• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Critical Omissions with Douglas Dietrich

Started by Walks_At_Night, April 11, 2017, 08:01:43 PM

Pelayo

I guess all I can say is *Mwuah* rose dio.

Jackstar

Quote from: Gunner65 on October 17, 2018, 08:17:48 PM
DOD SAYS...

Yeah, those are the same ripe fucks who said things about the Gulf of Tonkin, too.

Lighten up, Francis.

Pelayo

Hey ddd, instead of worrying about the world's problems, why don't you worry about your own problems like paying the rent. Normally that involves getting a job. I hear Amazon is hiring.

Gunner65

Let's hear about the loss of your primary website DD....go ahead....let it out

Gunner65

Quote from: Pelayo on October 17, 2018, 08:19:30 PM
Hey ddd, instead of worrying about the world's problems, why don't you worry about your own problems like paying the rent. Normally that involves getting a job. I hear Amazon is hiring.

Did you know that Dietrichs' rent is 800.00 per month....in an apartment he has lived in for 36 years?

This blows.  I wish he would start sobbing........................

Lilith

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on October 17, 2018, 08:22:31 PM

Patience, grasshopper.

Pelayo

Quote from: Jackstar on October 17, 2018, 08:21:18 PM
[attachment=1,msg1267991]
Why should I get a job since I live comfortably live on a Teamster's retirement I earned after working more than 30 years in the transportation industry?

GravitySucks

Quote from: Pelayo on October 17, 2018, 08:12:08 PM
Maybe it is a artificial intellect like the apple trees on the Wizard of Oz.

What’s artificial about an apple tree with an attitude?

Gunner65

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on October 17, 2018, 08:22:31 PM

Yes...it's quite bizarre...but I think the sobbing may be close.....

Gunner65

Imaginary e-mails.....stealing a Steve Quayle trick!......HAAAA lol....that is fucking classic!

Gunner65

"They will always accuse YOU of doing what THEY do"  Classic Alynski

Jackstar

Quote from: Pelayo on October 17, 2018, 08:25:00 PM
working more than 30 years in the transportation industry

I would have thought that kind of background would prepare a person to read signage properly, but I've been wrong before.

Crystal Falls, Michigan is in the UP.   Nowhere near Grand Rapids.

Pelayo

Quote from: Jackstar on October 17, 2018, 08:28:18 PM
I would have thought that kind of background would prepare a person to read signage properly, but I've been wrong before.
Whatever the hell that means. If you think because I am a Teamster I should automatically side with the like of hitlery clinton, ddd, george soros, well you're outta your mind. I've worked my ass off over the years and I'll be goddammed if limp wristed crybaby like ddd is gonna speak for me.

Gunner65

"Endorses" a professor Swann in Washington State.....Like DD has ANY credentials as being ANYTHING!.....Librarian.....blah blah

Pelayo

Likely the "batons" ddd wielded looked like this:                                    https://www.alibaba.com/photo/huge-black-dildo-image.html

Gunner65

Dietrich talks about trees and lies about his military service....all I have posted are "matter of public record"