• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20151207 – Neil Sanders – Mind Control - Live Show Chat Thread

Started by trostol, December 07, 2015, 11:01:18 PM

swordpoint9

Quote from: JamesMcDonald on December 08, 2015, 12:51:58 AM
Oh sorry, I would have understood you if I was high.  :)

Yes, I smoked a lot of Afghan hash in the 70s.  A ton.  Almost literally.  Well, not that much.  But many ounces?  lol
Cool Bro . I do not partake but careless if others do even with My background funny Huh !  :)

Rocky4228

Quote from: norland2424 on December 08, 2015, 12:51:08 AM
The guest said something about the cia committing massacre's during the Vietnam war to blame the vietcong.
And how does that in anyway portray the Viet Cong as saints?  Of course we had bad guys on our side.  That doesn't infer the other guys were good.

norland2424

Quote from: Rocky4228 on December 08, 2015, 12:54:28 AM
And how does that in anyway portray the Viet Cong as saints?  Of course we had bad guys on our side.  That doesn't infer the other guys were good.

Taking the blame away from the vietcong and putting all on the cia is showing his anti American bias is my point.

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: ShayP on December 08, 2015, 12:57:21 AM
You'll do it in front of anybody.  :o  You're insatiable!  ;D

Exhibitionism is big in the dolphin world. We don't care. Sort of like Barfly. Where's he been BTW?

I had some buffering problem when the guest was talking about what country drugs were coming from.
I'm guessing from the posts on this thread, they were talking about Afghanistan? We've had a big heroin problem here since the Afghan occupation and we bribe Afghan warlords/opium growers to not help the Taliban (too much). Also, in the US, we have a problem with pain killer (opium derivative) meds.

ShayP

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on December 08, 2015, 12:58:18 AM
Exhibitionism is big in the dolphin world. We don't care. Sort of like Barfly. Where's he been BTW?

Probably "rendering drawings."  ;D

No...he mentioned a new lady friend.  That and maybe he's still busy with the contract work.

JamesMcDonald

Quote from: Mind Flayer Monk on December 08, 2015, 12:59:20 AM
I had some buffering problem when the guest was talking about what country drugs were coming from.
I'm guessing from the posts on this thread, they were talking about Afghanistan? We've had a big heroin problem here since the Afghan occupation and we bribe Afghan warlords/opium growers to not help the Taliban (too much). Also, in the US, we have a problem with pain killer (opium derivative) meds.

Crazy Imperialism Astonishing

GravitySucks

Quote from: ShayP on December 08, 2015, 01:00:28 AM

No...he mentioned a new lady friend.  That and maybe he's still busy with the contract work.
Lisa?

SciFiAuthor

Ah, he's off getting some. Well, good on him.

JamesMcDonald

Quote from: swordpoint9 on December 08, 2015, 01:00:55 AM
Why ? It might bring back Memories that will definitely offend My Nose !

lol yer funny man.  You must have seen some poop.

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on December 08, 2015, 12:58:18 AM
I think he's been off 'rendering' somewhere. ;)

Rocky4228

Quote from: norland2424 on December 08, 2015, 12:57:28 AM
Taking the blame away from the vietcong and putting all on the cia is showing his anti American bias is my point.
So bringing up anything we did wrong means you're a biased anti-American?

^^^^^^^This^^^^^^^^

norland2424

Quote from: Rocky4228 on December 08, 2015, 01:02:26 AM
So bringing up anything we did wrong means you're a biased anti-American?

Thats if any of that was even true, which i dont think it is.

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: (Sandman) Logan-5 on December 08, 2015, 01:02:08 AM
I think he's been off 'rendering' somewhere. ;)

Wish I was 'rendering'. Cupcake had to go to bed to get up early for something. I'm left with Hoagland.