• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

OMG, Arians Grande bombed in UK

Started by Juan, May 22, 2017, 04:49:47 PM

Quote from: gnooryblows on May 22, 2017, 10:54:15 PM
the one where you said you don't focus on race despite the fact that islam is clearly tied to one specific race, and is a part of their culture, heritage, and even their fucking DNA as they have now for centuries murdered the ever living fuck out of anyone who dissents. that means natural selection has weeded out the middle easterners who don't carry that fucking muslim gene. do you get it? "the good ones" got stoned to death, or thrown off roofs, or otherwise murdered for petty indiscretions.

No it is not.  There are lots of black Muslims and Asian Muslims.  Not so many European Muslims but there are some.  Did you know I could pass as a Middle-Eastern Muslim if I grew out my beard and I have not a shred of that in my heritage?  Get off your high horse.

Quote from: albrecht on May 22, 2017, 10:58:49 PM
There are Persian, Caucasian (literally living in the Caucuses,) not just Arab Muslims...and black, Oriental, Berber, Indian, etc etc who are Muslim. Indonesia is the largest primarily Muslim country. Not just Arabs or one race. And there are also different sects within Islam of varying militancy, but in general: Islam=bad.

Thank you albrecht.  Couldn't have said it better.

gnooryblows

Quote from: albrecht on May 22, 2017, 10:58:49 PM
There are Persian, Caucasian (literally living in the Caucuses,) not just Arab Muslims...and black, Oriental, Berber, Indian, etc etc who are Muslim. Indonesia is the largest primarily Muslim country. Not just Arabs or one race. And there are also different sects within Islam of varying militancy, but in general: Islam=bad.

this is just mental gymnastics that won't stand up to scrutiny though. and "white" is a subjective term that can be applied sort of willie nillie, if you will. for example, we call italians "white" but they have a lot of moorish blood. 

ever see this famous scene from this movie? he's talking about sicilians specifically but it's true. nothing against italians, but the question here is more like "what's your definition of white".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S3yon2GyoiM

Quote from: gnooryblows on May 22, 2017, 11:01:56 PM
this is just mental gymnastics that won't stand up to scrutiny though. and "white" is a subjective term that can be applied sort of willie nillie, if you will. for example, we call italians "white" but they have a lot of moorish blood. 

ever see this famous scene from this movie? he's talking about sicilians specifically but it's true. nothing against italians, but the question here is more like "what's your definition of white".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S3yon2GyoiM

You can't accept facts, can you?  Maybe it is mental gymnastics for people who aren't very intelligent but it isn't to me.  That's your problem not mine.

gnooryblows

and of course, how can we ever forget the infamous "white hispanic"? and who knows how badly the "white hispanic" has skewered out crime statistics (which already reflect awfully upon blacks and hispanics).

gnooryblows

Quote from: 21st Century Man on May 22, 2017, 11:05:38 PM
You can't accept facts, can you?  Maybe it is mental gymnastics for people who aren't very intelligent but it isn't to me.  That's your problem not mine.

this is essentially an empty response that only amounts to "blah blah blah blah i don't like what you said" so we can just call it quits here if you'd like and i'll just presume you have nothing interesting to say / no reason or logic to back up your arguments / you're just arguing from emotion / you're a cuck / whatever other personal motivations could exist for someone to be saying the things you're saying :(

Quote from: gnooryblows on May 22, 2017, 11:08:59 PM
this is essentially an empty response that only amounts to "blah blah blah blah i don't like what you said" so we can just call it quits here if you'd like and i'll just presume you have nothing interesting to say / no reason or logic to back up your arguments / you're just arguing from emotion / you're a cuck / whatever other personal motivations could exist for someone to be saying the things you're saying :(

Now you are getting the picture.  Good night.

albrecht

Quote from: gnooryblows on May 22, 2017, 11:01:56 PM

I call them wops or greasers. Kidding. Yeah, and there is lots of politics and cultural "stuff" between N.Italy and South and islands. Northern League etc. Same with most of Europe. Some in Spain also much 'darker' due to the Moors. The nation state is a relatively modern situation and in some cases arguably you don't really have a 'nation' but just a 'state' because no shared values, race, ethnicity, creed, religion, etc. But there clearly are racial differences between say an Indonesian Muslim and a Berber Muslim. Islam is a religion or political movement- not a race. And sects and segments inside it fight amongst each other also. And those types of conflicts are sometimes even worse than when they attack non-Muslims.

gnooryblows

Quote from: 21st Century Man on May 22, 2017, 11:11:17 PM
Now you are getting the picture.  Good night.

lol, is this supposed to be self-deprecating humor or did you misread something?

look dude it's ok. you're just not right. not big deal. we don't even have to say "you're wrong". we can just say "you're not right". you're sitting here and trying to paint converted europeans and stuff like that as reason to disregard the absolute 100% clear link between islam and the middle eastern people and it's like you know, nobody is going to buy that. nobody. it's not a way of assessing the situation or reality that's founded in any sort of reality :(

WOTR

Quote from: gnooryblows on May 22, 2017, 10:43:35 PM
it's a bad thing. it's a literal tragedy. but part of me does these that these dumb broads got what they deserved because this attack was literally targeted at the sort of human that brings this problem down upon us all.. sorry
Well praise Allah that somebody else shares your views.

gnooryblows

Quote from: albrecht on May 22, 2017, 11:13:32 PM
I call them wops or greasers. Kidding. Yeah, and there is lots of politics and cultural "stuff" between N.Italy and South and islands. Northern League etc. Same with most of Europe. Some in Spain also much 'darker' due to the Moors. The nation state is a relatively modern situation and in some cases arguably you don't really have a 'nation' but just a 'state' because no shared values, race, ethnicity, creed, religion, etc. But there clearly are racial differences between say an Indonesian Muslim and a Berber Muslim. Islam is a religion or political movement- not a race. And sects and segments inside it fight amongst each other also. And those types of conflicts are sometimes even worse than when they attack non-Muslims.

i've never stated that it was a race, but anyone would be sort of dumb not to recognize the pretty non-tenuous link between the middle eastern people and islam. most middle eastern nations will kill you if you're not muslim. christians are in fact the most persecuted group on the planet and if you think that's BS just look at what's happening to them in many places in the middle east, without a single tear shed from the MSM or any of these supposedly "tolerant" liberals.

Quote from: gnooryblows on May 22, 2017, 11:13:59 PM
lol, is this supposed to be self-deprecating humor or did you misread something?

look dude it's ok. you're just not right. not big deal. we don't even have to say "you're wrong". we can just say "you're not right". you're sitting here and trying to paint converted europeans and stuff like that as reason to disregard the absolute 100% clear link between islam and the middle eastern people and it's like you know, nobody is going to buy that. nobody. it's not a way of assessing the situation or reality that's founded in any sort of reality :(

Did you completely ignore what I said about Black and Asian Muslims? Selective memory perchance?  I'm not talking about European Muslims but like I said I can pass as a Middle Eastern man if I grow out my beard and I'm like 90% Northern European and 10% Native American.  Good night.

albrecht

Quote from: gnooryblows on May 22, 2017, 11:06:06 PM
and of course, how can we ever forget the infamous "white hispanic"? and who knows how badly the "white hispanic" has skewered out crime statistics (which already reflect awfully upon blacks and hispanics).
Well there most certainly was an attempt, in my opinion, to 'muddy the waters' with regard to crime, and other statistics, but essentially it is correct because "hispanic" is not a race. And our government says you can identify as "white" or "hispanic" or whatever you want on surveys and the various LEOs have different standards. If you go to Spain (or even Mex or some South American countries) you will find people "whiter" than many "white people" say in S. Italy or here. They usually be the way are the rich guys whose families run the place or run industry. Also, there are many black "hispanics" in Haiti, Brazil, DR, Cuba, etc. It is a very misleading definition and confuses when one does studies or looks at government reports (intentionally, maybe, but also because it compares apple to oranges.) Likewise, in a way, the label "Asian" which is a general category and though racial there are very different distinct subgroups within it. Not a race maybe, but like "hispanic" an general area designation?

gnooryblows

Quote from: 21st Century Man on May 22, 2017, 11:19:00 PM
Did you completely ignore what I said about Black and Asian Muslims? Selective memory perchance?  I'm not talking about European Muslims but like I said I can pass as a Middle Eastern man if I grow out my beard and I'm like 90% Northern European and 10% Native American.  Good night.

i don't get where you have any sort of cogent point by saying "there are black and asian muslims" like we all know it's a religion and anybody can follow it / convert. plus many of the most strongly muslim countries are obviously in africa. but you're pretty off your rocker to begin going down this "let's not equate the middle east with islam" bullshit. this is exactly the sort of stupid mental gymnastic that loses the left followers. it's the sort of thing even regular dumb people who don't know the first thing about anything can see through, trust me lol :(

Quote from: gnooryblows on May 22, 2017, 11:16:18 PM
the pretty non-tenuous link between the middle eastern people and islam.

All the gifs I've seen of people playing footy with severed heads illustrate a pretty non-tenuous link tbh.

i've never stated that it was a race, but anyone would be sort of dumb not to recognize the pretty non-tenuous link between the middle eastern people and islam. most middle eastern nations will kill you if you're not muslim. christians are in fact the most persecuted group on the planet and if you think that's BS just look at what's happening to them in many places in the middle east, without a single tear shed from the MSM or any of these supposedly "tolerant" liberals.

Thank you for your clarification.  We can agree on this much. I've been saying profiling should be done and you would know that if you had read my earlier posts. Good night.

albrecht

There I agree. I thought you were claiming Islam as a race. Yes, Christians are the most persecuted- from Muslims, to Chicoms, to even here in our countries to a limited extent- usually just by derision in the media, lawsuits against holiday displays, etc. Small beer compared to what many Christians face in other countries. And big time, in Africa where the centuries old Islamic invasion continues unabated, or covered and the Middle East where we've taken out (or trying to) the few despots who at least protected religious minorities, like Christians.) The media won't touch that though, occasionally- if some girls are kidnapped by Muslims- it will break on the major networks. Also whites, especially farmers and women, are under constant attack in places like Zimbabwe and South Africa but that will never make the networks.

Quote from: gnooryblows on May 22, 2017, 11:21:47 PM
i don't get where you have any sort of cogent point by saying "there are black and asian muslims" like we all know it's a religion and anybody can follow it / convert. plus many of the most strongly muslim countries are obviously in africa. but you're pretty off your rocker to begin going down this "let's not equate the middle east with islam" bullshit. this is exactly the sort of stupid mental gymnastic that loses the left followers. it's the sort of thing even regular dumb people who don't know the first thing about anything can see through, trust me lol :(

You are misinterpreting what I said.  I was commenting on your initial racist posts about Africa not about people from the middle east.  As much as I detest agreeing with you, I do on this point.

gnooryblows

Quote from: albrecht on May 22, 2017, 11:20:40 PM
Well there most certainly was an attempt, in my opinion, to 'muddy the waters' with regard to crime, and other statistics, but essentially it is correct because "hispanic" is not a race. And our government says you can identify as "white" or "hispanic" or whatever you want on surveys and the various LEOs have different standards. If you go to Spain (or even Mex or some South American countries) you will find people "whiter" than many "white people" say in S. Italy or here. They usually be the way are the rich guys whose families run the place or run industry. Also, there are many black "hispanics" in Haiti, Brazil, DR, Cuba, etc. It is a very misleading definition and confuses when one does studies or looks at government reports (intentionally, maybe, but also because it compares apple to oranges.) Likewise, in a way, the label "Asian" which is a general category and though racial there are very different distinct subgroups within it. Not a race maybe, but like "hispanic" an general area designation?

it seems like everyone here is hung up on outliers. "oh but there can be european muslims!" "oh but anyone could technically identify as a hispanic!" yeah great you know what? we aren't running a fucking doctor phil show here. this isn't about peoples personal feelings and how they're special snowflakes. this is about large groups of people. we paint with big brushes because it's the only way to discuss how race and ideology effects the world on a macrocosmic scale. it's a great left-wing tactic to try to muddy these discussion and tear them down, and drive them away from any sort of meaningful or interesting discourse by saying "BUT NOT EVERYONE! BUT NOT EVERYONE!"

like "man, men are so much stronger than women!"
"NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE WRONG! THERE ARE SOME WOMEN THAT ARE STRONGER THAN SOME MEN!"
now the discussion has taken the boring, bullshit, meaningless turn into trying to explain to retards what a generalizations is. why we use them. why they're not only important, but critical to dealing with issues in the world. and why outliers really aren't that common or meaningful.

i think that for any normal human being, they can see the association between a certain geographic region, it's people that live there, and "islam".

similarly, they can see a person and know if he's "hispanic" or not. they know what "hispanic means" even if our census bureau and law enforcement wants to muddy the term for political purposes.

so it's just a banal waste of time.

i'm always into real, good, deep discussion. but nobody ever wants to have them "because they're not politically correct!" so everyones IQ has to drop while we drive down these little bullshit intellectual detours. hey, i know that's what the leftists want. i know it's part of their plan to stifle discussion and bury truth. i'm just sayin'

gnooryblows

Quote from: 21st Century Man on May 22, 2017, 11:27:46 PM
You are misinterpreting what I said.  I was commenting on your initial racist posts about Africa not about people from the middle east.

my post about africa had nothing to do with islam or anything that you're talking about, so you are the one who misunderstood.

i was merely digressing a bit and ruminating on the tendency for blacks and hispanics to vote for liberals even though they're totally wrong on everything and mentioning that even though left is the way of their ancestral blood, they're basically screwing themselves over by not voting for a white america because BLACK PEOPLE have never had it so good as they did living in WHITE AMERICA for the past 150 or so years, that even despite jim crow

to quote muhammed ali, after he got back from africa, he walked off the plane and said "thank god my great grandaddy got on that boat!"

sorry you misunderstood me

gnooryblows

Quote from: gnooryblows on May 22, 2017, 11:31:11 PM
my post about africa had nothing to do with islam or anything that you're talking about, so you are the one who misunderstood.

i was merely digressing a bit and ruminating on the tendency for blacks and hispanics to vote for liberals even though they're totally wrong on everything and mentioning that even though left is the way of their ancestral blood, they're basically screwing themselves over by not voting for a white america because BLACK PEOPLE have never had it so good as they did living in WHITE AMERICA for the past 150 or so years, that even despite jim crow

to quote muhammed ali, after he got back from africa, he walked off the plane and said "thank god my great grandaddy got on that boat!"

sorry you misunderstood me

by the way, for the extra slow and stupid, the boat he was referring to was a slave boat

gnooryblows

gnooryblows killed the ever livin' fuckin' shit out of this thread :(

gnooryblows

Quote from: Designx on May 23, 2017, 12:45:07 AM

exactly. according to some in this thread tho, there's that northern european guy you met at yoga class who went on a "vision quest" backpacking across the world, and when he got done burning incense and meditating, he decided to praise allah. totally not because he thought it was hip or trendy either.

I have a friend who is Muslim - pro-Western, Sufi, from Bangladesh, came here years ago, very devout, in deep denial.  The other day he started blathering about ''Muslim exceptionalism''. 

Just hearing those words together stunned me.  Could that be something these idiots try to convince themselves of when they're together?  I mean I get they must feel under siege here in the US, at least as far as their perception of the way they are viewed.  But Jesus Christ, these are the most backward, out of touch, superstitious people on the planet this side of remaining uncontacted tribes in the Amazon and a few remote islands - certainly the ones back home, and most of the ones here, with a (low) number of exceptions. 

Their countries are shitholes, their economies non-existent (other than foreigners pumping oil) , they can't get along with their neighbors or each other, mostly illiterate, lacking in basic job skills, hygiene a complete mystery, and under the sway of a bunch of violent witch doctors.   And I have to hear about ''Muslim exceptionalism''.  That was literally the last thing he said to me, and had to go, I can't wait to find out what the fuck he was talking about this time.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: albrecht on May 22, 2017, 07:15:34 PM
Muslims, maybe? How much are our societies supposed to take before we ask a question: the behavior of Islam and the goals of Islam hasn't changed much iin centuries and like the other times in history when they wanted to invade Europe. Now due to technology and political correctness it just is easier to attack randomly. It took pogroms, wars, and even putting them on pikes as a warning in some cases. Back then Europeans didn't accept a "new normal" of being killed, enslaved, or invaded.

"... Turkish messengers came to [Vlad] to pay respects, but refused to take off their turbans, according to their ancient custom, whereupon he strengthened their custom by nailing their turbans to their heads with three spikes, so that they could not take them off.
â€" Antonio Bonfini: Historia Pannonica"

Obviously I'm not advocating genocide or something like targeting Muslims for death, but just a no more Muslim immigrant policy and surveilling/monitoring of the mosques, schools, and Muslims currently residing in our countries. No more political correctness and hand-wringing and worrying about their feelings. Bans on Halal shops, Muslim garb in public or schools, and no more Mosque building. No Muslim schools allowed. You are Muslim, you are an immigrant you are presumed to be a suspect. Don't like the extra scrutiny or "profiling?" Then move back to some Muslim land or your country.

I agree 100%.  It's not Eskimo communities in which Muslims who are citizens of a western nation or hold various types of resident visas are radicalized, develop their support networks, conceal themselves and thrive.   It's a mathematical certainty that the threat of terrorism in western nations increases in direct proportion to the number of muslims residing in the nation.  For every Muslim who actively participates in efforts to identify potential terrorists within their community there are 10,000 who do not.  There will be no real cooperation from Muslims in stopping terrorists until the community as a whole feels pressure to cooperate and I am for any legal means available to exert that pressure to include revocation of citizenship and deportation of those who have  knowledge of a planned attack and do not report it.   

Muslims should feel a collective guilt for the heinous acts of members of their peaceful religion but I have yet to see it manifested.  I have never heard a Muslim offer anything but weak lip service in condemning these attacks. What I have heard is the conviction expressed by believers, ostensibly with no connection to these bloodlettings, that these acts of terrorism are the will of Allah and nothing more than chickens coming home to roost in western nations.   I think that it is naive to the point of foolhardiness to believe that a majority of expatriate Muslims have an abiding loyalty to their new countries  and are not sympathetic to a large degree with their fellow believers who slaughter innocents in the name of Allah.  The deafening silence of the Muslim community in the face of attacks on their adopted homelands amounts to tacit approval of the heinous acts of their coreligionists. 

As it stands Muslims are treated like an unassailable privileged minority and woe betide anyone who points out the obvious evils of their belief system and their duplicity in dealing with non Muslims.  Their good book tells the faithful that it is okay to lie to and take advantage of the infidel and it sanctions the assassination of those who speak ill of Islam or the Prophet.  What's more, it is a central tenant of the religion that Allah has ordained that all peoples of the world will bow to Islam and that it is the duty of the faithful to strive towards that end.  What will it take to convince the bleeding heart liberal apologists for Islam that these are broadly held articles of faith and not just faulty interpretation of Islamic scripture by a few outlying sects.  Did not Erdogen in a recent public statement urge expat muslims to outbreed the people of their host countries in order to achieve the critical mass necessary to control the culture and political system?  Why is it so difficult for some to believe Islamist when they freely proclaim that their aim is to destroy western culture and for them to stop supporting government policies that facilitate accomplishment of this evil objective?  One is tempted to recommend that they remove their heads from their asses.

1. Declare martial law and put the country in an all-out war footing.
2. Round up ALL the people on the "watch list" and deport them.
3. Suspend ALL immigration for 6 months.
4. Intern ALL Muslims not willing to undergo voluntary intense screening and/or deportation.
5. Hold all Nations harboring terrorists accountable; "get rid of them (e.g. KILL THEM) or we will get rid of YOU....by any means necessary.
6. Make the religion of Islam, and all its affiliations, illegal to practice, teach, observe, or promulgate in any way.

A reasonable and measured start, I would think.