• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Fyodor Gutman

Just moved on the Senda wire:

-----------------------------------------------------------------

What you are seeing is the power of hate and evil at work.
They try to besiege a man who is just trying to do videos and live his life.
The haters lack decency !!
I will vanquish them in time.
My whole life I have been armed with the twin bludgeons of might and right.
No one has ever seen a TRUE justice warrior until they met George Senda!!
I will have the last laugh when I have my container house.

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on October 27, 2017, 12:41:20 PM
yea, I agree !
always wondered where SENNDA got the idea to hang around the Men's Room at the last AlienCON he attended...
and "ambushed" Pearlman for an "interview"...
LOL

maybe in 2018 he will "graduate" to the urinals ?
or "plunging toilets with his RED SHORTS down to his ankles"...
now, that could be a great video !

My recollection may be wrong, I admit, but there was a story I remember from a few years ago. Speaking volumes about "obsessed fans" ambushing celebrities disrespecting their right to be out in public like any of us.

I think it was a Major-League Baseball (MLB) player who was with the New York Mets at the time. In the off-season, he took his wife to a NFL New York Jets home game. On the way out, apparently some young man recognized and followed him into the men's room. Then had his cell-phone camera and filmed him as he -- like any of us guys do -- urinated. I understood the ballplayer asked him to stop, but the kid didn't.

So the ballplayer, after finishing his business, grabbed the young man -- sans any damage or injury to the offender -- and got his cell phone. Smashing it on the floor and destroying it. Good for him! So would I. Scolding him for having such disrespect, but from what I heard, paid him $1,000 in cash on the spot  for his "losses" -- for what was probably no more than a $300 device.

Of course, the news came out that this ballplayer had "assaulted" some "innocent" person. Baloney. I think I recall hearing the ballplayer discuss the "incident" on "The Jim Rome Show," from what I recall. I know his side of the story was the true story.

Harassing these people in public seems like some "right" these losers have. And that "ambushing" technique -- especially at bathrooms -- is way out of line. But I bet such as Senda and Noory don't realize that. These celebrities aren't there for you to harass. But the school of disrespect doesn't "get it," do they?   

Lilith

Quote from: Fyodor Gutman on October 27, 2017, 01:28:55 PM

Senda is a snowflake.

Why was Ol' Gerry not included in the original distribution of this inbox?  I shouldn't have to come to SewerGab (of all places) to read THE ICON's latest pronouncements.  Perhaps I've fallen out of his favor?!?  Oh, dear...

Per the video: "The Guy From Pittsburgh ( tm ) Presents South Napa Quake Damage # 1 !!!"
--------------
Starting at 1:13:

MALE
"Sh*t. [unintelligible utterance] I'm doing a video [unintelligible utterance]

FEMALE
Don't hit me

MALE
Don't talk when I am doing a video. You need this [sic] [unintelligible utterance] designed to make me money. Not get [unintelligible utterance] your stupid mouth. Anyway...
--------------
There you go. "Don't hit me," the woman states? Did I hear that correct? What can that possibly mean? Speaking of "mean," that guy even posts evidence of his abuse and has no idea how that reflects on his abusive, self-absorbed nature.

Then dares -- dares -- say others are haters. This video, as it stands, is a self-indictment to that guy's heart, soul and mind. Which, as any of us would conclude, isn't composed of a heck of a lot.

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on October 27, 2017, 12:41:20 PM
yea, I agree !
always wondered where SENNDA got the idea to hang around the Men's Room at the last AlienCON he attended...
and "ambushed" Pearlman for an "interview"...
LOL...

Wasn't he trying to find Noory and Tomme?

Why wait, can we laugh about it now?

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on October 27, 2017, 02:31:48 PM
Why wait, can we laugh about it now?

But what not be funny is that this guy has stated in videos that it would be "illegal" for him to have a firearm, but when some minor annoyance "sets him off" he talks about getting a gun.

That guy has issues. We know the warning signs. Someone who is apparently disallowed to "possess, handle or own" any type of firearm or any form of ammunition wishes to get such. That is a very disturbing side to that guy. I ponder what he intends to do. I really do. Especially in one video with that Abram kid where he wants to go to a firing range and shoot guns.

I say again, those are disturbing statements and not to be taken lightly. What delusions does this guy hold and why does he seek to have weapons? What kind of plans does he have? Huh?

Fyodor Gutman

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on October 27, 2017, 02:12:57 PM
Why was Ol' Gerry not included in the original distribution of this inbox?  I shouldn't have to come to SewerGab (of all places) to read THE ICON's latest pronouncements.  Perhaps I've fallen out of his favor?!?  Oh, dear...

Senda’s operatives stretch far and wide. We have different motives, but transparency seems to be an overriding objective.

In short, we are legion.

“You are meddling with powers you cannot possibly comprehend.”

Quote from: Here We Go Again on October 27, 2017, 02:43:37 PM
But what not be funny is that this guy has stated in videos that it would be "illegal" for him to have a firearm, but when some minor annoyance "sets him off" he talks about getting a gun.

That guy has issues. We know the warning signs. Someone who is apparently disallowed to "posses, handle or own" any type of firearm or any form of ammunition wishes to get such. That is a very disturbing side to that guy. I ponder what he intends to do. I really do.

I say again, those are disturbing statements and not to be taken lightly. What delusions does this guy hold and why does he seek to have weapons?

Who said anything about weapons?  When he has his container house and is living off the grid, no one will know where he lives and the trolls and haters will have been shown once again that he does what he says he will do.  By then his finances will be in order, his brand will have continued to grow, and if he catches a break he will be a wealthy, respected, and well known commentator.

damon

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on October 27, 2017, 02:47:52 PM
Who said anything about weapons?  When he has his container house and is living off the grid, no one will know where he lives and the trolls and haters will have been shown once again that he does what he says he will do.  By then his finances will be in order, his brand will have continued to grow, and if he catches a break he will be a wealthy, respected, and well known commentator.
Unless falkie has a trust that buys and manage the property, he can still be tracked. Getting a trust cost money which he does not have.

Quote from: Fyodor Gutman on October 27, 2017, 02:50:33 PM
A nervous breakdown is no laughing matter.

Agreed. As long as he doesn't intend to harm others with his delusions. Hence the guy's nature and tactics: pittsburghstealer.com fits him well.

Fyodor Gutman

Quote from: Here We Go Again on October 27, 2017, 03:06:19 PM
Agreed. As long as he doesn't intend to harm others with his delusions. Hence the guy's nature and tactics: pittsburghstealer.com fits him well.
I am afraid this guy is eventually going to go full Travis Bickle on his apartment complex.

Quote from: Fyodor Gutman on October 27, 2017, 03:09:26 PM
I am afraid this guy is eventually going to go full Travis Bickle on his apartment complex.

But he'll give his name to the law as...Harvey...Harvey Krinkel...

No, I fear he won't be some "doer of good," but among those frustrated people who attack the innocent. That guy's talk about wanting guns ought to concern everyone, all.

Quote from: Fyodor Gutman on October 27, 2017, 02:46:21 PM
Senda’s operatives stretch far and wide. We have different motives, but transparency seems to be an overriding objective.

In short, we are legion.

“You are meddling with powers you cannot possibly comprehend.”

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on October 27, 2017, 03:39:06 PM“You are meddling with powers you cannot possibly comprehend.”

"You are meddling with powers you cannot possibly comprehend.” If that guy indeed stated that, that sounds like the hate-filled rantings of someone out to harm others. Know the warning signs of what may be a psychotic. Mass shooters often post such rants before they do wrong. Let's just hope he never gets his wish to obtain firearms as he claims he wants to get. 

Fyodor Gutman

Senda said on video he's investigated bomb-making. I don't think he's agile enough to go on a spree, so to speak.

Fyodor Gutman

From the pipeline:

The haters have had it in for me ever since I began to promote my brand of conservatism on another board.
I have been relentlessly trolled because I am a COMPASSIONATE conservative grounded with morals and patriotism.
The evil administrator of the site has made thousands off my good name and reputation.
It would have taken a few mouse clicks to sanitize these sewer rats.
And end the repeat calumnies I have had to endure for 15 years !!
That board is full of intolerant liberals and well-meaning folks like ME have to suffer their slings and arrows.
They hated my beliefs, my integrity and my COMMITMENT to a burgeoning career in media.
They would do ANYTHING to destroy my growing status.
Noory told me this a long time ago.

Quote from: Fyodor Gutman on October 27, 2017, 04:52:55 PM
From the pipeline:

The haters have had it in for me ever since I began to promote my brand of conservatism on another board.
I have been relentlessly trolled because I am a COMPASSIONATE conservative grounded with morals and patriotism.
The evil administrator of the site has made thousands off my good name and reputation.
That board is full of intolerant liberals and well-meaning folks like ME have to suffer their slings and arrows.
They hated my beliefs, my integrity and my COMMITMENT to a burgeoning career in media.

Did he (tm) his brand of conservatism?  He better hurry if he hasnt, and no, I don't have fourteen bucks to send him.

Quote from: Fyodor Gutman on October 27, 2017, 04:52:55 PM
From the pipeline:

I inboxed The Master, and he confirmed that while this is his style, he did not write this or the previous message you posted.  Nice try, but the Righteous Army has his back!  Ol' Gerry thought he smelled a rat, and it turned out that I was right!

FRIENDSHIP.

Fyodor Gutman

This is what my news team has reported to the Senda bureau, and we stand by our reporting.

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on October 27, 2017, 05:06:41 PM
I inboxed The Master, and he confirmed that while this is his style, he did not write this or the previous message you posted.  Nice try, but the Righteous Army has his back!  Ol' Gerry thought he smelled a rat, and it turned out that I was right!

FRIENDSHIP.

Gerry, I think your boy needs to make a public statement denouncing these false news items, otherwise we will be forced to take them as gospel. 

Queenie

Quote from: Fyodor Gutman on October 27, 2017, 05:19:06 PM
This is what my news team has reported to the Senda bureau, and we stand by our reporting.

This is an apple.  Sometimes an apple is just a chair  Wait....a banana.     I sure hope Tiny One is ok. 

Norm

Quote from: Here We Go Again on October 26, 2017, 08:39:16 PM
And those bruises and evidence of recessed swelling on the left side of her face speak volumes. If struck, it came from a prominently right-handed person facing her and perhaps to her direct left. Obviously her possible abuser didn't use his left as much. Her left eyebrow appears shorter than her right because she may have sustained damage from a cut or cuts from being hit that removed the hair follicles from the underlying tissue area. But it appears she has a "black-eye" residual and recurring swelling under her right eye. So when she might get hit, she might get hit multiple times. Who would do that, huh?

But we all know such beatings didn't happen, don't we? We don't issue false accusations, unlike someone we know, but I know what a beat-down looks like when I see one. Someone hit that woman, dammit. OK?

The face of domestic abuse, eventually it stops, forever...

Quote from: Norm on October 27, 2017, 06:52:40 PM

The face of domestic abuse, eventually it stops, forever...

i don't know if i actually believe George beats her up. i mean... for him to visit her just to smack her around?

i do know all that discoloration vanished when she stopped being around George for a few months. I wonder what Patty would have to say about it.......

heater

FRIENDSHIP.

Good person doing good work!  Glad you took the lead on proving #fakenews won’t work on Mr. Senda

Quote from: Evil Twin Of Zen on October 27, 2017, 07:14:34 PM
i don't know, I wonder what Patty would have to say about it.......
just, what would Ratty Patty say ?
imagine, if you will, her phoning in a Martinez Tonight Show to discuss her side of the story...
Kathy's Korner...with SENDA in the background egging slow Kathy on...
slow Kathy describing SENDA pounding Mr. Ratty Patty (or was Mr. Ratty Patty packing SENDA ?)...

NOW, THAT WOULD BE A SHOW !

FRIENDSHIP.
so, SENDA did NOT write this ?
what exactly does he disagree with in this statement ?
so, this is what he would have written ?
I am confused...