Ask Jackstar Anything

Started by Jackstar, October 08, 2018, 11:47:27 PM

Jackstar

Quote from: pate on October 28, 2018, 11:29:46 AM
Would you agree with the following statement:

Context required. Lunch, even more so.

Jackstar

Quote from: brig on October 27, 2018, 01:25:17 PM

That's not a question, and that's not celery. Still--now that I have established dominance, I will allow it.

Metron2267

Quote from: Jackstar on October 28, 2018, 11:41:41 AM
I don't think you're clear on how many responsibilities a guy in my position has, and how comparatively low in importance you rate on that totem pole.

I think you oversell yourself like a tech stock...

QuoteYou can think that over while I get stoned, have lunch, and get laid like a rock star. Good day, sir.

Enjoy your buzz...

Jackstar

Quote from: Gd5150 on October 28, 2018, 10:39:21 AM
Female version of Tootsie-Whootsie confirmed.

You think Metron2276 is female? I honestly hadn't considered that as even a remote possibility.

Metron2267

Quote from: Jackstar on October 28, 2018, 11:44:39 AM
That's not a question, and that's not celery. Still--now that I have established dominance, I will allow it.

Metron2267

Quote from: Jackstar on October 28, 2018, 11:47:42 AM
You think Metron2276 is female? I honestly hadn't considered that as even a remote possibility.

Jackstar

Quote from: Metron2267 on October 27, 2018, 01:47:02 PM
Get a shovel.

Let's be clear here--you're the one meant to do the digging and the fucking. I've got nothing to hold against the lady at all, aside from her clear failure to you as a nurturing parent. I'm sure there was a good reason.

Meanwhile:

Quote from: Jackstar on October 28, 2018, 09:31:30 AM
Are those four bullets, the extent of your queries on this issue?

... deadline extended. I am all caught up now--you're now in first chair!

[attachment=1]

Strap yourself in.

Metron2267

Quote from: Jackstar on October 28, 2018, 11:51:59 AM
Let's be clear here--you're the one meant to do the digging and the fucking.

And yet here you sit, a horse in a hole...

QuoteI've got nothing to hold against the lady at all, aside from her clear failure to you as a nurturing parent. I'm sure there was a good reason.

Project much?

QuoteMeanwhile:

[attachment=1,msg1272028]

Strap yourself in.

Ut oh, I got me some deep head rental space here... 8)

pate

Quote from: Jackstar on October 28, 2018, 11:44:39 AM
... I have established ...
FULLSPECTRUM
Quote from: Jackstar on October 28, 2018, 11:44:39 AM...  dominance, I will allow it.

Am I the only one that thinks you are doing a great job?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: pate on October 28, 2018, 02:05:09 PM
FULLSPECTRUM
Am I the only one that thinks you are doing a great job?

Nope!  ;D

Jackstar

Quote from: Jackstar on October 28, 2018, 11:51:59 AM
Meanwhile:

Update:

Now, I meant exactly what I said before--you're still coming up in first chair. However, priorities shifted upon receipt of an unexpected direct email from a personal contact.

So, I had to address that first. Now, I'm just exhausted--I can barely type this out, I don't even have the energy to go check and see if that kid was rescued or not. (Not really my business, but I am quite curious.) I'm just checking in, for your edification.

I'll get back to you on this. First chair! Perhaps, directly after my mid-afternoon snack. Stay frosty!

Jackstar

Quote from: Metron2267 on October 28, 2018, 09:28:42 AM
* What did you find to be "hilarity" in our 8 year Obama nightmare?

* What caused you to vote for him in the first place, let alone TWICE?

* Do you think being a single issue voter (weed) serves this nation well?

* Why do these rather simple questions flummox you?

1. The absolute best part--and I mean, best--was the way I was able to witness and experience, the collective meltdown of the 22.84% of the populant citizenry, that literally thought that the world was coming to an end, because a "black" man was President, and weed was becoming legal.

I figured out in the 90s, what the scam was. I read about tales of the alchemists, who sought to create gold! Out of lead dross! And then, because muh study skills, I went and looked it up, and noticed that during the 80s, one oz. of weed on the street, was worth as much as one oz. of gold on Wall Street.

Like, the fucking metal. Some clever fucking fucks, long before I was born, figured out how to rig society so that shit that grows out of the ground like a fucking weed, because it is one, becomes worth its weight in ACTUAL GOLD. What a magic trick! Bravo! Brava!

Just for clarity, I'm gonna point out here: it's a lot easier to mow the grass, than it is to dig a whole in the ground and refine elemental ore. Try it sometime. It's a hassle.

And so, after waking up 20 years prior, and telling everyone who would stand still long enough to listen that we're all getting fucked by The Man--it was a great pleasure to cast a vote towards bringing about the next step in the evolution of agriculture.

I mean, let's face it--fucking Romney would have sent the Marines into Seattle as soon as we passed the initiative, and Two-Big-Macs-Cain would have just set us up to import shitty Agent Orange grass from 'Nam.

So in truth, the most hilarious part of witnessing Project Subud come crashing into a dumpster was watching the effect on... well, people like you. Thanks for the nostalgic memories.

2. I'm gonna walk you through the original deductive chain of reasoning here, try to keep up:

a. Bush did 9/11.
b. McStain yielded to Bush during the primary. He even hugged him. Ewwwww.
c. If Bush is comped, then individuals allowed within arm's reach of his scrawny little bitch neck, let alone, people who hug him, must be comped. Bush is fucken comped, mang. Therefore, McStain must be comped all the way up to the tight part of his scrote. (I actually didn't even hear about the Forrestal until years later. I'm simply not invited to those kind of parties. Fuck those guys too.)
d. N3v4r 4 get. Q.E.D., do not vote McCain.
e. I like colored folk. Why not? Let's see him dance. I embrace diversity.

The second time, it was most assuredly a case of "The-Devil-You-Know-Is-Better-Than-The-Lying-Fuckbag-Who-Has-Peddled-The-Same-Bullshit-Hash-For-Decades." Frankly, Romney probably would have been better in the short term--however, another 4 years for the Obombocrats weaving the noose they've hung themselves with was clearly the better call.

To me. Because it was my vote. Why the holy living fuck do you think I need to justify this shit to you for anyway? I'm doing it, because it's fun--mostly because an opportunity to demonstrate to the viewing public what a miserable lying piece of shitbag scum that you are, needs to be followed up on, because muh civic responsibility, but the fun is important--but what's your angle? What the Jesus shitballs has got you so fuckin' triggered up, that you gotta shitspew your way to glory this fortnight?

It's not like I'm the only one who has wondered.

Check it, Funbags--I'm answering your questions. Now, you're karmickly bound to one day, answer to mine. I hope that lunch you got packed is hearty. I've already eaten, thanks.

3. a. I am not "a single issue voter" so I can only answer your question speculatively.

b. I know that unmarried voters are just as valuable as married issue voters. Frankly, voting at all, serves the nation well, provided the thought behind the action is sound. I appreciate the points of view of those with different information than I--and were I to come upon a person who thought that just one issue was super important, you know what? I'd fucking listen to them.

c. You really went for that muh weed honeypot hardcore, huh? Cool, I hope that shows up on your performance review.

4. I'm not flummoxed. I'm busy. What do you want--a refund? Tell your mother, I'd like one as well.

So. Are we done here, or what? I'll be honest, yo--I was anticipating something snappy. If you haven't already, go get bent. I've cautioned you on this before... you really don't even rate.

ksm32

I had the worst onion rings tonight. Great bar, normally great food too. But their onion rings were a complete letdown. I can't say I'll go back.

I wonder if jackstar likes onion rings

Jackstar

Quote from: ksm32 on October 28, 2018, 11:42:57 PM
             I wonder if jackstar likes onion rings

[attachment=1]

[attachment=2]

Quote from: Jackstar on October 28, 2018, 09:51:21 PM
Like, the fucking metal.

LadyFish

Hey Jackstar-
It’s morning here and I just saw your avatar without my reading glasses on.

At first glance, I thought your pillow said, “All is Cat  on, All is bright” and so I wondered if the elephant in the room was that you were quitting BellGab to join the cats cult on EllGab.

Then, I realized that your pillow actually says, “All is Calm, All is Bright” and so now I am wondering if the elephant in the room is that you are one of those bronies  or pegasisters? Are you into cosplay? Do you watch My Little Pony every Saturday morning?

Or am I getting your ponies mixed up with Rainbow Brite? The land of make believe can be so confusing and hard to follow at times.

Metron2267

1. The absolute best part--and I mean, best--was the way I was able to witness and experience, the collective meltdown of the 22.84% of the populant citizenry, that literally thought that the world was coming to an end, because a "black" man was President, and weed was becoming legal.

I never saw much racial animus or fear, in fact by my estimation most of the conservatives I know all agreed on one thing and one thing only - this was agreat achievement for black Americans and that was something that all reasonable Americans could at least agree on. In fact many of us looked upon his re-election as the symbolic death knell for institutionalized racism in America.

As for the weed - well...come on man, only a certified stoner would have believed that federal law would be re-written, even by an ego-absorbed team of hacks like Obozo, Jarrett and Holder.

I think you're letting your own lifestyle choices deeply color your perceptions. Weed just ain't that big a deal to most folks, though it'd be nice to see it nationally legalized simply for the social cost/benefit relief from the endless and un-winnable drug war.

QuoteI figured out in the 90s, what the scam was. I read about tales of the alchemists, who sought to create gold! Out of lead dross! And then, because muh study skills, I went and looked it up, and noticed that during the 80s, one oz. of weed on the street, was worth as much as one oz. of gold on Wall Street.

Like, the fucking metal. Some clever fucking fucks, long before I was born, figured out how to rig society so that shit that grows out of the ground like a fucking weed, because it is one, becomes worth its weight in ACTUAL GOLD. What a magic trick! Bravo! Brava!

Just for clarity, I'm gonna point out here: it's a lot easier to mow the grass, than it is to dig a whole in the ground and refine elemental ore. Try it sometime. It's a hassle.

And so, after waking up 20 years prior, and telling everyone who would stand still long enough to listen that we're all getting fucked by The Man--it was a great pleasure to cast a vote towards bringing about the next step in the evolution of agriculture.

Wow, you really are 100% into the herb.

That's a dangerously overloaded single issue voter for ya - no systemic perception for the broader damage the Trojan Horse did within and without this nation.

And why aren't you stumping for shrooms and peyote too? Fuck - bring on the ayahuasca!

QuoteI mean, let's face it--fucking Romney would have sent the Marines into Seattle as soon as we passed the initiative, and Two-Big-Macs-Cain would have just set us up to import shitty Agent Orange grass from 'Nam.

So in truth, the most hilarious part of witnessing Project Subud come crashing into a dumpster was watching the effect on... well, people like you. Thanks for the nostalgic memories.

The effect on me was not felt in the bong, but rather the border and the replacement voters we're now awash in.

And hey, who didn't just fucking love Ebola in the wild and Enterovirus spread through our youngest children.

Nice work there stoner, you serviced your own agenda while our children were dying of border diseases.

Oh and we loved the global surrender and grovelling tour - special stuff that was.

Red line in the sand?

Uh yeh, that was keen too.

The traitor was a walking, talking, hand-jiving fraud - the demon spawn of CPUSA's Frank Marshall Davis as handled by CPUSA's Valerie Jarrett.

Fuck your voting for TREASON!

Got it asswipe?

>:( >:( >:( >:(

Quote2. I'm gonna walk you through the original deductive chain of reasoning here, try to keep up:

a. Bush did 9/11.
b. McStain yielded to Bush during the primary. He even hugged him. Ewwwww.
c. If Bush is comped, then individuals allowed within arm's reach of his scrawny little bitch neck, let alone, people who hug him, must be comped. Bush is fucken comped, mang. Therefore, McStain must be comped all the way up to the tight part of his scrote. (I actually didn't even hear about the Forrestal until years later. I'm simply not invited to those kind of parties. Fuck those guys too.)
d. N3v4r 4 get. Q.E.D., do not vote McCain.
e. I like colored folk. Why not? Let's see him dance. I embrace diversity.

Not to disagree, in fact I dare say we can agree the "new world order" is as old as Rothschild dirt...however...that's some of the most fractured "reasoning" I've seen the since the last time you lit up and tried to convince us that weed makes you smarter... :-\

Yes we have a duopoly, uni-party, etc.

But living life like reactionary partisan windshield wipers ain't the solution.

QuoteThe second time, it was most assuredly a case of "The-Devil-You-Know-Is-Better-Than-The-Lying-Fuckbag-Who-Has-Peddled-The-Same-Bullshit-Hash-For-Decades." Frankly, Romney probably would have been better in the short term--however, another 4 years for the Obombocrats weaving the noose they've hung themselves with was clearly the better call.

This is one we can agree on, the Ds have screwed the pooch but frankly the real casualty in all of this may well be our republic. They have an activated, angry, fascist demagoguery of hypocrites and outright brown shirts and the nation is fracturing from it.

"Better"?

Wow.

Like the chemo that might kill you "better"?

We'd better fucking hope so because human nature rarely goes gentle into the kind of bad night we're all in.

QuoteTo me. Because it was my vote. Why the holy living fuck do you think I need to justify this shit to you for anyway? I'm doing it, because it's fun--mostly because an opportunity to demonstrate to the viewing public what a miserable lying piece of shitbag scum that you are, needs to be followed up on, because muh civic responsibility, but the fun is important--but what's your angle? What the Jesus shitballs has got you so fuckin' triggered up, that you gotta shitspew your way to glory this fortnight?

Yeah, I had a hunch you'd be triggered by any mention of Christianity, let alone the more generic Creator.

Ego diapers like yourselves revel in control, as long as it's their control.

QuoteIt's not like I'm the only one who has wondered.

Ah the predictable appeal to claimed consensus where none exists, demi-fascism cast lib style, which seems very much to be your personal bag.

QuoteCheck it, Funbags--I'm answering your questions. Now, you're karmickly bound to one day, answer to mine. I hope that lunch you got packed is hearty. I've already eaten, thanks.

3. a. I am not "a single issue voter" so I can only answer your question speculatively.

Yet you have packaged your Trojan Horse vote as just that - a weed legalization fantasy.

Fail.

Hoist by your own repeated petard.

Quoteb. I know that unmarried voters are just as valuable as married issue voters. Frankly, voting at all, serves the nation well, provided the thought behind the action is sound. I appreciate the points of view of those with different information than I--and were I to come upon a person who thought that just one issue was super important, you know what? I'd fucking listen to them.

Listening is passive.

Do you listen to either side of the:

a.) abortion divide

b.) gun divide

c.) border divide

d.) health care divide

...as raptly as you do the weed "divide"(and I use the term cautiously as most Americans are pro-weed these days)?

And if so how can you not begin to weigh far greater import and consequences for any of the above, as opposed to mere juggling of low level psychoactive playthings?

Quotec. You really went for that muh weed honeypot hardcore, huh? Cool, I hope that shows up on your performance review.

Yes, that is because YOU chose to make that the front and center of your Obummer worship, despite the fact that I surmised that perhaps part, if not parcel, of your ardor for him was shared ethnicity.

Shame on you!

Be par-honest at least.

Quote4. I'm not flummoxed. I'm busy. What do you want--a refund? Tell your mother, I'd like one as well.

Oh you're way off your game and well into mine now, and I knew if I torqued the screws down you'd crack under the pressure.

Did and done!

;)

QuoteSo. Are we done here, or what? I'll be honest, yo--I was anticipating something snappy. If you haven't already, go get bent. I've cautioned you on this before... you really don't even rate.

No, of course I don't "rate"...

That's why you went paragraphs deep in response.

PWND again you are.

Lol.

;D

Metron2267

Quote from: LadyFish on October 29, 2018, 05:17:56 AM
Hey Jackstar-
It’s morning here and I just saw your avatar without my reading glasses on.

At first glance, I thought your pillow said, “All is Cat  on, All is bright” and so I wondered if the elephant in the room was that you were quitting BellGab to join the cats cult on EllGab.

Then, I realized that your pillow actually says, “All is Calm, All is Bright” and so now I am wondering if the elephant in the room is that you are one of those bronies  or pegasisters? Are you into cosplay? Do you watch My Little Pony every Saturday morning?

Or am I getting your ponies mixed up with Rainbow Brite? The land of make believe can be so confusing and hard to follow at times.

Get him one of these to answer with:

Metron2267

QuoteI figured out in the 90s, what the scam was. I read about tales of the alchemists, who sought to create gold! Out of lead dross! And then, because muh study skills, I went and looked it up, and noticed that during the 80s, one oz. of weed on the street, was worth as much as one oz. of gold on Wall Street.

Reality break:

http://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2018/10/08/americans-support-marijuana-legalization/
About six-in-ten Americans (62%) say the use of marijuana should be legalized, reflecting a steady increase over the past decade, according to a new Pew Research Center survey. The share of U.S. adults who support marijuana legalization is little changed from about a year ago â€" when 61% favored it â€" but it is double what it was in 2000 (31%).

Jackstar

Quote from: Metron2267 on October 29, 2018, 11:55:42 AM
Reality break:

This isn't a question. Upscrolling: suspended.

So. Are we done here, or what? I'll be honest, yo--I was anticipating something snappy. If you haven't already, go get bent. I've cautioned you on this before... you really don't even rate.

Made an exception.

Metron2267

Quote from: Jackstar on October 29, 2018, 01:41:46 PM
This isn't a question.

No silly boy of course it isn't - it's a dialog!

QuoteUpscrolling: suspended.

Nah, still works....

QuoteMade an exception.

Awfully big of you old chap. ;)

Jackstar

I wondered if the elephant in the room was that you were quitting BellGab to join the cats cult on EllGab.

Great story, Lady. In exchange, I offer the following:

[attachment=1]

[attachment=2]

[attachment=3]

Choose any two.

now I am wondering if the elephant in the room is that you are one of those bronies  or pegasisters? Are you into cosplay? Do you watch My Little Pony every Saturday morning? Or am I getting your ponies mixed up with Rainbow Brite?

No, this isn't me. Although, I do have the following site bookmarked: https://mlpol.net/mlpol/catalog.html

I don't go there often, but I find it a valid news source for those times when I want to know what the other side is thinking.

I wouldn't recommend it--but it is somewhat less degenerate than Ellgab, and so it might hold an appeal for some here.

The land of make believe can be so confusing and hard to follow at times.

[attachment=4]

hard to follow

Wow. That's too bad.

Jackstar

Quote from: Metron2267 on October 29, 2018, 02:20:09 PM
it's a dialog!

I don't dialog with idiot cunts.

This has been previously established.

Jackstar

Quote from: Jackstar on October 28, 2018, 11:26:12 AM
Later.

I actually considered, tasking an associate with filming my reaction to reading all those Negtron posts I let piled up. I am glad I did not. What a letdown. A video where I spend thirty-eight seconds clicking and scrolling and saying "yep, this one is stupid too" over and over would not put asses in seats, let alone, keep them there.

Jackstar

Quote from: Jackstar on October 27, 2018, 12:54:32 PM
[attachment=1,msg1271632]

Oh, Lady, I get it now. You saw that, then jumped to this:

[attachment=1]

Again: nope, it's the other one.

pate

Quote from: Jackstar on October 29, 2018, 02:31:08 PM
...those Negtron posts...

Don't you think Nigatron would be a funnier pet-name for your buddy?  Axing for a fiend.

Metron2267

Quote from: Jackstar on October 29, 2018, 02:22:56 PM
I don't dialog with idiot cunts.

This has been previously established.

You already violated your own rhetoric then...again... :-X

Metron2267

Trading the fantasy of:

For him:

Gained us nothing.