• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

GravitySucks

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on July 04, 2018, 01:46:42 AM
Watching the rerun and you have super powers, that is what he got because he had extra money.

$20 he got from the lady for cat food went for pie and ice cream.

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on July 04, 2018, 01:46:42 AM
Watching the rerun and you have super powers, that is what he got because he had extra money.

Well I don't know about super powers.  It has "Extra Flaky Crust".   Says so right on the box........
Hard to resist.

RE: "BURGH UNBOXING & MEGA HAUL LIVE !"

From what I saw and "heard" -- more at not heard -- the audio cuts off at roughly 10:47. Yet, the guy goes on in some sort of mime performance until the "silent film" mercifully ends at 58:19.

Maybe that's his new shtick? An homage to the days of film before sound? But at least the audience is spared in some regard. If not seeing the guy at "work" (in quotes) isn't bad enough, at least they don't hear him. Thank whatever God you want for a slight reprieve from that, huh?

My, my. Finally, the accomplice returns. You know the one. The one who has no issue expressing his plans to violate federal-firearms laws. I understand that's one going by the user name "cali shotgun libertarian". 

Talk about someone with half-a-brain to no-brain. Was that kid born an ignorant, dim-witted, stupid imbecile? Or did he "grow into it?" He's made his choice -- and despite his claims about a "repressive government" that he may feel he's above, he'll find out how low on the social food chain he really is.

He doesn't make our laws, but may will find out what happens to those who violate them. By those who do enforce them. For f*cking real, I state, begging your pardon for deploying such strong language.

Where's the ghost of the late Melvin Belli Sr. -- who the guy claims was "his attorney at one time" when the pair of conspirators may need him? Better still, the two conspirators with their arrogance, smirking and mocking demeanor as they plot to carry out felonies may will get a major-league humbling.

One they themselves better be ready to take full responsibility for. And through their own poor choice, be ready to take the consequences for. Our laws are in place for good reason. And the biggest reason is to protect decent society from these two anti-social psychos who shouldn't be running loose as they.

Thick as thieves, those two. Yes, the guy has objected to what he calls "personal attacks" on his "good friend." By that, he means injustices wielded by those supposed "evil haters, trolls and slanderers." You know his real enemies? Those who care about others for real seeing a danger and doing what they can to stem it off before any harm comes to anyone.

As that bigger f*ck George Noory states when defending this lowlife: "He has a following." Hey, you dumb you-know-what: So did Adolph Hitler and Charles Manson.

Quote from: Here We Go Again on July 04, 2018, 08:30:03 AM
RE: "BURGH UNBOXING & MEGA HAUL LIVE !"

So did Adolph Hitler and Charles Manson.

I have to call Godwin's law.

Your entire post, in fact your entire crusade against Falkie is now invalid.

Falkie is a lowlife skum but you lack perspective, not all low life skum are comparable.

So has his GoPro been sold, or did the proprietor of the pawn shop get tired of Senda's crap, and simply put it up for sale? I don't know how these things work, but if it was for sale, and I knew which Oakland shop it was sitting in, and the owner would be willing to ship it, I would like to own it.  I think George would have a fit if he knew a troll had *HIS* camera. I think I'll call around.

https://youtu.be/vdAg9H29vdg
has FAT FALKIE even noticed his hidden talent ?
I was simply AMAZED at his new haircut / style !
damn, slow Kathy doesn’t even come close !
in fact his video we are treated to various angles and closeups !

what do most Hollywood stylists to the Stars charge ?
damn, FAT FALKIE could be sitting in his desert compound very soon !
(with one of those barber poles hanging outside)

I tell you, I am thinking of traveling to Casa Senda and have “one eye”  FAT FALKIE style my hair !

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on July 04, 2018, 09:28:02 AM
So has his GoPro been sold, or did the proprietor of the pawn shop get tired of Senda's crap, and simply put it up for sale? I don't know how these things work, but if it was for sale, and I knew which Oakland shop it was sitting in, and the owner would be willing to ship it, I would like to own it.  I think George would have a fit if he knew a troll had *HIS* camera. I think I'll call around.
I am sure you are aware, they probably have a “premium” added price...
as it was once owned by “the FAT FALKIE from Martinez”...
card EXTRA !

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on July 04, 2018, 09:28:02 AM

Oakland Coin & Jewelry Exchange is close to a Bart Station and Falkie talks about the silver dimes he buys at the shop.

I would try that one first.

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on July 04, 2018, 10:43:26 AM
Oakland Coin & Jewelry Exchange is close to a Bart Station and Falkie talks about the silver dimes he buys at the shop.

I would try that one first.

Thanks man!

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on July 04, 2018, 10:23:47 AM
I am sure you are aware, they probably have a “premium” added price...
as it was once owned by “the FAT FALKIE from Martinez”...
card EXTRA !

Naturally.

Quote from: GravitySucks on July 04, 2018, 02:44:10 AM
$20 he got from the lady for cat food went for pie and ice cream.
no surprises here...
even mentioned he “found” 15 bucks in his wallet...
LOL

I think the FAT FALKIE uses the same tactic every time he grocery shops...
you know, fills the basket up on the FAT CART and when it’s his turn to check out...
he fumbles around for “some” of his money...
all the while, mumbling to himself (but loud enough for EVERYONE to hear)...
OH MY, OH DEAR, NOW...WHERE DID I PUT MY MONEY...DARN, I MAY NOT HAVE ENOUGH...WELL, I WILL GO HUNGRY AS MY 13 KITTIES ARE MORE IMPORTANT...
taking perhaps 5 minutes, as the line gets longer...
that is, until a poor sucker offers to help
or someone just figures PAY FAT FALKIE’s “extortion”...
JUST TO GET THE LINE MOVING !

when EVERYONE would just like to...the FAT FALKIE

Lilith

I simply feel the urge to post the link to this thread in the Ellgab Falkie thread.  Yup, I think I'll go do that right now.

Corona Kitty

I'm relieved this is back... I hated the other place, full of homosexuals.... An not the fun ones.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: username on October 07, 2018, 01:07:23 AM
I'm relieved this is back... I hated the other place, full of homosexuals.... An not the fun ones.

Lilith

Quote from: username on October 07, 2018, 02:37:58 AM
Ya, he doesn't shower

Well, it's understandable, he wouldn't want to lose his appeal to the unwashed cat ladies.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: username on October 07, 2018, 01:17:35 AM
By the way Dave Schrader stinks on ice.

Let's try to keep this thread pure... post about the many accomplishments and achievements of Mr. George Senda. 

Any other second rate youtube superstar wanta bes can start their own thread..

Blah blah blah..and suck a pickle if don't like.

George has reached a new record high . 

"361.5 pounds"

Congratulations George!
"The never ending battle for truth, justice, and the NEW American way!"

https://youtu.be/eJVD2xFTGXg

Corona Kitty

Quote from: WhiteCrow on October 07, 2018, 02:42:19 AM

Let's try to keep this thread pure... post about the many accomplishments and achievements of Mr. George Senda. 

Any other second rate youtube superstar wanta bes can start their own thread..

Blah blah blah..and suck a pickle if don't like.

George has reached a new record high . 

"361.5 pounds"

Congratulations George!
"The never ending battle for truth, justice, and the NEW American way!"

https://youtu.be/eJVD2xFTGXg

Go back to Ellgab a.k.a. SafeGab

Corona Kitty

Quote from: brig on October 07, 2018, 02:41:11 AM
Well, it's understandable, he wouldn't want to lose his appeal to the unwashed cat ladies.

Very true, good point.

Lilith

I wonder when Senda is going to find out Bellgab is back up?   ;D

starrmtn001

Quote from: brig on October 07, 2018, 02:41:11 AM
"unwashed Cats," and specifically, "Unwashed Cat Ladies" are oxymorons.  Don't mess with Cat Folks. ;) :-*  (But you can play with "oxymoron" if ya want).  ;D

Lilith

WhiteCrow

Quote from: whoozit on October 07, 2018, 12:47:29 PM
Damn.  I thought I had weaned myself off this thread.

? This thread on both ellbab and here is the only worthwhile thing going. The rest is nonsense, filler and gossip.

We are ALL Falkies