• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George's 10th Anniv. Celebration Show Tonight

Started by Mr. Hanky, January 06, 2013, 04:52:56 PM

CrabbyOld Bat

Quote from: ziznak on January 06, 2013, 09:34:10 PM
I think I'm tuning in later... I have a feeling that with George's ego in full bloom we may be gifted with some of his best Nooryisms.

I'm going to try to catch a little of the show as well, for the exact reason you listed.

Elflord

Ok everyone, Im going to bed now. Im not going to stay up to listen George the Crappy host of Coast to Coast am. I will just read the highlights.

The General

Quote from: Elflord on January 06, 2013, 07:32:17 PM
Its so sad. Art should come by on coast if nothing more then to "release the kracken" on george the crappy host noory.
The only thing Art is going to 'release the kracken' on is Mrs. Bell.

Eddie Coyle

I believe tin is what you give for 10th anniversaries.

I'm sending George a tin can of cat vomit, raccoon excrement, dried bloody boogers and a plug of ear wax.

And any other leftovers I can find in this fridge.

ChewMouse

Quote from: Eddie Coyle on January 06, 2013, 11:03:18 PM

I'm sending George a tin can of cat vomit, raccoon excrement, dried bloody boogers and a plug of ear wax.

You're giving gifts??

All I have is a few little tiny furballs from my daily grooming. Maybe some cracker crumbs.

I guess I'll send 'em off, I don't want George to think I forgot the days of Art Bell.

Eddie Coyle

Quote from: ChewMouse on January 06, 2013, 11:09:53 PM
You're giving gifts??

All I have is a few little tiny furballs from my daily grooming. Maybe some cracker crumbs.

I guess I'll send 'em off, I don't want George to think I forgot the days of Art Bell.
It's the least we can do. I'm come to associate animal droppings, well- all waste in general, with Noory. I think it's more of a tribute than a gift. We owe it to him. Actually, I'm a little ashamed I didn't start gathering and collecting these excretions in 2003. He deserves a full decade of verminous poo. In a tin can the size of a cathedral.

Did you say cracker crumbs?

I might try to call in and retell "Harry and the Hendersons" to George.

ItsOver

Quote from: Eddie Coyle on January 06, 2013, 11:03:18 PM

Throw in a pizza roll if you find one.  Pizza rolls will forever have a special place in my heart.

Eddie Coyle

Quote from: ItsOver on January 06, 2013, 11:25:37 PM

Throw in a pizza roll if you find one.  Pizza rolls will forever have a special place in my heart.

Pizza rolls let us down. They couldn't finish the job.

ItsOver

They tried.  The force is strong with this evil one known as Noory.

11angeleyes11

Pre-party is over.  For the cake, a hot pizza roll with icing was rolled in.  Out jumped a hot young thing.  Life is good  after 10 years.  Oh yeah, the hot young thing was of legal age.

Morgus

How sickening.
In the first 10 minutes tonight, Noory already had three guests congratulate him on the past ten years, and look forward to him hosting the next ten years... :o
Even the president of the network called him to congratulate Noory and saying she couldn't believe its been ten years already.

Meegle

"My well, be well."
Noory to Punnett (wtf?)

He hasn't changed. ::)
Here's to ten more years.

Morgus

Noory is doing lots of under one minute interviews tonight.
In the second half-hour he had on Ian Punnet, Stanton Friedman, Gerald Celente, and several more.
The second hour he rambled on listing all his staff, numbering at least 50, that he requires to produce the show.
Funny, how Art Bell could do the show (and do a better job) with only himself and Ramona...

Morgus

The one minute guests are still popping in - now its Stan Deyo, who has been a guest since the mid 90s with Art Bell.

Morgus

Noory keeps hinting about his continuing to host for another 10 years with all the guests tonight. Yuck.
Here is Capt Kelly Sweeney calling in now, a guest Noory stole from Ian Punnett...

Morgus

As predicted the one minute guests tonight are all asskissing Noory, telling him he has done a 'great job' and wishing him another ten years.
Noory just said as long as his voice keeps going the show will keep on.
And mentioned the pizza roll incident as being especially scary because if he had swallowed it, it could have ended his career permanently...

Morgus

What a joke.
Noory just went on a rant saying he never hangsup on people on the air.
Tell that to the many guests that have disappeared early without being told and Noory didn't even explain why, just now we have open lines...

Morgus

Quote from: Meegle on January 07, 2013, 01:32:50 AM
Whatever happened to Whitley Strieber?
he probably will show up later on tonight, still over 2 hours to go.
longtime guest William Henry just popped in.
He was a guest in the first few months in 2003 when Noory took over and was the first guest Noory dumped after one hour, because he couldn't figure out what he was saying...

Elflord

The show SUCKS BECAUSE OF FUCKING NOORY. sorry for my french. Im not a happy camper.

CrabbyOld Bat

"...as soon as I got rid of the guests..."  -- Snorge's while whining about not getting any phone calls during his early days.

It's always about you, Snorge, isn't it? Damn guests keep getting in your way. 

Jasmine

Too bad there wasn't a 10th anniversary gluten-free cake (complete with joke exploding candles) presented to George in the studio. The Numbers Lady could have jumped out of it.

That's Noory...all gluten and icing and no substance whatsoever. Noory congratulates himself on a job well done, and and wants to share his success with his listening audience...he wants them to all eat cake.

Morgus

Quote from: CrabbyOld Bat on January 07, 2013, 03:24:13 AM
"...as soon as I got rid of the guests..."  -- Snorge's while whining about not getting any phone calls during his early days.

It's always about you, Snorge, isn't it? Damn guests keep getting in your way.
yep, and Noory still interrupts his guests mid-sentence to say "lets go to the calls..." even when the guest didn't get a chance to answer a question or complete his statements...

Mr. Hanky

While listening to the 10th anniversary show last night, I was wearing a diaper so I could protect myself from the crap and turds that was being spewed out of Noory's mouth. Terrible, terrible show. The self-acknowledgement and patting himself on the back was sickening.

I really wanted to be nice but after reading all about Jorch's 10th Anniversary Suck-o-Rama, I've decided that the perfect gift for him is something my husky made herself, out in the backyard. It's 'green', biodegradable, it might or might not contain turmeric and since he's an animal lover, he ought to love it since it represents the essence of his show for the past 9 years and 11 1/2 months.

ItsOver

The C2C site has at least part of the vomit-inducing poem Katherine Albrect read last night:"

"George, we know you're too humble to boast, but you're our favorite radio host. You've pickled our ears for 10 excellent years..."

Did she really say "pickled our ears" or was it "tickled our ears?"  The "pickled-our ears" is of course closer to the truth.  Maybe it was a Freudian slip on her part.

Did LMH manage to escape from the ship of fools last night?