• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

5 Worst Talk Radio/Podcasts

Started by Lavarat, February 22, 2016, 08:31:07 AM

You *know* you want to click that link!   :o :o :o :o

Auslandia

She seems like an ok person just unfortunate that the ufo industry has gotten hold of her. 

Uncle Duke

Quote from: Auslandia on March 17, 2016, 05:44:36 AM
She seems like an ok person just unfortunate that the ufo industry has gotten hold of her.

UFO industry?  What does that mean?  As for it having "gotten hold of her", I think it's a pretty good bet she got into the paranormal field on her own initiative, doubt she was kidnapped or forced at gunpoint.

Auslandia

Quote from: Uncle Duke on March 17, 2016, 06:40:53 AM
UFO industry?  What does that mean?  As for it having "gotten hold of her", I think it's a pretty good bet she got into the paranormal field on her own initiative, doubt she was kidnapped or forced at gunpoint.

Ufo industry?  I'm talking about Ufology Inc.  You know, the same "industry" that drives all of these conferences which are virtually trade shows for every hack in the paranormal field to peddle their wares & sell their books.  It's the same industry that launched the likes of Steven Greer, Stan Romanek & Jaime Maussan.  It's the industry that allows Linda Moulton Howe, Stan Friedman and now Ms Kloetzke subside on speaking fees where they repackage the same speeches year after year.  It's the same industry that created Jimmy Church, George Noory and even Ancient Aliens on the History Channel.  It's the reason that insane looking Giorgio Tskukalos has a roof over his head.  Get where I'm going with this?  It's kind of why Bellgab exists!

Uncle Duke

Quote from: Auslandia on March 17, 2016, 11:08:46 AM
Ufo industry?  I'm talking about Ufology Inc.  You know, the same "industry" that drives all of these conferences which are virtually trade shows for every hack in the paranormal field to peddle their wares & sell their books.  It's the same industry that launched the likes of Steven Greer, Stan Romanek & Jaime Maussan.  It's the industry that allows Linda Moulton Howe, Stan Friedman and now Ms Kloetzke subside on speaking fees where they repackage the same speeches year after year.  It's the same industry that created Jimmy Church, George Noory and even Ancient Aliens on the History Channel.  It's the reason that insane looking Giorgio Tskukalos has a roof over his head.  Get where I'm going with this?  It's kind of why Bellgab exists!

Yes, that was my point actually.  We have met the enemy and it's us.

malliard

Well if you stop buying books and more importantly stop going to over priced events. The cycle will slow.

Uncle Duke

Quote from: malliard on March 17, 2016, 03:33:08 PM
Well if you stop buying books and more importantly stop going to over priced events. The cycle will slow.

Exactly

Auslandia

Quote from: malliard on March 17, 2016, 03:33:08 PM

I'm kinda personally done with it but much like voting for president...my voice isn't really changing anything.

Dyna-X

Quote from: Auslandia on March 17, 2016, 11:08:46 AM

Its basically a sector of the entertainment industry marketed as a group of truth seekers. The truths they peddle are only put forth if they are marketable to make the masses go "Wow! Tell us more!"  This would come as a shock to most of their followers.  I did find a site that separates the wheat from the chaff as kind of a starting point, although it goes after Art! http://www.ufowatchdog.com/

Auslandia

Quote from: Dyna-X on March 18, 2016, 08:51:05 AM
Its basically a sector of the entertainment industry marketed as a group of truth seekers. The truths they peddle are only put forth if they are marketable to make the masses go "Wow! Tell us more!"  This would come as a shock to most of their followers.  I did find a site that separates the wheat from the chaff as kind of a starting point, although it goes after Art! http://www.ufowatchdog.com/

Rightly so after the Heaven's gate thing.  The problem is, there are newbies every day who don't mind hearing Roswell rehashed because for them it's the first time. 

Lavarat

Too many small time podcasts with no talent behind the mic.

Everyone is trying to imitate Art Bell and most small time hosts are craving for attention.

I also find Spaced Out Radio annoying, the host allows anyone with a sensational fantastic really ridiculous guests who are not credible at all.

And Space Out Radio is desperately trying to spam the internet begging for listeners.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Lavarat on March 24, 2016, 10:23:53 PM
Too many small time podcasts with no talent behind the mic.

Everyone is trying to imitate Art Bell and most small time hosts are craving for attention.

I also find Spaced Out Radio annoying, the host allows anyone with a sensational fantastic really ridiculous guests who are not credible at all.

And Space Out Radio is desperately trying to spam the internet begging for listeners.

Everyone wants to play art bell in this genre.

Ciardelo

Quote from: username on March 24, 2016, 10:29:05 PM
Everyone wants to play art bell in this genre.
Or at least play at it ;)

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Ciardelo on March 25, 2016, 04:12:17 AM
Or at least play at it ;)

You like shows like blue moon at midnight, i rest my case.

Ciardelo

I didn't "attack" the poster username. He just ASSumed it was about him. lol Lighten up Francis.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Ciardelo on March 25, 2016, 04:30:15 AM
Wee! Let's attack the poster rather than the truth! whee! Keep playing boy.  ;)

Fact remains, you like horrible shows like, leo Ashcrofts sad attempt of a program. I've been telling no lies, where is your show by the way sir?

akwilly

Quote from: username on March 25, 2016, 04:34:46 AM
Fact remains, you like horrible shows like, leo Ashcrofts sad attempt of a program. I've been telling no lies, where is your show by the way sir?
listened to you're show with the Texas state religion proff and " DR" Aquino tonight. You guys do a great show.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: akwilly on March 25, 2016, 05:21:12 AM
listened to you're show with the Texas state religion proff and " DR" Aquino tonight. You guys do a great show.

I appreciate that truly, i really enjoyed that interview.

akwilly

Quote from: username on March 27, 2016, 03:20:26 AM
I appreciate that truly, i really enjoyed that interview.
hey fuck you! I went out of my way tonight to listen live and get into the chat. I had sure sex lined up but I chose to listen to the show and had to lie to a perfectly good piece of tail that I had shit to do. So I get all alone and the stream kept cutting out and chat didn't work. Fuck you. Now I am jacking off. My dog also says fuck you.

akwilly

Quote from: username on March 27, 2016, 03:20:26 AM
I appreciate that truly, i reaoh ya i forgot.lly enjoyed that interview.
oh ya I forgot. When telling my sure thing I had to be elsewhere I did it in your voice. I told her that she was wonderful,and that I, am, illuminated. Fuck you

Corona Kitty

Quote from: akwilly on March 27, 2016, 03:30:35 AM
hey fuck you! I went out of my way tonight to listen live and get into the chat. I had sure sex lined up but I chose to listen to the show and had to lie to a perfectly good piece of tail that I had shit to do. So I get all alone and the stream kept cutting out and chat didn't work. Fuck you. Now I am jacking off. My dog also says fuck you.

I feel terrible about this most certainly, we were notified right away with the chat room issues, i had trouble getting in myself. This will be taken care of this week and the stream, i blame that on my internet. It chooses to betray me at times and i think that was the cause.

Damm, you stayed home to listen and passed up getting laid. I respect you for that but you could have possibly invited her over informed me that this was going on, and i would have helped play wing man to get you laid.

Many people have actually played the show durring sexy time, it wouldn't be the first time my voice is heard while the beast with two backs, is created. Once more my deepest apologies to you.

Quote from: akwilly on March 27, 2016, 04:11:00 AM
oh ya I forgot. When telling my sure thing I had to be elsewhere I did it in your voice. I told her that she was wonderful,and that I, am, illuminated. Fuck you

Haha, gold.

akwilly

Quote from: username on March 27, 2016, 04:22:18 AM
I feel terrible about this most certainly, we were notified right away with the chat room issues, i had trouble getting in myself. This will be taken care of this week and the stream, i blame that on my internet. It chooses to betray me at times and i think that was the cause.

Damm, you stayed home to listen and passed up getting laid. I respect you for that but you could have possibly invited her over informed me that this was going on, and i would have helped play wing man to get you laid.

Many people have actually played the show durring sexy time, it wouldn't be the first time my voice is heard while the beast with two backs, is created. Once more my deepest apologies to you.

Haha, gold.
this is not over! The day I need your voice to be my wingman is the day I stop having sex with my couch.. In other words never! You and your great show has cost me dearly! When I get high I talk with your inflection. My mom asked if I was a fag. I didn't want her to know I was high so I said maybe. This is what your technical difficulties has done to me. Sorry is not enough!

Corona Kitty

Quote from: akwilly on March 27, 2016, 04:40:52 AM
this is not over! The day I need your voice to be my wingman is the day I stop having sex with my couch.. In other words never! You and your great show has cost me dearly! When I get high I talk with your inflection. My mom asked if I was a fag. I didn't want her to know I was high so I said maybe. This is what your technical difficulties has done to me. Sorry is not enough!

Just remember to wear sunglasses.

akwilly

Quote from: username on March 27, 2016, 06:40:50 AM
Just remember to wear sunglasses.
oh I will sir, and I ...Appreciate the tip.,.,.your advice is so, ,, ,...Appreciated,....., so ....Wise ...lol

Quote from: akwilly on March 27, 2016, 04:40:52 AM
My mom asked if I was a fag. I didn't want her to know I was high so I said maybe.

That was the only logical thing to do.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: akwilly on March 27, 2016, 06:52:55 AM
oh I will sir, and I ...Appreciate the tip.,.,.your advice is so, ,, ,...Appreciated,....., so ....Wise ...lol

You really are learning look at you

blackmariah

It's always fun to read these 'male pissing contests' concerning broadcasting know - how/sexual prowess.  ;D  They do require audacity if nothing else.
Having worked with Chase Kloetzke for a number of years I can assure you that she is who she claims to be and that her site is nowhere near the convoluted tripe that you have portrayed it to be in this thread.
The male ego is out of the zipper and swinging in the breeze when you can sit behind your almighty keyboard and minimize the woman's  accomplishments to the point of disregarding someone who spent time in defense of your country so that you can maintain the right to blog to the world just how deep your male insecurities run.
While you are enjoying yourself, please remember that there are those of us who are wondering where you were hiding instead of serving your country.

Dyna-X

Quote from: blackmariah on June 23, 2017, 11:16:54 AM
It's always fun to read these 'male pissing contests' concerning broadcasting know - how/sexual prowess.  ;D  They do require audacity if nothing else.
Having worked with Chase Kloetzke for a number of years I can assure you that she is who she claims to be and that her site is nowhere near the convoluted tripe that you have portrayed it to be in this thread.
The male ego is out of the zipper and swinging in the breeze when you can sit behind your almighty keyboard and minimize the woman's  accomplishments to the point of disregarding someone who spent time in defense of your country so that you can maintain the right to blog to the world just how deep your male insecurities run.
While you are enjoying yourself, please remember that there are those of us who are wondering where you were hiding instead of serving your country.

Robert

You people have no idea what bad is.

How could any of these have been as bad as Kenny G's old WFMU show, whose last run was titled "An Hour of Pain"?  Kenneth Goldsmith's conceptual art included such things as readings in intallments of all the previous year's weather forecasts off WINS.  It's not only hard to think of anybody's program as bad as Kenny G's, it's hard to conceive of any program as bad as Kenny G's.

However, I've heard some really bad radio talk shows by people who were not trying to be bad.  One of them was a guy whose name I forgot who leased time on WVNJ to emcee a phone-in talk show.  He kept referring to "that whole setup there" and similarly vague ramblings.

WFUV had a program called "That's Interesting" which was anything but.  The m.c. sounded like she was falling asleep.  Every.  Time.

Then there was Paul deBrul's extremely strident WNYC program, "CSS [Communithy Service Society] Hotline".  He brooked no opposition from phoners-in like me.