• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Pleiadians to return on September 23, 2017

Started by Stellar, September 01, 2017, 07:09:58 PM

aldousburbank

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on September 23, 2017, 10:45:22 AM
For what its worth, beautiful day here in the Carolina's.   Sun is shining.  Birds are chirping.

No sign of death from above as of yet.
All hell is breaking loose here! Current status Defcon 4. Awaiting further instructions and reinforcements. Oh the humanity! Over.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: aldousburbank on September 23, 2017, 12:18:31 PM
All hell is breaking loose here! Current status Defcon 4. Awaiting further instructions and reinforcements. Oh the humanity! Over.

And now we know the rest of the story.

Quote from: aldousburbank on September 23, 2017, 12:18:31 PM

Roger.   Unable to assist.  Headed to the Outer Banks.  Out.

pate

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on September 23, 2017, 10:45:22 AM

No sign of death from above as of yet.

Wait, I was promised "sex from above" is this some sort of bait-and-switch?

Glad I didn't pay any money, or I'd demand a refund as well...

Quote from: scottydawg on September 23, 2017, 11:46:54 AM
Well, whadda ya know? Another end of the world date come n gone and we be still here!...

Remember the good ol' days when these people at least had the common courtesey to commit suicide when things were scheduled to end?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: pate on September 23, 2017, 05:47:41 PM
Wait, I was promised "sex from above" is this some sort of bait-and-switch?

Glad I didn't pay any money, or I'd demand a refund as well...

Yeah, so much for the hot alien chicks. Sigh...well, I guess I'll go jerk off to that dancing green alien chick on that Star Trek episode.  :(

TigerLily

People promised Pleiadeans  >:( . I was going to invite them to tonight's dance

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: TigerLily on September 23, 2017, 07:36:48 PM
People promised Pleiadeans  >:( . I was going to invite them to tonight's dance

Oh this isn't over yet TL, fear not. There are going to be words and harsh criticisms directed at the Playdoughians when they finally arrive. They certainly haven't heard the last of this. I'd cut my toe nails and washed my hair; They can't be slapdash on their so called Earth visit. No sirreeee.

So will this thread fall to the bottom of the Paranormal-Conspiracy-UFOs-Etc page, then to the next, and the next, until it winds up on the Island of Misfit Toys Archive of Old Threads, or will the Playdoughians show up late and embarassed, but at least with a nice bottle of wine?

heater

I’m all done, I’ll leave the rest to you fine gentle men and ladies.