• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The BellGab "New Member" Meet and Greet!

Started by GodsEqual, September 24, 2008, 02:13:23 AM

It is with a modicum of regret that I must inform you, the "new member," that you just missed me.

Alphalpha

Hello All,

"Thank you for taking my call (...)". haha!

After lurking for several months I decided to create an account.

I originally visited bellgab to view comments about radio show hosts and guests.
Just wanted to see what others were saying around the current events of shows and postings.
Did I find what I was looking for? Not really, as I didn't know exactly what I was looking for. Just opinion I think. I did discover, again,  that there is mostly no one answer for anything about anything.

Coast to Coast hosts-
Art Bell: I didn't discover Art until I talked with a neighbor friend about four years ago who turned me on to CTC. I missed out on his broadcasting heyday. Interesting man to say the least.

CTC: I have an account that I use to listen to streaming when I have the opportunity.  Jorch is definitely a bit over-the-top for with his capitalistic ways and i know you all know what I mean. I wonder about his sincerity as the CTC host because of what he promotes. But, on the other hand, I do have a certain amount of respect for a man trying to make a living the best that they can with what they have.

JBW: I really enjoyed his broadcasts on CTC and then poof, he was gone. I do listen to CTM.

Richard Syrett: I've come to enjoy Richard when he's piloting the show. Sounds sincere enough for me. And, IMO, a good interviewer too.

George Knapp: Hard not to love George Knapp. I always enjoy his reporting and take on things.

Connie Willis: Her fill-in, May 20, 2017, from what I did listen to was interesting. In the past I would just turn CTC off when she hosted, but, she's starting to become more listen-able to me.

Jimmy Church: Hard to pin down if I dislike him (I don't know him, so that's hard to say) or just his style.

BellGab: Great board IMO. Thanks for being here. I am glad there is a sane forum out there for all things "weird".

What is of interest to me today:
Linda Moulton-Howe: I enjoy her reporting, although I do have to admit that I've listened to so many of her reports that I'm a little burnt out. The cattle/animal mutilation thing is irking me mostly from Steven Greer's claims that they are Shadow Government/Cabal events and are behind cattle mutilations and abductions to create fear. I was sold on the alien theory as presented by Linda. And now, whatever.

Dr. Steven Greer: I have watched "Undisclosed" and several of his videos. He has some very compelling "evidence", interviews and testimonials from the "Disclosure Project", and his contact outings that make for interesting thoughts.

Steven Quayle: When I fist heard Quayle, I thought he was absolutely nuts. Non-stop jabber about things I had never thought about. Now, I'm not so sure. I keep an open mind.

others: What can I say. There's so much out there now.

About EBEN, ET's, other non-earthbound life forms: I don't know. I've have not encountered anything that was not immediately mostly explainable.

Unexplained craft 1: In the summer of 1973, in the evening, about 10pm I witnessed a "craft" that looked like the ball end of a mace (a flail) in Vermont. It was huge, unlit, had spikes protruding from the ball. It was traveling very slowly across the tops of pine trees. It was too far away (a mile or so) for me to follow. I have to say that this was a very unusual experience. I was hanging out with a friend and two of his friends at a cabin in Vermont. We had a few beers, I went outside to relieve myself and get some air. I decided that saying anything was not a gret idea and just kept it to myself.

Unexplained craft 2: Two years ago, on July 4, 2015, in the early evening I witnessed a craft hovering in my neighborhood about 300 feet up, just hovering. It had extremely bright red and green lights that obscured whatever it was that they were attached to. I ran into our house, got my partner out to see it too. We watched for several minutes and then it shot out at a tremendous speed to the south. I'd like to say it was a personal drone, but I'm not so sure.

New technology: If it's truly there, I want it in use now. Free energy and all that.

I keep waiting for something really definitive to happen. Used to be waiting for the "dirty bomb" headline. Today, it's wondering about disclosure and impeachment. Rhetorically: And now I wonder what happens after disclosure? Life is mostly the same, right? Just some verified information about what some of us think is the "truth".

Certainly not a discussion for this thread, but what's up with that X-37B space plane? Support personnel in full haz-mat suits after touchdown? To protect against xenon, hypergolic nitrogen tetroxide / hydrazine (diazane) fuel vapor?

I'm an older guy now, and have too many questions about too many things, too many loose ends. Life isn't simple.

That's some of my story and I'm sticking to it.

Alphalpha

mikuthing01

Quote from: Alphalpha on May 21, 2017, 11:24:50 PM
Hello All,

I originally visited bellgab to view comments about radio show hosts and guests.
Just wanted to see what others were saying around the current events of shows and postings.
Did I find what I was looking for? Not really, as I didn't know exactly what I was looking for. Just opinion I think. I did discover, again,  that there is mostly no one answer for anything about anything.

Coast to Coast hosts-
Art Bell: I didn't discover Art until I talked with a neighbor friend about four years ago who turned me on to CTC. I missed out on his broadcasting heyday. Interesting man to say the least.

CTC: I have an account that I use to listen to streaming when I have the opportunity.  Jorch is definitely a bit over-the-top for with his capitalistic ways and i know you all know what I mean. I wonder about his sincerity as the CTC host because of what he promotes. But, on the other hand, I do have a certain amount of respect for a man trying to make a living the best that they can with what they have.

JBW: I really enjoyed his broadcasts on CTC and then poof, he was gone. I do listen to CTM.

Richard Syrett: I've come to enjoy Richard when he's piloting the show. Sounds sincere enough for me. And, IMO, a good interviewer too.

George Knapp: Hard not to love George Knapp. I always enjoy his reporting and take on things.

Connie Willis: Her fill-in, May 20, 2017, from what I did listen to was interesting. In the past I would just turn CTC off when she hosted, but, she's starting to become more listen-able to me.

Jimmy Church: Hard to pin down if I dislike him (I don't know him, so that's hard to say) or just his style.

BellGab: Great board IMO. Thanks for being here. I am glad there is a sane forum out there for all things "weird".

Linda Moulton-Howe: I enjoy her reporting, although I do have to admit that I've listened to so many of her reports that I'm a little burnt out. The cattle/animal mutilation thing is irking me mostly from Steven Greer's claims that they are Shadow Government/Cabal events and are behind cattle mutilations and abductions to create fear. I was sold on the alien theory as presented by Linda. And now, whatever.

Dr. Steven Greer: I have watched "Undisclosed" and several of his videos. He has some very compelling "evidence", interviews and testimonials from the "Disclosure Project", and his contact outings that make for interesting thoughts.

Steven Quayle: When I fist heard Quayle, I thought he was absolutely nuts. Non-stop jabber about things I had never thought about. Now, I'm not so sure. I keep an open mind.

About EBEN, ET's, other non-earthbound life forms: I don't know. I've have not encountered anything that was not immediately mostly explainable.

Unexplained craft 1: In the summer of 1973, in the evening, about 10pm I witnessed a "craft" that looked like the ball end of a mace (a flail) in Vermont. It was huge, unlit, had spikes protruding from the ball. It was traveling very slowly across the tops of pine trees. It was too far away (a mile or so) for me to follow. I have to say that this was a very unusual experience. I was hanging out with a friend and two of his friends at a cabin in Vermont. We had a few beers, I went outside to relieve myself and get some air. I decided that saying anything was not a gret idea and just kept it to myself.

Unexplained craft 2: Two years ago, on July 4, 2015, in the early evening I witnessed a craft hovering in my neighborhood about 300 feet up, just hovering. It had extremely bright red and green lights that obscured whatever it was that they were attached to. I ran into our house, got my partner out to see it too. We watched for several minutes and then it shot out at a tremendous speed to the south. I'd like to say it was a personal drone, but I'm not so sure.

New technology: If it's truly there, I want it in use now. Free energy and all that.

I keep waiting for something really definitive to happen. Used to be waiting for the "dirty bomb" headline. Today, it's wondering about disclosure and impeachment. Rhetorically: And now I wonder what happens after disclosure? Life is mostly the same, right? Just some verified information about what some of us think is the "truth".

Certainly not a discussion for this thread, but what's up with that X-37B space plane? Support personnel in full haz-mat suits after touchdown? To protect against xenon, hypergolic nitrogen tetroxide / hydrazine (diazane) fuel vapor?

I'm an older guy now, and have too many questions about too many things, too many loose ends. Life isn't simple.

Alphalpha
tl;dr

welcome to bellgab, what do you think of Art Bells tits?

WOTR

Hello All...
I did read it.  I thought that I would wait for our bellgabber of the year to welcome you before I did.  Please try not to pay too much attention- the position was only given after some serious campaigning and sexual favours (for awhile we called Miku the BG bike, or Bellgabs waifu.)

Anyhow, stay awhile and post often.

If Cam was telling the truth in his last post, it is sad.  He was a great poster when he was not allowing the cotton habit to get the better of him...

On a side note, if it is a "Knapp night" you should stop by that thread and introduce yourself. It is one of the few times that the board is quite active (without wading into politics or making a trip to "Pittsburgh."  ;)

Alphalpha

re: Art Bell's tit's
If I can touch them then they're real.

Posted by: WOTR
« on: Today at 01:48:22 AM » Insert Quote
Anyhow, stay awhile and post often.

Thank you

starrmtn001

Hello All,

Coast to Coast hosts-

Alphalpha

Welcome, Alphalpha, and thank you for joining our BellGab membership.

I like the way you view things.  No snark, just an intelligent common sense take on what you observe.  Up until a couple of years ago, there was much more of that here on BellGab.  You give me hope that intelligent common sense thinking is returning this forum which I hold dear.

Once again, thank you for joining and please post often. ;) ;D

CozyRozie

Like to Welcome new member to BellGab and say goodbye fuckOFF to norland2424
now that piece of ANTIFA shit is listed as a "dot" ...a fucking dot .  lol :)
..but now when you look at the "Members List" this ANTIFA member is listed in second spot from the top.
(so no more listing under.. norland2424)

CozyRozie

lol!,
who punched mikuthing01 on the mouth..haha ,who ever did did a great job 8)

CozyRozie

Quote from: th'ONE on July 06, 2017, 11:37:18 PM
lol!,
who punched mikuthing01 on the mouth..haha ,who ever did did a great job 8)

O YES !!..whoever did that did a great job FOR SURE !! Lol haha ha ha  8) 8) 8)

CozyRozie

So looks like lucifer bell /aka/ th'0NE {fake version of the real th'ONE} just registered today new account: aquilpainters   Date Registered: Today at 03:50:28 AM

lucifer bell was also posting as a: MikuJuice03

I strongly believe that Phil Silverman Date Registered: June 29, 2017, 01:36:00 AM, ...is also his account.

CozyRozie

For sure we have an expert amongst us on BellGab who knows how to make many accounts under various names-races-styles.
He even used his various accounts here to win the voting for "2017 Bellgabber of the Year" -just read his post below and you can learn about this methods...
...that stupid piece of Polish/German shit

Quote from: mikuthing01 on January 10, 2016, 05:48:37 PM
It's not easy, i started out on a site called recyclebank they would give you $10 gift cards for doing save the earth games. I made 20 accounts and made $200 went to walmart and bought ammo and tree huggers paid for it. They they quit doing walmart gift cards so i started doing Bing.

Swagbucks was hard and the only way to make money was to lie survey sites were wanting Hispanics because of their population growth. So i became a Hispanic with kids in every age range so i could get in on the baby, child and teen surveys. Then you just kinda gauge what you think they want to hear. It was more of a pain in the ass than it was worth and i would never do it again. But it was kinda worth it because most of these sites are obviously left leaning and they literately bought my an arsenal of weapons and ammo.

The best beer money site i used by far was pinecone research if you ever get an invite for joining do it they are pretty easy and pay well. The rest not so much i just kept up with it because tricking liberals into pay for guns and ammo was my driving force.

2017 BellGab Awards - BellGabber of the Year
http://bellgab.com/random-topics/2017-bellgab-awards-bellgabber-of-the-year/

CozyRozie

Quote from: mikuthing01 on November 15, 2013, 11:48:59 AM
Make a second account to spam with I have like 5 of them for such occasions

CozyRozie

SO NOBODY ELSE IS WELCOMING NEW MEMBERS ??  ::) :( ;)

luicfer6G6

I for one welcome all of these new members  :)

CozyRozie

*** new FAKE ACCOUNT REGISTERED TODAY ***

th’ONE 

my original user name looked like this: th'ONE
th'ONE - this is the original.
th’ONE - this is the fake.

Personal Text: Age:39
Date Registered: Today at 01:15:44 PM
Local Time:July 21, 2017, 02:47:08 PM
Last Active: Today at 02:44:38 PM

Quote from: futureMV on July 21, 2017, 01:41:35 PM
OFFICIALLY CHANGING USER NAME FROM:  theONE /aka/ th'ONE  to,  futureMV

Other poster using my names now:  th'0NE and th'ONE it's not me, it's a fraud.
As long as the current MV will allow for this users name hijacking I will be using, futureMV as my user name.

Quote from: futureMV on July 21, 2017, 01:58:58 PM
Other poster using my names now:  th'0NE and th’ONE  -it's not me, it's a fraud.
..........................original looks like this:   th'ONE

CozyRozie

JUST TO BE CLEAR
I don't give much shit about it -it only fucks up BellGab and it's appeal...and maybe that's a good thing !! -haha ha ha LOL :) ;)

CozyRozie

haha ha ha, LOL  :) :) :)

the more BellGab is being fucked up -the lower value it will have and more discouraging for others to be posting here,
and therefore potentially less income for current MV.

So do your 'mule' job and keep fucking up BellGab -it suits me just fine... LOL ;) ;) ;)

CozyRozie

Also I wonder what username👁‍🗨 /aka/ Michael Decon /aka/ Myke Dyke ,is up to ?? ,hmmmm....

luicfer6G6

let's be real here, no one I mean no one believes that your autistic ass will buy bellgab, only a raging faggot would keep these Bobo delusions up.

CozyRozie

Just to let you know that mikuthing01 is registering new user names/accounts in record speed.

Just keep record of the registration date, because they might be dormant-unused for many months or years.
There are dozens of double and multi accounts on Bellgab registered to one person, but never ever used, many very old accounts used only few times.
So don't get swept off your feet by the 4,373 Members number, because in reality it might be only 50% of it.

New one today,

Campsie Grothendieck
Date Registered: Today at 10:27:02 PM
Local Time:July 21, 2017, 11:18:30 PM

Yesterday was this account:

Ianjwet

Date Registered: Yesterday at 04:30:24 PM
Local Time:July 21, 2017, 09:12:34 PM
Last Active: Yesterday at 06:46:10 PM

Lilith

Quote from: 𝓶𝓲𝓴𝓾𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓰O1 on July 21, 2017, 10:20:27 PM
Just to let you know that mikuthing01 is registering new user names in record speed.

That's great!  Just keep posting! You will make MV lots of money!!!

CozyRozie

Quote from: brig on July 21, 2017, 10:26:21 PM
That's great!  Just keep posting! You will make MV lots of money!!!

you panties might not be so desirable in that case.   ~desu 

luicfer6G6

Quote from: 𝓶𝓲𝓴𝓾𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓰O1 on July 21, 2017, 10:20:27 PM
Just to let you know that mikuthing01 is registering new user names/accounts in record speed.

Just keep record of the registration date, because they might be dormant-unused for many months or years.
There are dozens of double and multi accounts on Bellgab registered to one person, but never ever used, many very old accounts used only few times.
So don't get swept off your feet by the 4,373 Members number, because in reality it might be only 50% of it.

New one today,

Campsie Grothendieck
Date Registered: Today at 10:27:02 PM
Local Time:July 21, 2017, 11:18:30 PM

Yesterday was this account:

Ianjwet

Date Registered: Yesterday at 04:30:24 PM
Local Time:July 21, 2017, 09:12:34 PM
Last Active: Yesterday at 06:46:10 PM

:)