• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

OMG, Arians Grande bombed in UK

Started by Juan, May 22, 2017, 04:49:47 PM

Designx

The very sad thing here  is that if this could have been a dirty bomb/emp/nuke it would have been. I think the most important thing is to make sure none of the widespread destructive stuff ever gets into the hands of these guys.

bateman

Quote from: albrecht on May 22, 2017, 07:57:52 PM
It would seem to be well thought out to maximize the deaths and damage. Both killing kids, their parents waiting for them, timing of the audience leaving causing panic and secondary injuries, and shutting down the transit station. Hopefully it was just a suicide bomber because Muslim often like to have secondary attacks or coordinated attacks to cause further fear and mayhem.

Operational adaptation. Lots of security entering a venue, basically none exiting.

Quote from: b🎱man on May 22, 2017, 08:41:04 PM
What a charming young lady

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2760170/Ariana-Grande-said-hoped-fans-f-ing-die.html

Slut diva.  Very few people that make it big have real talent these days.  She looks fuckable and that is the main reason for her success.  That and marketing along with an ok voice.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HaXgwCL642E

bateman

Quote from: 21st Century Man on May 22, 2017, 08:53:38 PM
Slut diva.  Very few people that make it big have real talent these days.  She looks fuckable and that is the main reason for her success.  That and marketing along with an ok voice.

She's an 11 out of 10. Personality -100.

https://youtu.be/L8eRzOYhLuw

albrecht

Quote from: b🎱man on May 22, 2017, 08:48:57 PM
Operational adaptation. Lots of security entering a venue, basically none exiting.
Though it is also a transit center so one would think there would be security, lots of CCTV cameras, etc?
Like in most things it is easier to destroy something than create something. The Muslim countries export (or attempt to do so) their destructive types and then use the money they get from us buying their oil/gas, and kickbacks from arms deals, to build stuff there and secure their families. And when we are fighting them we fret and use countless resources to avoid civilian casualties- even to the expense of our soldiers lives. They have no such ideas of fair play or "civilians." Sometimes I think we should outsource to some ex-Serbian soldiers to deal with this security problem.  ;)

Quote from: b🎱man on May 22, 2017, 08:56:53 PM

Yep. I knew those kind of girls in high school.  Beautiful but stuck-up.  Every now and then there would be a beautiful girl with a wonderful personality but unfortunately that's the exception rather than the rule.

bateman

Quote from: albrecht on May 22, 2017, 08:59:18 PM
Though it is also a transit center so one would think there would be security, lots of CCTV cameras, etc?
Like in most things it is easier to destroy something than create something. The Muslim countries export (or attempt to do so) their destructive types and then use the money they get from us buying their oil/gas, and kickbacks from arms deals, to build stuff there and secure their families. And when we are fighting them we fret and use countless resources to avoid civilian casualties- even to the expense of our soldiers lives. They have no such ideas of fair play or "civilians."

They apparently have video of the guy on the tube to the venue, but obviously that doesn't do any good when it's a suicide attack. I always morbidly wondered why there weren't any attempts at suicide bombings in NY -- how do you prevent that? Some maniac with a bomb vest hidden under clothing seems like it would be undetectable.

mikuthing01

Quote from: b🎱man on May 22, 2017, 08:56:53 PM

I wouldn't deport her for eating tacos in bed, if ya know what i mean.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: b🎱man on May 22, 2017, 08:48:57 PM

If I'm correct about the set up of the arena and the railway station, the bomber simply walked up and stood in the middle of the kids (fucking children!!! Jesus christ) and as they were excited and going to the trains he detonated. I know Manchester quite well and know people there. Including someone who was in the PIRA bomb attack on the Arndale Centre. Fucking cunts. Burning in hell is too good for the worthless cunts.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: 初音ミク 追加する on May 22, 2017, 09:05:05 PM
I wouldn't deport her for eating tacos in bed, if ya know what i mean

Fuck off and die cunt. No really. Die.

albrecht

Quote from: b🎱man on May 22, 2017, 09:02:55 PM
They apparently have video of the guy on the tube to the venue, but obviously that doesn't do any good when it's a suicide attack. I always morbidly wondered why there weren't any attempts at suicide bombings in NY -- how do you prevent that? Some maniac with a bomb vest hidden under clothing seems like it would be undetectable.
I haven't been to NYC is many years but yes it is a concern. I think they also have CCTV etc and likely sniffers, both mechanical and dogs for explosives. I don't know about any scanning or metal detectors would likely slow down too much but maybe they have hidden in some places? And likely plainclothes in addition to actual cops and security guards. The 'good news' is that the lone maniac bomber/gun-man is horrible, but still limited scope- unless they can get some really bad stuff (which they try to do.) But the small cells and international support is really scary because they can coordinate attacks, share methods and tactics, and procure 'bad stuff.'

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: b🎱man on May 22, 2017, 09:02:55 PM

Pretty much. The only thing now is to determine if the bomber made the bomb and if he didn't, who. His contacts. His history.

When the hotel in Brighton the Conservative ministers and Thatcher stayed in for the Tory conference was bombed, the PIRA said they only had to be lucky once. Terrorism is just that, trying to terrify people, they won't win. PIRA didn't. ISIS won't.

mikuthing01

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on May 22, 2017, 09:08:43 PM
Fuck off and die cunt. No really. Die.

you're not you when you're hungry, stop being tsundere and have a Snickers senpai

I hate to say it as I've known decent people who were Muslim but really they are like a Trojan horse. However, in this case, it would be like the Trojan leaders knowing beforehand that Greek warriors would be inside the horse.  I'm not saying all Muslims are out to get us but a good portion at the very least want Sharia law to govern their lives in their host countries.  Of those, probably 5% have  the gumption to actually carry out a  terrorist attack but that is 5% too much.  We aren't doing enough to stop the flow of these people into the West.  Profiling needs to be adopted by our governments to root out the bad ones before they get into our countries.  Fuck political correctness.

It may be already too late for Europe though.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: 初音ミク 追加する on May 22, 2017, 09:16:37 PM
you're not you when you're hungry, stop being tsundere and have a Snickers senpai

Let me feed one to you. Cunt.

bateman

Quote from: albrecht on May 22, 2017, 09:11:32 PM
I haven't been to NYC is many years but yes it is a concern. I think they also have CCTV etc and likely sniffers, both mechanical and dogs for explosives. I don't know about any scanning or metal detectors would likely slow down too much but maybe they have hidden in some places? And likely plainclothes in addition to actual cops and security guards. The 'good news' is that the lone maniac bomber/gun-man is horrible, but still limited scope- unless they can get some really bad stuff (which they try to do.) But the small cells and international support is really scary because they can coordinate attacks, share methods and tactics, and procure 'bad stuff.'

Surveillance is intense here, but not as intense as the UK.

http://nypost.com/2011/07/28/nypds-ring-of-steel-surveillance-network-has-2000-cameras-running/

Again, none of it does any good when you have a lone wolf suicide bomber.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on May 22, 2017, 09:24:06 PM
Let me feed one to you. Cunt.

Why do you keep attacking the Bellgabber of the year so much?  :(

bateman

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on May 22, 2017, 09:14:13 PM
Pretty much. The only thing now is to determine if the bomber made the bomb and if he didn't, who. His contacts. His history.

Apparently you can learn a lot about a bomber from the bomb itself - certain construction methods are indicative of a specific source. Even if they weren't able to find out who the guy actually is, remnants of the bomb itself should have clues.

albrecht

Quote from: 21st Century Man on May 22, 2017, 09:17:39 PM
I hate to say it as I've known decent people who were Muslim but really they are like a Trojan horse. However, in this case, it would be like the Trojan leaders knowing beforehand that Greek warriors would be inside the horse.  I'm not saying all Muslims are out to get us but a good portion at the very least want Sharia law to govern their lives in their host countries.  Of those, probably 5% have  the gumption to actually carry out a  terrorist attack but that is 5% too much.  We aren't doing enough to stop the flow of these people into the West.  Profiling needs to be adopted by our governments to root out the bad ones before they get into our countries.  Fuck political correctness.

It may be already too late for Europe though.
I agree though still there is hope for Europe as the Muslim population is not, in some places, very large and they tend to congregate together. I say some Muslim bombs "accidentally" go off in these key areas, maybe? Or at least some severe door-kicking and round-ups. And, in countries where they don't have silly judges and rules limiting such: bans on Muslim garb in public, ban mosques, ban Islamic schools, and their girls must attend public, secular schools even if their dad doesn't want them to do so. (That is if we continue allow them to live there.) And "refugees" entering the country(s) illegally should be considered as a foreign invading force in a time of war and dealt with accordingly, including the boat traffic. We should definitely profile and if they don't like it they can move back home or, in the case of a native Muslim, move to a Muslim land.

There seems to be historically a tipping point where the Muslim population gets large enough that it starts to go down with the taxes, rape, and mayhem. Until then they will bide their time. And even if a very low percentage of the Muslims in the West would actually carry out terrorist attacks themselves there is a larger number who would help with housing/transport, a larger number who would help in procurement, a larger number who would finance, and a larger number who morally support or wouldn't tell anyone if they noticed "suspicious activity." Think of if even 1% of the Muslims would actually commit terrorism- that is a lot considering the amount we allow to invade!

albrecht

Quote from: b🎱man on May 22, 2017, 09:27:38 PM
Surveillance is intense here, but not as intense as the UK.

http://nypost.com/2011/07/28/nypds-ring-of-steel-surveillance-network-has-2000-cameras-running/

Again, none of it does any good when you have a lone wolf suicide bomber.
Yeah. I haven't been in several years but London was like 1984 with the camera systems. I think though terrorism can sometimes be prevented before the fact using those systems- not that I like the idea of an eye in the sky always spying on us. Because, if monitored by experts (and/or AI now) you could detect a pattern out of the ordinary, a backpack heavier than normal, a person "out of place" for the situation, clothes not fitting in with those around him, facial and gait recognition, etc. But yeah, hard, expensive and would have to be live monitoring 24/7. And even so with so much traffic and data?

mikuthing01

Quote from: b🎱man on May 22, 2017, 09:38:24 PM
Apparently you can learn a lot about a bomber from the bomb itself - certain construction methods are indicative of a specific source. Even if they weren't able to find out who the guy actually is, remnants of the bomb itself should have clues.

99.9% chance his name was Mohammad

bateman

Quote from: albrecht on May 22, 2017, 09:43:54 PM
Yeah. I haven't been in several years but London was like 1984 with the camera systems. I think though terrorism can sometimes be prevented before the fact using those systems- not that I like the idea of an eye in the sky always spying on us. Because, if monitored by experts (and/or AI now) you could detect a pattern out of the ordinary, a backpack heavier than normal, a person "out of place" for the situation, clothes not fitting in with those around him, facial and gait recognition, etc. But yeah, hard, expensive and would have to be live monitoring 24/7. And even so with so much traffic and data?

There's the biggest problem. Data overload. A few years ago it was hotdog vendors who stopped the attempted Times Square bombing, not a billion-dollar surveillance system.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2010_Times_Square_car_bombing_attempt

Quote from: albrecht on May 22, 2017, 09:38:59 PM
I agree though still there is hope for Europe as the Muslim population is not, in some places, very large and they tend to congregate together. I say some Muslim bombs "accidentally" go off in these key areas, maybe? Or at least some severe door-kicking and round-ups. And, in countries where they don't have silly judges and rules limiting such: bans on Muslim garb in public, ban mosques, ban Islamic schools, and their girls must attend public, secular schools even if their dad doesn't want them to do so. (That is if we continue allow them to live there.) And "refugees" entering the country(s) illegally should be considered as a foreign invading force in a time of war and dealt with accordingly, including the boat traffic. We should definitely profile and if they don't like it they can move back home or, in the case of a native Muslim, move to a Muslim land.

There seems to be historically a tipping point where the Muslim population gets large enough that it starts to go down with the taxes, rape, and mayhem. Until then they will bide their time. And even if a very low percentage of the Muslims in the West would actually carry out terrorist attacks themselves there is a larger number who would help with housing/transport, a larger number who would help in procurement, a larger number who would finance, and a larger number who morally support or wouldn't tell anyone if they noticed "suspicious activity." Think of if even 1% of the Muslims would actually commit terrorism- that is a lot considering the amount we allow to invade!

Right.  Some countries that are in Eastern Europe like Poland have very strict immigration laws.  France, Germany, Belgium, Denmark and Great Britain are the countries I'm primarily worried about.  I'm not sure about Spain and Italy.  Nothing much related to Islamic terrorism has happened in those countries.  Not sure why.

gnooryblows

peoples daughters blew up and the parents will still say "we need to not judge the actions of muslims based on a few bad individuals!"