 26, 2017, 08:16:20 PM
Art married a woman 40 43 years younger than himself. So, there's that...

:P

mikuthing01

Quote from: ZaZa on March 26, 2017, 08:21:51 PM
easy grasshopper easy, let's wait and see if Art has an opinion if your avatar with his picture in it suits his taste

I'm sure Art is more interested in sending theONE to prison to be culturally enriched

ZaZa

Quote from: かけてあげるア物零一🇯🇵🗾🗼🎋🌸🐙🐲🐼 on March 26, 2017, 08:29:10 PM
I'm sure Art is more interested in sending theONE to prison to be culturally enriched

i'm sure Art can multitask and hire two lawyers to deal with each case separately

ZaZa

Quote from: rekcuf on March 26, 2017, 08:30:45 PM
That's a YUGE difference in age. Biggly.

don't be silly, real LOVE can overcome such insignificant detail

ItsOver

In a universe long ago, back in the days of bad Sirius streaming, I used to be an Art Bell nut hugger.  Now?  I'm nothing more than an Art Bell titty twister.

Is The Stalker behind bars, yet?

Quote from: ItsOver on March 26, 2017, 08:38:19 PM
In a universe long ago, back in the days of bad Sirius streaming, I used to be an Art Bell nut hugger.  Now?  I'm nothing more than an Art Bell titty twister.

Is The Stalker behind bars, yet?

The stalker story started with a bang. To bad it ended with jiggly man breasts.

ZaZa

Quote from: かけてあげるア物零一🇯🇵🗾🗼🎋🌸🐙🐲🐼 on March 26, 2017, 08:17:40 PM

you ungrateful pink canoe I'm trying to save you from Art's lawsuit or from settling with him out of court and parting with 20K so you can buy that fancy Russian sniper rifle you are salivating about and those monster killer tires for your Jeep and you calling me names you hair pie

Russia to deploy world's most powerful sniper rifle in Syria capable of killing jihadi target 2 MILES away
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/russia-deploy-worlds-most-powerful-9124075

Jackstar

Quote from: ZaZa on March 26, 2017, 08:51:05 PM
you ungrateful pink canoe

Quote from: ZaZa on March 26, 2017, 08:26:07 PM
could be govern by trademark infringement law

I just heard: seventh grade is filing an infringement claim. I hope Phoenix Ventura can get you off.

ZaZa

Quote from: rekcuf on March 26, 2017, 08:48:46 PM
The stalker story started with a bang. To bad it ended with jiggly man breasts.

banging Art's tities?  are you for real, please restrain your urges 

Jackstar

Quote from: ZaZa on March 26, 2017, 08:55:18 PM
please restrain your urges

Well, that escalated quickly.

albrecht

Quote from: Jackstar ⚔⚔ on March 26, 2017, 08:56:25 PM
Because, why not? Next, defenestration.
Come on. We all know that only happens in Prague. And what happens there, stays there.

mikuthing01

Quote from: ZaZa on March 26, 2017, 08:51:05 PM
you ungrateful pink canoe I'm trying to save you from Art's lawsuit or from settling with him out of court and parting with 20K so you can buy that fancy Russian sniper rifle you are salivating about and those monster killer tires for your Jeep and you calling me names you hair pie

Russia to deploy world's most powerful sniper rifle in Syria capable of killing jihadi target 2 MILES away
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/russia-deploy-worlds-most-powerful-9124075

I already bought tires and that gun will never be imported and is not aesthetic like a Dragunov SVD.

Quote from: ZaZa on March 26, 2017, 08:55:18 PM
banging Art's tities?  are you for real, please restrain your urges

I'm going to motorboat those bad boys back to the stone age. His family can watch. The children he abandoned can't watch, they're banned.

ZaZa

Quote from: albrecht on March 26, 2017, 09:02:23 PM
Come on. We all know that only happens in Prague. And what happens there, stays there.

happens in Budapest as well

Jackstar

You and I remember Budapest very differently.

ZaZa

Quote from: rekcuf on March 26, 2017, 09:03:08 PM
I'm going to motorboat those bad boys back to the stone age. His family can watch. The children he abandoned can't watch, they're banned.

will you set up periscope?
Art used periscope to give us a visual when he was doing MITD shows.

ZaZa

Quote from: Jackstar ⚔⚔ on March 26, 2017, 09:04:58 PM

i was drunk on Tokay

albrecht

Quote from: Jackstar ⚔⚔ on March 26, 2017, 09:04:58 PM
I still remember them separately; Buda and Pest. Ah memories, memories...actually not. But just hungover and lots of noise and amazingly incomprehensible train schedules.

Jackstar

Quote from: RoseGirl on March 26, 2017, 07:38:59 PM
And yes, things are pretty good for me now. Hope all is well with you too.

Cheers,
Rosie

Jackstar

Quote from: albrecht on March 26, 2017, 09:10:23 PM
I still remember them separately; Buda and Pest.

albrecht

Quote from: Jackstar ⚔⚔ on March 26, 2017, 09:15:45 PM

So does a legacy of the sloth, bureaucracy, and corruption; legacy of communism, and frustratingly hard to do business there. Though, on the bright side, I do like the more recent political developments with regard to the invasions of "refugees." And a good market for our tobacco companies.

ZaZa

Soros is saying 'hi'

Jackstar

dismissive hand-wanking gestures

I lettered in this.