• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell

Started by sillydog, April 07, 2008, 11:21:45 PM

AZZERAE

The only thing I ever really loved was hate.

Dr. MD MD

The only thing blacker than Art's skin was his heart.

Wait, that's not right.

albrecht

Having said by many, good or ill. Old Dreamlands just got me through a long flight, and layovers, connections. Nothing better than Art. And dealing with no more business class on  last leg but  having minis stowed. At one point 'woke' and plane map didnt match a Art guest flood/valcanoe map. Yet.  Fun!

ItsTelly

Is it true Art faked his death to get away from Heather Wade?

Where is he now?

Telly

I found an article that says a portion of road is named after Art bell in Las Vegas. Anyone know anything like where it is or was?

http://www.oldqslcards.com/w6obb.pdf

awguy

Quote from: nooryisawesome on June 09, 2019, 10:24:40 PM
I found an article that says a portion of road is named after Art bell in Las Vegas. Anyone know anything like where it is or was?

http://www.oldqslcards.com/w6obb.pdf

I had never heard of this before... nice catch. I googled "Art Bell Drive" and can only find a couple references to it. Looks like it's on 11th Street.

Sadly, I was bored and just virtually walked every foot of 11th street and couldn't find any signage at all.

Genessee KC

Art bell must be mad 7.1 earthquake SoCal

albrecht

"Well we aren't talking about things falling from the sky we are talking about a hole!!"

Quote from: Richard Groyper on May 29, 2019, 09:46:01 AM
AshamedGab.com
LOL -  Not in the least...

;)

All Hail "SAGE"  MV  Liberace !         ;D

Quote from: TheMan WhoFell ToEarth on May 29, 2019, 11:22:41 AM
Bellgab has officially been classified as a hate group by the ADL and SPLC.

Quote from: Kizuna Ai on July 11, 2019, 08:44:23 PM

The Tunneling Team is some Gurren Lagann level shit.

Row! Row! Fight the power!

the Facebook boomers are wild'n out.

starrmtn001

Quote from: (Sandman) Logan-5 on July 11, 2019, 02:27:51 PM
LOL -  Not in the least...

;)

All Hail "SAGE"  MV  Liberace !         ;D

Valerian. ;) ;D

Jojo

Quote from: TheMan WhoFell ToEarth on May 29, 2019, 11:22:41 AM
Bellgab has officially been classified as a hate group by the ADL and SPLC.
Well I hope not.  Every time I see anti-semetic stuff here, I hate it.

Jackstar

Quote from: Sixteen on July 12, 2019, 03:56:43 AM
anti-semetic

1) What do you think this word means?

2) Don't you think it is insensitive, to not know how to spell it?

IT'S HABBENING!

Good luck Heather

Quote from: Sixteen on July 12, 2019, 03:56:43 AM
Well I hope not.  Every time I see anti-semetic stuff here, I hate it.

[attachment=1]

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Chocolate coated jackboot on July 12, 2019, 11:26:21 AM
IT'S HABBENING!

Good luck Heather

Heh heh...the legend of Art’s gold. 8)

ItsOver

Quote from: Chocolate coated jackboot on July 12, 2019, 11:26:21 AM
IT'S HABBENING!

Good luck Heather
Which group is Field Marshal Wade leading?  Or is she staying back in Pahrump as the Morale Officer?

AZZERAE

Quote from: Jackstar on July 12, 2019, 04:26:24 AM
1) What do you think this word means?

Quote2) Don't you think it is insensitive, to not know how to spell it?

Dr. MD MD

I’ve stated before that I’m a fan of former radio host, Mae Brussell. She investigated government conspiracies and cover-ups from the late 60s till the late 80s (1988, to be exact) when she suddenly died of a fast growing cancer after investigating the alleged satanic pedophilia going on at the Presidio daycare then. Perhaps it’s just coincidence that Art started C2C in 1988 but perhaps he was chosen by government intel to be their control opposition. I imagine a scenario something like this:

Govt Agent: Art, do you know who Mae Brussell is?

Art: Sure! I’m a fan of her show and listen quite often.

Govt Agent: Well, unfortunately we can’t actually have an independent investigator looking into and exposing what we’re actually doing to the public. If they actually knew how Satanism has infiltrated the military in this counrty and how we’re involed in drug trafficking, prostitution and human trafficking around the world it could rock this nation to it’s very core. So, we’re taking her out and would like you to replace her. Not literally, of course but we want you to do a similar, nationally syndicated show where you can look into whatever you want as long as it’s not what we don’t want you to. You in?

I’ll just say in closing that Art fucking LOVED CNN and bought the official 9/11 story, hook, line and sinker. Prove me wrong!

Dr. MD MD

Oh yeah, and how could I forget that Art though that George Noory “got it.”

Discuss.

albrecht

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on July 21, 2019, 04:42:29 PM
I’ve stated before that I’m a fan of former radio host, Mae Brussell. She investigated government conspiracies and cover-ups from the late 60s till the late 80s (1988, to be exact) when she suddenly died of a fast growing cancer after investigating the alleged satanic pedophilia going on at the Presidio daycare then. Perhaps it’s just coincidence that Art started C2C in 1988 but perhaps he was chosen by government intel to be their control opposition. I imagine a scenario something like this:

Govt Agent: Art, do you know who Mae Brussell is?

Art: Sure! I’m a fan of her show and listen quite often.

Govt Agent: Well, unfortunately we can’t actually have an independent investigator looking into and exposing what we’re actually doing to the public. If they actually knew how Satanism has infiltrated the military in this counrty and how we’re involed in drug trafficking, prostitution and human trafficking around the world it could rock this nation to it’s very core. So, we’re taking her out and would like you to replace her. Not literally, of course but we want you to do a similar, nationally syndicated show where you can look into whatever you want as long as it’s not what we don’t want you to. You in?

I’ll just say in closing that Art fucking LOVED CNN and bought the official 9/11 story, hook, line and sinker. Prove me wrong!
Ha. No doubt you will recall when Art said he was a high-evel Mason (supposedly in jest) and the whole semi-feud with Cooper, Alex, etc? And, obviously the whole other sordid saga with regard to WWCR and Gunderson et al?

ps: my favorite Art line besides "Turn OFF your radio" is when he would mention to a caller story "RED EYES" under his breath and sorta of exhale.