• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Leo Ashcraft - Dark Matter News - A Long Side Knight

Started by Waco Kid, August 22, 2015, 10:17:25 AM

Quote from: phrodo on September 29, 2015, 12:46:43 AM
"Just cuz"? "C'mon, man"? Really? Seriously? You criticize Leo but can't even type a decent sentence or use words properly?
And Midwestern is to be capitalized .. anyone should know that. Unless maybe you are being casual ... like not REAL serious. Like maybe Leo is as well? Cut the guy some slack and enjoy the show. Or don't and keep on being whiny, overly-critical bitches.  ::)

You seem upset.

PING

Quote from: Dyna-X on September 25, 2015, 05:30:15 PM
As an example, "acrost" for "across," a midwesten and plains regionalism, but you are right some of them have no precedent in any region. I still think he is from rural Nebraska.  I still chuckle about some of the pronounciations of my grandfather. Northwest became "Nortwest" and "the" became "da." Dats Chicago for ya, straight from the frunchroom and the garach.  I hope we don't hear "Lie-Berry" for "Library." I would scream at that point.

I'm from the D.C. area. Cheesehead Midwestern pronunciation puts an 'R' in Washington, i.e. 'Warshington' my pet peeve.

I usually fast forward through the Leo segments if I'm listening next day. While I get why Art does them, I'd rather he did like he did in the old days: first segment or 2 Art does his take on news, especially DM News areas.

phrodo

Quote from: Waco Kid on September 29, 2015, 12:53:47 PM
No, your maturity.

Like I said, your maturity.

Listen kid .. I don't care if you like me or not. I sure as hell don't like your attitude. Seems you have a maturity issue of your own if you get some sordid satisfaction by coming on here and pretending to be the smartest person in the room. No wonder you and shreddi vagtard get along so well. I question the maturity of someone that starts a thread bitching about something that could have been addressed in the main Art Bell thread. Typical attention whore behavior.  ::)

Like I said - like it or don't bitch. Just don't listen if you don't like it. Or start your own show and hire your own news announcer. Why belittle and berate Leo day after day? What do you think you are going to accomplish? And may I also add -- kindly fuck off. Bitch.  :)

onan

Leo is getting a check. Puts a smile on my face.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: phrodo on September 30, 2015, 01:48:15 AM
No wonder you and shreddi vagtard get along so well.

OK, blowjob. I don't exactly know what invertebrate has crawled up your fudge tunnel, but it is pretty obvious that your aesthetic judgement is on a level with your capacity to manage a decent putdown. I am not a fan of this inept piece of ham-fisted shittery you obviously get so much out of, but you are welcome to spank as many monkeys as you like while listening to a moron fuck up even the simplest words in reading a story. I was going to suggest you have some sort of a hard-on for me, but I don't think you have managed a decent stiffy since Truman was in office. We all have our views and opinions; the difference between us is that I don't soil my diapers if someone doesn't share the same one as me.

Still, since we are on the subject, anyone who can listen to this incompetent kaleidoscope of toxic balls is quite obviously unable to tie his own shoelaces without assistance. Every time this fuck-nozzle mangles another sentence it's like biting on a bad tooth for me. It's a terrible prejudice, I know, but one that tends to be shared by people who had even the most basic education - elitist pricks that we are. Quite why anyone can listen to this and find it defensible is something that only you and your carers will be able to answer. Still, it's not your fault. You just serve as a lesson to people if they find themselves looking at their close blood relations with amorous eyes. Yes, it might be fun at the time, but after nine months your sister drops a retard.

I think the important lesson we can all draw from this is that you are a fucking idiot.

Have a nice day!   :)

bellNwhistle

Ok, I feel bad for the guy.. but I'm sitting here listening to last night's show, and in one minute, this guy mangled both Guantanamo (he switched the n and m) and Tutankhamun (gah!).  I mean, is he nervous? I could understand that.. but maybe that's a reason to practice before recording his segment?

bellNwhistle

SredniVashtar - your post, as serious as it was, was the funniest thing I've read in a while. I'm literally crying. Thank you!!

Waco Kid

Quote from: phrodo on September 30, 2015, 01:48:15 AM
Listen kid .. I don't care if you like me or not. I sure as hell don't like your attitude. Seems you have a maturity issue of your own if you get some sordid satisfaction by coming on here and pretending to be the smartest person in the room. No wonder you and shreddi vagtard get along so well. I question the maturity of someone that starts a thread bitching about something that could have been addressed in the main Art Bell thread. Typical attention whore behavior.  ::)

Like I said - like it or don't bitch. Just don't listen if you don't like it. Or start your own show and hire your own news announcer. Why belittle and berate Leo day after day? What do you think you are going to accomplish? And may I also add -- kindly fuck off. Bitch.  :)

Are you sure? The lady doth protest too much, methinks.  ;)

phrodo

Quote from: Waco Kid on September 30, 2015, 10:47:31 AM
Are you sure? The lady doth protest too much, methinks.  ;)

Oh get over yourself already. You and vagtard are a match made in heaven. At least your boyfriend is creative with his insults. You two should really tie the knot. Tightly .. around your bloated necks.  ;D

Waco Kid

You seem upset.

Seriously, though... why are you so angry, phrodo?

phrodo

Quote from: Waco Kid on September 30, 2015, 11:04:10 AM
You seem upset.

Seriously, though... why are you so angry, phrodo?

Not angry at all - you evidently have some reading comprehension issues. Seriously though -- why are you so stupid?  ;D

lonevoice

Quote from: onan on September 30, 2015, 01:52:50 AM
Leo is getting a check. Puts a smile on my face.
Leo spends the check on providing Art Bell's access to XDS satellite. Puts a smile on my face.

Waco Kid

Quote from: phrodo on September 30, 2015, 01:17:03 PM
Not angry at all - you evidently have some reading comprehension issues. Seriously though -- why are you so stupid?  ;D

Me? Bad genes, I guess.

OK... so you toss out insults not because you're angry, but because... ?

Some grade-school-level-fixated Tourette's thing, maybe? Help me out. Why the poopy diaper?

b_dubb

Leo's pronunciation leaves room for improvement. Maybe he went to the same broadcasting school as Dave?

phrodo

Quote from: Waco Kid on September 30, 2015, 02:54:49 PM
Me? Bad genes, I guess.

OK... so you toss out insults not because you're angry, but because... ?

Some grade-school-level-fixated Tourette's thing, maybe? Help me out. Why the poopy diaper?

Oh .. now who's being immature? You're a real piece of work. Attention-whore-itis runs deep in you. You gonna blame that on your parents too? I just plain don't like asshats who think they are so much better than others.

Again -- I'm    typing    this    real    slow    so    you   might   possibly    understand    it ....   If   you  don't   like    Leo's    news   then    don't    listen    .    But    please    kindly    fuck    off    and    quit    pretending   to    be   better    than     him.   Last    time    I    checked    he    has     a    news    show    within    Art's     MiTD    and    you     don't   .   Butthurt      much    ?  ?  ?     :o :o :o

Waco Kid

OK, first -- you've already played the "no, YOU'RE immature" card, so let's move on, shall we?

As for attention-whore-ness, let's count words in our exchange and see who's making the most noise.

I don't think I'm better than Leo. I think I know how to correctly pronounce more words than Leo, that's all. (And to look something up if I'm not sure.)

I prefer higher quality in my life. When something or someone falls short of a well-established standard (and for no good reason), I complain, hoping others will join me, and maybe we'll effect change. You're welcome to do nothing if you're happy with the state of affairs as they are.

Odd that you're avoiding answering my question: "...so you toss out insults not because you're angry, but because... ?"

My guess is that you don't have a rational answer. I do think it's likely that you're generally an angry person.

BTW -- I was kidding with my "genes" explanation for being stupid. I don't actually belive I'm stupid.

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/joke

phrodo

Quote from: Waco Kid on September 30, 2015, 07:14:02 PM
OK, first -- you've already played the "no, YOU'RE immature" card, so let's move on, shall we?

As for attention-whore-ness, let's count words in our exchange and see who's making the most noise.

I don't think I'm better than Leo. I think I know how to correctly pronounce more words than Leo, that's all. (And to look something up if I'm not sure.)

I prefer higher quality in my life. When something or someone falls short of a well-established standard (and for no good reason), I complain, hoping others will join me, and maybe we'll effect change. You're welcome to do nothing if you're happy with the state of affairs as they are.

Odd that you're avoiding answering my question: "...so you toss out insults not because you're angry, but because... ?"

My guess is that you don't have a rational answer. I do think it's likely that you're generally an angry person.

BTW -- I was kidding with my "genes" explanation for being stupid. I don't actually belive I'm stupid.

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/joke

Nice attempt at deflection and moving the goal posts. Usual tactics of those losing a debate. So typical. Who started the thread bitch?

Evidently you are so stupid you don't even know how to spell the word. Or did you just mis-pronounce it? LOLOLOLOL. And to appease your prurient interest. I'm not one bit angry -- I just think you are a tiresome asshole who thinks he is the smartest person in the room -- but you have clearly established that you are not -- but unfortunately that doesn't stop you from trying. You know nothing about me -- and it will stay that way. But I am entitled to feel that you are a totally pretentious fuckwad for thinking you know what my general disposition toward life is. I really dislike totally pretentious fuckwads who think they are smarter than everyone else. So therefore I dislike you. I actually don't care if that explanation satisfies you or not -- because I don't value your opinion one nano-iota. Yours or that of your vagtard boyfriend either.

FYI -- You are entirely delusional if think you are going to make the world a better place by exposing one Leo mispronunciation at a time. So find another cause to champion - like finding a cure for cancer or autism or inventing true zero point energy -- you know - something useful. Leo has a little five minute show within Art's much more significant show -- your obsession with a few mispronounced words therein is borderline psychotic.

Quote from: phrodo on September 30, 2015, 09:36:40 PM
Nice attempt at deflection and moving the goal posts. Usual tactics of those losing a debate. So typical. Who started the thread bitch?

Evidently you are so stupid you don't even know how to spell the word. Or did you just mis-pronounce it? LOLOLOLOL. And to appease your prurient interest. I'm not one bit angry -- I just think you are a tiresome asshole who thinks he is the smartest person in the room -- but you have clearly established that you are not -- but unfortunately that doesn't stop you from trying. You know nothing about me -- and it will stay that way. But I am entitled to feel that you are a totally pretentious fuckwad for thinking you know what my general disposition toward life is. I really dislike totally pretentious fuckwads who think they are smarter than everyone else. So therefore I dislike you. I actually don't care if that explanation satisfies you or not -- because I don't value your opinion one nano-iota. Yours or that of your vagtard boyfriend either.

FYI -- You are entirely delusional if think you are going to make the world a better place by exposing one Leo mispronunciation at a time. So find another cause to champion - like finding a cure for cancer or autism or inventing true zero point energy -- you know - something useful. Leo has a little five minute show within Art's much more significant show -- your obsession with a few mispronounced words therein is borderline psychotic.

Hurricane Jo-Keen

pate

On the scientists experimenting on themselves, The Fly and Nutty Perfessor were mentioned.

I am upset that Flubber didna make it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=td389xjjENA

&

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dpCadaw3r-I

cweb

I don't mind DM News.

Maybe Leo is mispronouncing all those words to parody Jorch.

Eh, it was worth a shot.

Waco Kid

Hey phrodo, I think it's only fair to enlighten you to the fact that the more you talk, the more obvious it is how angry you are. Maybe consider taking a less-is-more approach? (It also erodes credibility of your attention-whore admonition, as I've pointed out.) You're welcome.

It would also be really cool if you could find it in yourself to answer my question in one of these rants of yours. Why do YOU think you're name-calling? Typically, non-angry people will explain why their behavior resembles that of an angry person when asked. (But only if he or she is not angry.)

And congratulations on never having mispelled a word. I'm certainly impressed. I must truly be stupid, as you say.

Seriously, though... what grade are you in?

phrodo

Quote from: Waco Kid on October 01, 2015, 08:36:06 AM
Hey phrodo, I think it's only fair to enlighten you to the fact that the more you talk, the more obvious it is how angry you are. Maybe consider taking a less-is-more approach? (It also erodes credibility of your attention-whore admonition, as I've pointed out.) You're welcome.

It would also be really cool if you could find it in yourself to answer my question in one of these rants of yours. Why do YOU think you're name-calling? Typically, non-angry people will explain why their behavior resembles that of an angry person when asked. (But only if he or she is not angry.)

And congratulations on never having mispelled a word. I'm certainly impressed. I must truly be stupid, as you say.

Seriously, though... what grade are you in?

Hey Whacko Kid -- sorry you're such a dumbfuck. You seriously have reading comprehension issues that I'm sure extend to other areas of your miserable life.

If you weren't such an attention whore -- or maybe had an IQ above room temperature -- you would contact Leo and express your concerns to him instead of your continuing posts of ridicule here. But then you couldn't pretend to be the smartest kid in the class.  :o

Here's the website -- darkmatternews.com -- you can leave comments on the news stories there.

That would be the logical course of action to take -- but judging from your history -- you'll just keep ridiculing him on here. Nice.  ::)

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Waco Kid on October 01, 2015, 08:36:06 AM
Hey phrodo, I think it's only fair to enlighten you to the fact that the more you talk, the more obvious it is how angry you are. Maybe consider taking a less-is-more approach?

He already tries that line with women. Well, he has to when they see the state of his micro dick.

Still, its usually his sister, so she makes allowances.

Waco Kid

Quote from: phrodo on October 01, 2015, 09:11:03 AM
Hey Whacko Kid -- sorry you're such a dumbfuck. You seriously have reading comprehension issues that I'm sure extend to other areas of your miserable life.

If you weren't such an attention whore -- or maybe had an IQ above room temperature -- you would contact Leo and express your concerns to him instead of your continuing posts of ridicule here. But then you couldn't pretend to be the smartest kid in the class.  :o

Here's the website -- darkmatternews.com -- you can leave comments on the news stories there.

That would be the logical course of action to take -- but judging from your history -- you'll just keep ridiculing him on here. Nice.  ::)

Yeah, only stupid people like me would ridicule anyone.  ;)

You're right. I should register my complaint with the front office. Till now I was just venting. Time to go to the source. I will do that. Thank your for your thoughtful suggestion.

BTW -- what grade are you in? And why all the name-calling if not because you're a deeply angry person?

That's okay, forget it. I've finally figured out that you're simply incapable of answering elementary questions. It only took me this long because I'm stupid. Thank you for helping me figure that out about myself. I'm so stupid that I simply couldn't do the self-examination necessary. You are my savior. True, it's a little disconcerting that my savior is said to have a micro-penis. But no judgement.

paladin1991

A couple of you ought to get a room and just let it happen.  You will both feel better.  Forget about how dirty you will feel later.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: paladin1991 on October 01, 2015, 10:36:20 AM
A couple of you ought to get a room and just let it happen.  You will both feel better.  Forget about how dirty you will feel later.

Yeah, and Sergeant Slaughter hiding in the wardrobe with his video camera. I know your game, sunshine!

maureen

"I wish the Lord the gift he gi'e us
  To see ourselves as others see us."

- Robert Burns

I think Art's trying to guilt-trip us for not liking Leo.

pate

I was going to guess that Astronaut coffee was made with Astronaut tears...