Started by SergeantMajor, June 05, 2018, 03:38:31 PM

Should this thread be stickied?

No
Yes

Voting closes: November 02, 2045, 02:04:40 AM

albrecht

Quote from: aldousburbank on January 18, 2019, 08:35:24 PM
You are no longer dead to me.
Aldous! Did you happen to hear the backstage/planning Alex did with regard to 5G in which he was talking to staff. Jackstar posted somewhere. Curious if you ever experienced the "little people" that DMT supposedly shows one. Alex had some theory about high-tech micro-dosing and such and evil ways.And 5G will be some devilish mindcontrol system. I do recall others in past claiming "little people' being talked about (I think in "Varieties of Psychedelic Experiences" book) and with some guests on shows. BUT, as a Clyde guest mentioned, once the "story" is out there people might take it though, I think, the old book, had said the folks who experienced it didn't know beforehand. Some speculate though how many peoples all over the globe have stories of elves, nisse, gnomes, etc. Weird.

Metron2267

Quote from: Roswells, Art on January 18, 2019, 08:49:54 PM
You've been to both a Phish and a Dead show?! You're right they aren't the same at all. Phish was great though, but nothing like seeing the Grateful Dead.

No way in hell would I pass on a 356! How dare you even suggest such a thing! It's kind of my favorite car you fucking asshole. lol. 911's aren't bad though.

Also, I don't know about anything going on behind the scenes in Star Trek. My opinion is solely based on the show I see.

Oh dear oh dear, you have real depth my dear...lol...

Guilt replaced the creel on this phishing trip. ;)

Metron2267

Quote from: username on January 18, 2019, 08:59:58 PM
It smells like San Francisco in this thread

Sour, the dough's all at Nancy's... :(

Jackstar

Quote from: Roswells, Art on January 18, 2019, 07:50:21 PM
I'm not wrong though. [...] I don't know who wrote what, I looked up some of my favorites and it wasn't Braga.

https://www.imdb.com/list/ls074300349/

QuoteThe best writers of "Star Trek"
by JohnSlash | created - 10 Jul 2015 | updated - 13 May 2016 | Public

1. Ronald D. Moore
14. Brannon Braga

Are there any cupcakes left? Asking for a friend.

WOTR

Quote from: Liberace! on January 18, 2019, 04:27:54 PM
There are only three so far, but another will be added within the next week or so.  They're all on my YT channel:

youtube.com/mvandeven

In Nye, Don't Treat Keith This Way, and Midnight In The Cuckshed.

What is the title of the upcoming hit single?

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Roswells, Art on January 18, 2019, 07:50:21 PM
Also, the time loop stuff is what I like.

Was it the season 5 finale where they found Data's head in a cave... in Mark Twain's time period?  I was about 11 when that cliffhanger aired.  My reaction at the time:

I was just nuts waiting for the season 6 premiere. 

In those days, you only had to wait a few months between TV seasons.  Today, it pretty much routinely takes as much as a year (plus).  I hate that shit.  Better Call Saul is a major offender in this department.  Thankfully I didn't get into The Sopranos until the last five or six episodes of the whole series.  The assholes at HBO never got the chance to string me along with that one.  Game of Thrones is another I've deliberately avoided watching because, if it turns out I like it, I won't want to deal with the wait.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: WOTR on January 18, 2019, 11:38:01 PM
What is the title of the upcoming hit single?

Not sure yet but it'll be a parody of Driver's Seat.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: thumptheshoes on June 24, 2018, 03:44:11 PM
Listening to the replay of Open Lines 6/22, I did notice that, during the Art question when HW's audio cut out, we get treated to a little EVP. No more ghostly than the Cook/McBeath stuff, I'm sure, but several indistinct voices blended with HW's melodious mumbling and one that really stands out.

I trimmed it out, amplified it and posted it here:
https://mega.nz/#!TZIVHKgA!HisGwQXn_CCTG5C67YAOqNvTc44V1GfoNydL1dnl75o

Why? I have no frickin' idea! Might be the most interesting part of the program, though..

Hmm.  That's interesting.

Lilith

I found this for anyone that used to listen to Heathers live stream during the day...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HA4TOk-a4uk

Corona Kitty

Quote from: brig on January 19, 2019, 04:28:53 AM
I found this for anyone that used to listen to Heathers live stream during the day...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HA4TOk-a4uk

I can imagine you singing along brig

Lilith

Quote from: username on January 19, 2019, 04:39:43 AM
I can imagine you singing along brig

I'm so excited that I was able to find the right one!

ItsOver

Quote from: Liberace! on January 19, 2019, 01:27:12 AM
Not sure yet but it'll be a parody of Driver's Seat.
Ooh, that should sound good.  I've always liked that one.

VC

Quote from: brig on January 18, 2019, 10:25:48 AM
The shows I posted today, and the meltdown shows are the only ones I have saved copies of.

The S word link, has the Heidi call, and the after effects in the second half, and here are the meltdown shows

Meltdown1

https://www40.zippyshare.com/v/rqoOTkC2/file.html

Meltdown2

https://www86.zippyshare.com/v/jTJs6XdB/file.html

Meltdown3

https://www63.zippyshare.com/v/6PxrWMR9/file.html

Meltdown4

https://www109.zippyshare.com/v/YKphDzJr/file.html

Heather refers in some of these clips that she uploaded a show "the night before" [whenever that was? Dec?] that she did NOT want in the KoN archives. She's not proud of it, but she's putting it in there though she said she doesn't want to -other radio hosts told her to do it anyway.

Do you have that show by chance? Anyone? That ought to be a good one.  ;D

VC

Quote from: Roswells, Art on January 18, 2019, 10:38:57 AM
WotR, your replies to Sean were brilliant! That hive over there is getting creepy. Now they want to interview Wade's family members to...

Heather was ALSO thinking it was Sean [now at Ellgab] that called the police for the welfare check, HW believed and mentioned that in one of Brig's meltdown clips when she did talk to a "Sean" on air, so was THAT the same Sean [from Ellgab] that called into her show admitting he did the Welfare check??? She was wrong about DH but maybe not here???

I can't believe either one would tolerate each other "on air" the way that call went down. Was that Sean from Ellgab or someone else? [I have no idea.]

LOL...That's PRICELESS that she called out and gave a shout out to BellGab AND did NOT mention Ellgab!!!

PRAISE MV. HAIL LIBERACE!  HW said "all you [BellGabbers] are to me is Entertainment and White Noise!" Is that worth putting HW on the Upper Right Quote Meter?  8)

Hilarious! Thank you Heather the feather remote viewer. ;D

Quote from: username on January 18, 2019, 08:59:58 PM
It smells like San Francisco in this thread

username smells like waterbuffaloass so SF will take that as a compliment.

Metron2267

Your not the first BIG fucking mistake here:

QuoteQuote from: Roswells, Art on Yesterday at 11:38:57 AM
WotR, your replies to Sean were brilliant! That hive over there is getting creepy. Now they want to interview Wade's family members to...

Heather was ALSO thinking it was Sean [now at Ellgab] that called the police for the welfare check, HW believed and mentioned that in one of Brig's meltdown clips when she did talk to a "Sean" on air, so was THAT the same Sean [from Ellgab] that called into her show admitting he did the Welfare check??? She was wrong about DH but maybe not here???

I can't believe either one would tolerate each other "on air" the way that call went down. Was that Sean from Ellgab or someone else? [I have no idea.]

Now the END of YOU begins, and oh baby are you going to be crying like the stalker BIOTCH you are, book it!

Metron2267

Quote from: Lamont Cranston on January 19, 2019, 12:08:17 PM

WTF have you ever posted anywhere that was even worth the time it takes to scroll past?

whoozit

The labial fog overcame me but I’m all better now. 

VC

Quote from: Metron2267 on January 19, 2019, 12:11:16 PM

Now the END of YOU begins, and oh baby are you going to be crying like the stalker BIOTCH you are, book it!

To whom are you directing your shovel at? Hopefully, you're not protecting what Sean is up to? I don't think so.

So why are you sooo triggered by my commentary? Are you the self-appointed shovel police here? You can only see in black and white and have no color vision except red splatter near HW's home??? You have violent reactionary tendencies about what is going on... within yourself. Go shovel yourself, oh violent one.

I seriously doubt Sean in Carlsbad is going to drive over to see HW in person.

You're in your own nightmare of paranoia with your belief that real violence is going to break-out at the KoN compound. But seeing how you incessantly sheriff post and control here by piss marking in black and white I understand why you believe it. You're a hair triggered Big Foot.

Go bang your shovel on your peewee trees and hear you roar.

Of course, Sean is a complete asshole hater within the hive at Ellgab.

Metron2267

Quote from: VC on January 19, 2019, 01:59:42 PM
To whom are you directing your shovel at?

Right at YOU motherfucker!

QuoteHopefully, you're not protecting what Sean is up to? I don't think so.

Transparently moot point, motherfucker! You know this is aimed at YOU.

QuoteSo why are you sooo triggered by my commentary?

Because you are a cowardly fucking hypocrite who pretends to be compassionate toward Heather and then sagvages her like the gutless cunt you truly are.

QuoteAre you the self-appointed shovel police here?

A.) yes

QuoteYou can only see in black and white and have no color vision except red splatter near HW's home???

No, it was Little Sean who called for the biker gang beatdown on the Little Podcast, not me, coward.

QuoteYou have violent reactionary tendencies about what is going on...

Kewl...innit? 8)

Quotewithin yourself. Go shovel yourself, oh violent one.

No I'm calling your gutless ass out, let's do this in meat space, you game????

QuoteI seriously doubt Sean in Carlsbad is going to drive over to see HW in person.

Of course not you disingenuous cuntflap! He's a gutless puke like you. That's why he suggested (hint hint) that "someone" might offer Airyn said biker gang services...He was trying to incite violence without being caught actually doing it in person. But you already knew that because you listen to ALL the audio streams, so enough with your hypocritical and deceitful musings here!

QuoteYou're in your own nightmare of paranoia with your belief that real violence is going to break-out at the KoN compound.

Oh how could that happen with her being SWAT'd twice, once by Little Sean, and again recently by Jedimiller who posted a video of himself driving around her compound like some deranged madman!

QuoteBut seeing how you incessantly sheriff post and control here by piss marking in black and white I understand why you believe it. You're a hair triggered Big Foot.

Just as YOU are and have been here from the get go, motherfucker.

Now then, where would you like to meet up and discuss things? >:(

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Lamont Cranston on January 19, 2019, 12:08:17 PM

Jokes on you, I just showered  ;D

Metron2267

Lol!

And your hair looks ah-mazing! :D

WeinerInHand

To whom are you directing your shovel at? Hopefully, you're not protecting what Sean is up to? I don't think so.

So why are you sooo triggered by my commentary? Are you the self-appointed shovel police here? You can only see in black and white and have no color vision except red splatter near HW's home??? You have violent reactionary tendencies about what is going on... within yourself. Go shovel yourself, oh violent one.

You're in your own nightmare of paranoia with your belief that real violence is going to break-out at the KoN compound. But seeing how you incessantly sheriff post and control here by piss marking in black and white I understand why you believe it. You're a hair triggered Big Foot.

I know, right?! Imagine someone just jumping on random threads to talk about whatever agenda is on THEIR minds instead of sticking to the Topic of the Thread. I'm sure that you'd be the first one to agree how fucked up that is, right?

Say, have you looked at the new line of pencil sharpeners that they are coming out with?

The X Acto SchoolPro has a real nice one for $39.99 and here are its features:
Patented fly-away cutter system that prevents over-sharpening.
X-ACTO pencil sharpener has an extra-long blade life for heavy usage in classroom settings.
Manufacturer's 10-year limited warranty.

I don't know, it may be too expensive, what do you think?

There is another one, the Stanley Bostitch Personal for $23.09, and here are its features:
Powerful motor for stall-free operation under normal use.
High-capacity, easy-clean shavings tray with safety switch to prevent operation when tray is removed.
Backed by the manufacturer's 7-year limited warranty.

I just don't know...

Should I just go all out and crazy and get the X Acto Teacher Pro for $54.59? I know, crazy right?!!!
But look:
Patented SmartStop® shuts off motor and lights up to prevent over-sharpening.
Extra long blade life for heavy usage in classroom setting.
SafeStartâ,,¢ feature prevents the sharpener from operating unless the extra-large receptacle is in place.
Multiple settings for a variety of pencil sizes.
Manufacturer’s 10-year limited warranty.

Which one do you think Heather would choose, and why?

VC

Quote from: Roswells, Art on January 18, 2019, 10:38:57 AM

Quote from: VC on January 19, 2019, 11:17:26 AM

LOL...That's PRICELESS that she called out and gave a shout out to BellGab AND did NOT mention Ellgab!!!

PRAISE MV. HAIL LIBERACE!  HW said "all you [BellGabbers] are to me is Entertainment and White Noise!" Is that worth putting HW on the Upper Right Quote Meter?  8)

Hilarious! Thank you Heather the feather remote viewer. ;D

Quote from: Metron2267 on January 19, 2019, 12:11:16 PM

Quote from: Metron2267 on January 19, 2019, 02:26:10 PM
Right at YOU motherfucker!

Transparently moot point, motherfucker! You know this is aimed at YOU.

Because you are a cowardly fucking hypocrite who pretends to be compassionate toward Heather and then sagvages her like the gutless cunt you truly are.

A.) yes

No, it was Little Sean who called for the biker gang beatdown on the Little Podcast, not me, coward.

Kewl...innit? 8)

No I'm calling your gutless ass out, let's do this in meat space, you game????

Of course not you disingenuous cuntflap! He's a gutless puke like you. That's why he suggested (hint hint) that "someone" might offer Airyn said biker gang services...He was trying to incite violence without being caught actually doing it in person. But you already knew that because you listen to ALL the audio streams, so enough with your hypocritical and deceitful musings here!

Oh how could that happen with her being SWAT'd twice, once by Little Sean, and again recently by Jedimiller who posted a video of himself driving around her compound like some deranged madman!

Just as YOU are and have been here from the get go, motherfucker.

Now then, where would you like to meet up and discuss things? >:(

Priceless! Proves EXACTLY who/what you are. Thanks.  ;)