• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Mike Vara Reveals the Truth about DMDN?

Started by DoYouThinkItWasAngels, December 20, 2015, 01:56:02 AM

WeinerInHand

Quote from: Metron2267 on December 13, 2018, 06:43:46 PM
It's a very common occurrence when one is near to passing. Your mother was blessed and cared for.

She was a good mom - especially considering what she had to work with -- Yikes! 😧

Metron2267

Quote from: WeinerInHand on December 14, 2018, 03:04:55 PM
She was a good mom - especially considering what she had to work with -- Yikes! 😧

Lordy, I resemble that insight as well. :-\

WeinerInHand

Do you think he was up all day crying over a facebook post?

Lilith

Quote from: WeinerInHand on December 14, 2018, 08:13:09 PM
Do you think he was up all day crying over a facebook post?

He's live from his webpage stream on studio A.  I dunno about the YouTube stream

Gunner65

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10156870778420396&set=a.75497620395&type=3&theater

"Penny LA who believes she is a victim of MKUltra mind control and a was super soldier. She is also an actress, model and singer."

No You Tube LIVE stream...

Quote from: Gunner65 on December 14, 2018, 08:18:55 PM
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10156870778420396&set=a.75497620395&type=3&theater

"Penny LA who believes she is a victim of MKUltra mind control and a was super soldier. She is also an actress, model and singer."

Sounds like she is DDD's kind of gal!

WeinerInHand

The YouTube chat is saying that it is a replay?..

Gunner65

I did some reading on her...she claims to be related to Vlad Dracula....AND Marilyn Monroe..!! Kerry Cassidy interviewed her this past September.
Another fruitcake...

Gunner65

There is another woman Penny Bradley who claims the same shit - both about the same age.

WeinerInHand

Quote from: Gunner65 on December 14, 2018, 08:25:17 PM
There is another woman Penny Bradley who claims the same shit - both about the same age.

Not what I thought a super soldier would look like...

Gunner65

LOL!  Sorry for the photo sizes...beyond my control heh, heh :)

Quote from: WeinerInHand on December 14, 2018, 08:27:02 PM
Not what I thought a super soldier would look like...

Ha!   She looks like the cashier I dealt with at the Home Depot today.   She had to make sure I was over 18 so that I could buy a
can of Rustoleum spray paint.

WeinerInHand

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on December 14, 2018, 08:29:06 PM
Ha!   She looks like the cashier I dealt with at the Home Depot today.   She had to make sure I was over 18 so that I could buy a
can of Rustoleum spray paint.

I haven't shaved for a little over a week -- grey everywhere -- I got carded for smokes!

Gunner65

This is either a repeat or his super-soldier girl Penny cancelled.

WeinerInHand

Well, it's a pro hemp guest on the paranormal radio app.

No super soldiers.

Gunner65

Quote from: WeinerInHand on December 14, 2018, 08:31:12 PM
I haven't shaved for a little over a week -- grey everywhere -- I got carded for smokes!
Still happens to me too....I ignore it most of the time.  This is not what his FB page advertised for tonight.  No explanation.  No You Tube LIVE stream.

Gunner65

I was looking forwarding to hearing a "female super soldier" lie....now I am sitting here listening to two guys talk about weed and I have NO WEED!

WeinerInHand

Quote from: Gunner65 on December 14, 2018, 08:39:03 PM
I was looking forwarding to hearing a "female super soldier" lie....now I am sitting here listening to two guys talk about weed and I have NO WEED!

Listen to Dark Journalist with us.

WeinerInHand

It sounds like he's wrapping things up...

Lilith

Quote from: WeinerInHand on December 14, 2018, 08:43:46 PM
It sounds like he's wrapping things up...

Yes, sad.  Sounds like he's going to split it up, and be on again tomorrow night.

WeinerInHand

Quote from: brig on December 14, 2018, 08:45:14 PM
Yes, sad.  Sounds like he's going to split it up, and be on again tomorrow night.

That's alright, I've been up since 0200 and drove 500+ miles. Half a dozen beers at this hotel tells me I ain't gonna make it much longer anyways...
Not that it compares to the day Heather Wade had!!!

Gunner65

Now I am confused.... :-\  Drak Journalist and his chat are talking about weird shit....CERN and Consciousness and "luminous beings"

WeinerInHand

Quote from: Gunner65 on December 14, 2018, 08:50:26 PM
Now I am confused.... :-\

If you're talking about the Dark Journalist - there is alot of info on Brig's Styx thread.

His basic thing is to tie together JFK, Hemmingway,  Atlantis, and ...something else (can't remember).