• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20151207 – Neil Sanders – Mind Control - Live Show Chat Thread

Started by trostol, December 07, 2015, 11:01:18 PM

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: trostol on December 08, 2015, 01:13:46 AM
thanks now i have Have a cigar stuck in my head

Mind control. Give me a few more days and you'll dump Cthulhu and worship Zeus.

trostol

so..basically we had a political show mixed in with conspiracy theories and very little to do with mind control

Quote from: JamesMcDonald on December 08, 2015, 01:00:57 AM
Crazy Imperialism Astonishing

The safest way to move a convoy around Afghanistan has to be to carry some warlord opium with you. If the Taliban bombed that caravan, there would be hell to pay.

trostol

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on December 08, 2015, 01:15:06 AM
Mind control. Give me a few more days and you'll dump Cthulhu and worship Zeus.

his control is vastly stronger then yours

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: swordpoint9 on December 08, 2015, 01:15:58 AM
Thanks Gabbers !

That was an excellent call. Did you get dumped? I'd have liked to have heard you take him on more.

JamesMcDonald

Quote from: Coffeeman on December 08, 2015, 01:11:56 AM
Well, the caller isn't wrong. These "refugees" are killing the West. There's a couple of apologists here from the UK who've left-handedly admitted England is committing cultural suicide by letting in all the brown people from the third world.

What I find increasingly bizarre is that Muslims continue to show their disdain and even hatred for life in the west...  yet they keep coming!  It's like, whaaa?  What are you doing??  You hate our society, our fashions, our lifestyles...  yet you continue to move into countries in the west.  What gives?  Why would you do that?

trostol

religions are a way to control masses..just not in a mind control way

JamesMcDonald

Quote from: Mind Flayer Monk on December 08, 2015, 01:15:59 AM
The safest way to move a convoy around Afghanistan has to be to carry some warlord opium with you. If the Taliban bombed that caravan, there would be hell to pay.

Hmm...  I believe I grasp the logic and intelligence of your assertion, sir.

swordpoint9

Quote from: JamesMcDonald on December 08, 2015, 01:16:44 AM
What I find increasingly bizarre is that Muslims continue to show their disdain and even hatred for life in the west...  yet they keep coming!  It's like, whaaa?  What are you doing??  You hate our society, our fashions, our lifestyles...  yet you continue to move into countries in the west.  What gives?  Why would you do that?
You need to understand Tiquia and some other things to see the vision of how to change a society . IE the West to form a perfect worldwide Caliphate !

JamesMcDonald

Quote from: swordpoint9 on December 08, 2015, 01:19:00 AM
You need to understand Tiquia and some other things to see the vision of how to change a society . IE the West to form a perfect worldwide Caliphate !

Tequila?  what?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ky3ZresFd2k

ShayP

Everytime I step away I miss something.  >:(  Gotta catch swordpoint's call from the archive.  My damn lust for burritos and more drink has screwed me once again.

Rocky4228

I only use Facebook to play games.  I've literally made 10 posts in 7 years.

trostol

FB is what you make of it really..pretty much anything social media..internet is what you make of it

trostol

i make a post and get a bunch of likes i wonder whats wrong with those people lol

trostol

i could...i slept..woke up..showers..did bathroom things..ate..watched tv and that was it lol

norland2424

Quote from: trostol on December 08, 2015, 01:20:47 AM
i make a post and get a bunch of likes i wonder whats wrong with those people lol

Lol and you make scotts job that much harder on the osom page haha.

ShayP

Quote from: trostol on December 08, 2015, 01:20:47 AM

They're just drawn to your positive attitude.  :D

JamesMcDonald

Quote from: Rocky4228 on December 08, 2015, 01:20:13 AM
I only use Facebook to play games.  I've literally made 10 posts in 7 years.

Apparently you're impervious to mind control.   ;)

trostol

Quote from: norland2424 on December 08, 2015, 01:22:05 AM
Lol and you make scotts job that much harder on the osom page haha.

i do like to screw with him over there lol

Now Facebook is a creation of the CIA. There is nothing that this clown won't ascribe to the CIA.