• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 24, 2017, 12:46:03 AM
And do they both hate you for it? Be honest.  :D

Nope not at all ..they laugh.. it all about the way it's said... the set up and delivery.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: WhiteCrow on October 24, 2017, 12:49:59 AM
Nope not at all ..they laugh.. it all about the way it's said... the set up and delivery.

Uh huh...and as you walk away they both whisper Asshole! to each other. ;D

Quote from: Roswells, Art on October 24, 2017, 01:24:29 AM
Hokayyy...thanks for that...um...informative video, Senda.

Yes, that was a new low. Even for that guy. When he discussed or even fantasized what it would be like to have sex with a corpse, the proverbial "creep meter" for probably all well-adjusted, decent people went off the scale. Disgusting. 

What a creep. That guy makes my skin crawl. It's obvious he has nothing of real value and integrity to offer -- then claims he is associated with "Coast To Coast AM" in some "official" capacity. Does Premiere Networks know what kind of creeps are using the name of one its programs to advance his "good name?" If they do, that speaks volumes about them. It really does. 

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 24, 2017, 12:51:21 AM
Uh huh...and as you walk away they both whisper Asshole! to each other. ;D

Duh.. And isn't that what this thread is all about.. We are all Falkies..need to have someone to make fun, feel superior to and someone to hate. It's Falkies gift to us.

What's with what I read in this thread earlier? Now Falkie claims he needs five grand to put some down payment on an attorney's fees? Does he know that there's no guarantee after he pays that that his case may be thrown out?, and then he'll incur more fees? What a dunce.

But even if he has five grand, I can suggest a better use of those funds. A domain name that directs people to his YouTube channel. "www.skincrawl.com" says it all. And it's for sale, Falkie, from what I found out, for a mere five grand. Invest your money wisely, dude. Spend that $5,000 on getting "www.skincrawl.com" [singular] since that fits your image better. A lot better.

However, you can play it cheap and get "www.skincrawls.com" [plural] at the bottom-line domain-name rate these days. From what I found out. And it does fit your image well. Since there are probably more than one well-adjusted, decent person whose "skin crawls" [plural] at the slightest glance of your video and commentary "work." [in quotes]

Quote from: Here We Go Again on October 24, 2017, 03:35:31 AM
Yes, that was a new low. Even for that guy. When he discussed or even fantasized what it would be like to have sex with a corpse, the proverbial "creep meter" for probably all well-adjusted, decent people went off the scale. Disgusting. 

What a creep. That guy makes my skin crawl. It's obvious he has nothing of real value and integrity to offer...

So you're not signing up for Falkie's meet and greet?

Who

Quote from: Here We Go Again on October 24, 2017, 03:35:31 AM

What a creep. That guy makes my skin crawl. It's obvious he has nothing of real value and integrity to offer -- then claims he is associated with "Coast To Coast AM" in some "official" capacity. Does Premiere Networks know what kind of creeps are using the name of one its programs to advance his "good name?" If they do, that speaks volumes about them. It really does.

I think YouTube would delete all his videos and ban him for life if they knew his full story, like hanging around playgrounds recording the children. Admitting he's sexually aroused by little teenaged girls.

I think getting Senda banned from YouTube will be my new project. Justice will prevail.

Jackstar

Quote from: Who on October 24, 2017, 09:06:52 AM
he's sexually aroused by little teenaged girls

That would actually be normal--it's attraction to prepubescence that you're conflating here.

What a bunch of freaks. Get a life.

Quote from: Jackstar on October 24, 2017, 10:02:50 AM

That would actually be normal--it's attraction to prepubescence that you're conflating here.

as a middle aged male, in my mind a "little teenager girl" is rather out of bounds...
a 13 year old ?
attraction or more is SICK

an attractive older 18-19 is still sick in my mind...

maybe because I have two daughters...

a mature intelligent college coed...well
ok, might be "interested"

Who

Senda's exact words were "little teenaged girls." If he's talking about being sexually aroused by 13 to 14 year-olds, he's a fucking pervert. If he's sexually aroused by 15 to 16 year-olds he's an ephebophile. I think most people would agree that a 65 year-old man getting an erection at the sight of any teenaged girl is a seriously creepy old man with severe developmental issues. 

Quote from: Who on October 24, 2017, 12:22:08 PM
Senda's exact words were "little teenaged girls." If he's talking about being sexually aroused by 13 to 14 year-olds, he's a fucking pervert. If he's sexually aroused by 15 to 16 year-olds he's an ephebophile. I think most people would agree that a 65 year-old man getting an erection at the sight of any teenaged girl is a seriously creepy old man with severe developmental issues.
and what is more disturbing is his remark...
"I hope this doesn't get me into trouble"
BEFORE HE PUBLICLY ADMITS HIS PERVERSION

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on October 22, 2017, 06:33:55 PM
This from someone who spent years telling us Donald Trump was just the person to be president

i still think he is.  so what.

Fyodor Gutman

If you had daughters you'd understand. We're not all celibate shut-ins like you.

Quote from: mv on October 24, 2017, 01:10:51 PM
i still think he is.  so what.

Makes sense.  Anyone who didn't notice he's nothing more than a blustering buffoon for the past 30 years isn't going to suddenly notice that now.

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on October 24, 2017, 02:19:56 PM
Makes sense.  Anyone who didn't notice he's nothing more than a blustering buffoon for the past 30 years isn't going to suddenly notice that now.
ONLY ? the past 30 years ?
damn, SENDA has shared so many stories of his youth, I believe he qualifies as an IDIOT his WHOLE LIFE...

please, if you can, tell a SENDA story that would PROVE THIS WRONG ...
(didn't think you could...)

starrmtn001

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on October 24, 2017, 02:51:03 PM
ONLY ? the past 30 years ?
damn, SENDA has shared so many stories of his youth, I believe he qualifies as an IDIOT his WHOLE LIFE...

please, if you can, tell a SENDA story that would PROVE THIS WRONG ...
(didn't think you could...)
You should start a sub-thread. ;D

Quote from: WhiteCrow on Today at 01:44:28 AM
We are Falkies.

I disagree...
maybe YOU are (speak for yourself)...
if I were a Falkie, I would have already done the humane thing and committed harikari...
(the ONLY honorable thing to do)

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on October 24, 2017, 02:19:56 PM

yeah, a "blustering buffoon" manages his way past 16 candidates in the "strongest field ever" and then goes on to beat an "inevitable" candidate with total support from the msm, us government, global elite, hollywood, etc.

again, it's all about not appearing "undignified" by you cucked out morons.  so long as the packaging is palatable, you're ok with zero percent of your supposed convictions becoming law.

it seems i really got to you at some point during the election.  you keep coming back to it.  as you always repeat without a hint of irony, "don't be bitter."

none of this, however, has anything to do with the fact that you're so dense you think everyone needs to be apprised that senda is being trolled.  christ almighty.  thus, you can imagine how much weight i apply to your political walls of text that i've been scrolling past for four years now.

Quote from: mv on October 24, 2017, 02:56:03 PM
yeah, a "blustering buffoon" manages his way past 16 candidates in the "strongest field ever" and then goes on to beat an "inevitable" candidate with total support from the msm, us government, global elite, hollywood, etc.

again, it's all about not appearing "undignified" by you cucked out morons.  so long as the packaging is palatable, you're ok with zero percent of your supposed convictions becoming law.

it seems i really got to you at some point during the election.  you keep coming back to it.  as you always repeat without a hint of irony, "don't be bitter."

none of this, however, has anything to do with the fact that you're so dense you think everyone needs to be apprised that senda is being trolled.  christ almighty.  thus, you can imagine how much weight i apply to your political walls of text that i've been scrolling past for four years now.
thought about it, but didn't ...
put $100 on Trump to win

... it seems i really got to you at some point during the election...

More like I can't quite get over you shilling for Trump.  Donald Trump.  Really?  I used to think you were smarter than that

... none of this, however, has anything to do with the fact that you're so dense you think everyone needs to be apprised that senda is being trolled.  christ almighty...

Well, I didn't think ''everyone'' needed to be apprised of that, just you.  If he'd strung you along about paying for the laptop instead of just refusing to pay, you'd still be waiting for the money.

Correct me if I am wrong, but didn't that guy claim after he attempted to film the teenage girls playing soccer, that he actually called the school the next day to seek information about them?

Like what? You creep. Their names and addresses? What else? Creep. Hey, if you are a real journalist and have a real job covering school sports for a credible publication, you contact the coaches directly. I bet that creeped that school out bad. Some guy who may have indicated he is some sick bastard who may have admitted to being "turned on" by underage girls calls the school to request information about them?

This is a self-professed "official researcher and contributor" to "Coast To Coast AM" and sells items that declare he is a "personal friend of George Noory and Art Bell." Then supposedly calls some school seeking information about teenage girls? For what? You sick f*ck. If he's some "personal friend" of these radio-show hosts, that tells a lot about said radio-show hosts. Creeping around schoolyards when you have no association with such school, do not work for any credible publication -- and request information on any such teenage girls?

This guy has delusions. He feels just because "he does videos on YouTube" he is to trusted and has credibility. Wrong. There are plenty of weirdos on that social-media outlet -- and I think that narrows it down.